Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hello everyone! I have a trouble with fullscreen mode on F4. My cursor innactive when the game is fullscreen... I got a 2K monitor and that text too tiny for reading. What's problem, guys? sorry for my bad eng i from RU
Change the fullacreen settings in the .ini file from hardware to software, or vice versa. Just switch it from whatever it is right now.
when is the new update]
In about an hour.

shivrod

Jun 29, 2017
Really enjoying this. Gameplay is really fun and synergizes super well with the NTR themes. The characters are... a bit of a slow burn, but I eventually started to warm up to them.

Reactions: Apollo Seven

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
It's a shame there is no content where you can turn one or all of the other guys into girls, then have the mc molest them in combat and break them.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So, old saves won't work, then?
Old saves work. You can continue the game from previous end of game save right before the gallery room.
It's a shame there is no content where you can turn one or all of the other guys into girls, then have the mc molest them in combat and break them.
Yeah, having another one of the guys turn into a girl would be fun. There's a lot of gender bender kind of stuff I would like to add in as expansion content. But getting the story done is a lot more important right now than adding lots of extra routes.

satoshiwane

Nov 3, 2022
The game will be anonsed in steam? I would buy this for dev's support (y)

Without SWIFT for Russia this is the only possibility to donate

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The game will be anonsed in steam? I would buy this for dev's support (y)

Without SWIFT for Russia this is the only possibility to donate
Yeah, I'll probably put it on Steam. I was planning on doing that with Futa Oasis too.

NTR is avoidable. So does MC has content with the girl?
Yes, he has content with both girls, and can become a girl himself. So there's a lot of content overall for him (although not that much in the current version).

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I'm saying this as what I hope is constructive criticism, but this game runs extremely slowly on my computer, and I absolutely do not have a slow computer by any means. It's a real shame because the game looks quite good otherwise, but trying to play the actual game (not the plot, the game itself) feels like wading through cement trying to do even basic things. I am sure I can't be the only one experiencing this, so if the dev is capable of doing anything to improve this it would likely make his game far more playable to more people who might be experiencing similar problems and just not bothering to play at all. I find the slowness extremely frustrating and would have stopped playing if it weren't as good as it is otherwise.

If it helps in troubleshooting: mouse movements are ok, keyboard commands are very slow, and so are animations

Reactions: drone4of2

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
Looks great! As far as I understand it, there is a vanilla and an NTR route, right? Just to make sure: Is there a way to play this where the girl is loyal to you but you also share her because sharing is caring and also yolo? Or is it just either no sharing or full-blown NTR?

Ninja3422

Jan 8, 2020
I love this game, I hope the author adds gameplay modes as well. I like the art but the gameplay is very addictive

Aug 10, 2019
I just got done this, its not really how I hoped I would find a game like this but its what I been looking for sometime. the "NTR" thing and then on top of losing your girl the dude gets turned into a girl and gets used. the art works nice, the story is amusing, the game play gets boring after awhile. it held my interest for a few but needs more sex stuffs. would have been nice if there of been something that made the change permit by chap4 and some GOR couldn't hurt...

Reactions: ustar
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes