Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I've a question regarding in-battle groping cut-ins.

Cause I assume they're limited by the events, as in, you won't see the end game ones in the third battle without reaching a certain point in the game just because you've spent 3 hours spamming skip turn on stage 2.

So, I've played the thief route, and did get to a point where the girl was groping him back in one of the cut-ins (which I assume is the furthest you can get right now, though correct me if I'm wrong). This leaves me wondering - since the other guys have slightly different mini-scenes (I assume some of the pictures get reused between characters, or at least the art being a bit generic made me think that's the reason for it, which I'm not bashing if that's the case, just being curious) - is there a way to see those without having to replay the game with a different route?
I didn't see them in the recollection room or the extras, can't use the story mode to get to them quickly since it skips all battles, and replaying the same maps I've already seen seems like a hefty waste of time, even on easy mode, since it's the movement around the map that takes the majority of time, not the fights themselves.

If the answer's "no", could I perhaps get a /spoilered response as to what's the (currently) final grope scene for the other guys?
Pretty please?

• Red Heart
Reactions: failking00

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I agree to an extent but the only thing is tho the “avoidable NTR” group is only playing the avoidable section. And NTR fan fan group are most of time playing NTR route mainly. It’s not like avoidable group is playing the NTR parts also to increase the experience of the game since it’s a given they are not comfortable with the genre. So now you end up in a situation where people are only playing segments of a game and that’s where so many conflicts arise trying to satisfy both opposing groups. And I personally believe it’s stupid and pointless but I can understand why some might want it.
usually i want some comfort after heartfucking myself with this kind of game(avoidable ntr)by chasing the pure lovey dovey route
its a win win situation and im personally glad lovely amazing cute dev like @AppoloSeven put this kind of option in the game

FG8_-cuVkAA3spB.jpg

Reactions: Apollo Seven

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
so is the mistress/master fight the end of this version or is there a different reason it's impossible?
It's the last level, but there's a little bit more story after. You have to kill both of them, they start summoning more enemies over time so it's best to do it fast.

I've a question regarding in-battle groping cut-ins.

Cause I assume they're limited by the events, as in, you won't see the end game ones in the third battle without reaching a certain point in the game just because you've spent 3 hours spamming skip turn on stage 2.

So, I've played the thief route, and did get to a point where the girl was groping him back in one of the cut-ins (which I assume is the furthest you can get right now, though correct me if I'm wrong). This leaves me wondering - since the other guys have slightly different mini-scenes (I assume some of the pictures get reused between characters, or at least the art being a bit generic made me think that's the reason for it, which I'm not bashing if that's the case, just being curious) - is there a way to see those without having to replay the game with a different route?
I didn't see them in the recollection room or the extras, can't use the story mode to get to them quickly since it skips all battles, and replaying the same maps I've already seen seems like a hefty waste of time, even on easy mode, since it's the movement around the map that takes the majority of time, not the fights themselves.

If the answer's "no", could I perhaps get a /spoilered response as to what's the (currently) final grope scene for the other guys?
Pretty please?
You're really not missing much, it's not very different.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Can anyone explain what's going on with the text in this screenshot? I.e. what's the game mechanic?

Because unavoidable anything basically means kinetic novel, aka borderline not a game at all.
It's supposed to be like the protagonist can only make out bits and parts of dialogue between the love interest and one of the NTR bois. Like they're secretly doing naughty stuff.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
After voluntarily turning into a girl in Level 9-a, we go to the Explore Camp where Carwyn talks to everyone. However, her sprite/doll is still the male Carwyn figure. Is that intentional?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
After voluntarily turning into a girl in Level 9-a, we go to the Explore Camp where Carwyn talks to everyone. However, her sprite/doll is still the male Carwyn figure. Is that intentional?
Yes, it's intentional. Carwyn always turns back when not in battle.

So... a spoiler tag? Is it clickable or just blacked out permanently?
It's always blacked out. Like Bchargo said. You're not supposed to be able to read it all. It simulates half overhearing a muffled conversation.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Good game, and thanks for making NTR optional. I'll play both side, Good for replayability.
Question: Will you have non-human characters for Gwen? Like a classic orc or anything like that? So she can get sexually wrecked good
Will you had a black character later?
Keep up the good work!

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Great idea for an NTR game, even more of a pity that it's only an 'extra' project.
I have a question and a comment:
- So, as I understand it, will the game have a route for each guy or only this "group" route? Personally, I would rather pick and test each guy than be forced into this group route.
- I think the POV version of the main character is a bit too scarce after all. I like to guess, but here there is too much of it, it would be useful to have some shadows, ambiguous situations, scenes where something is obscured, more conversations heard - things like that.

But overall a cool project, the visual line is cool enough, the main character cute and the mechanical premise makes sense. I'll definitely support and keep an eye out. :geek: Keep your work!

PS: It's silly to admit but I don't like the rest of your games very much, however I must admit that as a fan of NTR I'm hoping for more from you in this style ;-)

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Good game, and thanks for making NTR optional. I'll play both side, Good for replayability.
Question: Will you have non-human characters for Gwen? Like a classic orc or anything like that? So she can get sexually wrecked good
Will you had a black character later?
Keep up the good work!
The only non-human character is Kobold Joe and he isn't interested in grossly deformed humans. He only likes much more pretty Kobold girls, who don't have giant tumors on their chest.

- So, as I understand it, will the game have a route for each guy or only this "group" route? Personally, I would rather pick and test each guy than be forced into this group route.
- I think the POV version of the main character is a bit too scarce after all. I like to guess, but here there is too much of it, it would be useful to have some shadows, ambiguous situations, scenes where something is obscured, more conversations heard - things like that.
Gwen has a route for each guy. Female Carwyn only had a group route.
Are you talking about the hidden NTR mode? Maybe some heavily altered version of scenes where you can only overhear small snippets or something?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Gwen has a route for each guy. Female Carwyn only had a group route.
Are you talking about the hidden NTR mode? Maybe some heavily altered version of scenes where you can only overhear small snippets or something?
I am writing here only about referring to the main scenes in MC POV because the rest is great. Then when he had a chance to hear something there or see shadows or a vague image (for example, during sleep) or when he couldn't see something was some ambiguous dialogue, either in the distance or at him.

It's good to hear that each of them will have their own path. The character design is also very cool jarring about the women as well as the men because they are very distinctive and have their own unique way of behaving, not just in erotic way so that's also a big plus.

Well, and I hope that the new woman will also not be forgotten in terms of Netorare and will be stolen.

May you change your mind and pull this game idea longer though, because it really has a lot of potential and it's a shame to waste it and end up with a few patches. (y)

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Enjoying the game and looking forward to the next version.

If you have any comments on my ridiculous, novel-length review, Apollo Seven, I have no problem editing it to correct or clarify it.

Mweam

Jul 19, 2018
The only non-human character is Kobold Joe and he isn't interested in grossly deformed humans. He only likes much more pretty Kobold girls, who don't have giant tumors on their chest.
Sad to hear this was hoping the "he might become something else" type message was a chance at it later.

But otherwise i fucking LOVE this game thank you so much for making it

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes