Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

EonKain

Sep 13, 2021
My favorite bug in the history of videogames is a character that has yet to be introduced is so horny for MC that she reaches through space time for pp.
Damn that one hold out map got hands.
Really enjoying the Persona 4 party bosses.
Technomancer guy is interesting.

Last edited:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
It's hard to imagine Vivian falling prey to any of them. Mordrid would be too similar to Cythraul, she'd never let Owain get near her, and Emrys is too much of a simp, she wouldn't go for that.

Thanks! Yeah, don't worry about NTR haters driving me away from this kind of content haha. I knew what I was getting into. Writing it has made me only like it more, although it probably won't become a theme in all my content like feminization is. Kind of has to be the focus of the whole game to really work.
Viv has got her own problems especially after the latest update.

It is in the title you have structured the story around it and its good fun and you don't have to do NTR also there is both kinds where the Carwyn can NTR instead that is what I love the most is the options. In most games it just an 'ugly bastard' type character that black mails the female into sleeping with them. In scenarios that just don't make sense in the setting. While Mordid is the only male I dislike but even he does make me laugh and he is better than 85% of NTR antagonists. I love the care and effort put into the setting which makes the scneario so satisfying as it makes sense why it does occur when you pick certain options.

Since futa/yuri NTR is much rarer than other types I have a preference for it but I look forward to whatever you have planned with the futa route. I have already beaten the current content 3 times well twice normally and then 1 time in story mode. Its the variety that I enjoy so much.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Viv has got her own problems especially after the latest update.

It is in the title you have structured the story around it and its good fun and you don't have to do NTR also there is both kinds where the Carwyn can NTR instead that is what I love the most is the options. In most games it just an 'ugly bastard' type character that black mails the female into sleeping with them. In scenarios that just don't make sense in the setting. While Mordid is the only male I dislike but even he does make me laugh and he is better than 85% of NTR antagonists. I love the care and effort put into the setting which makes the scneario so satisfying as it makes sense why it does occur when you pick certain options.

Since futa/yuri NTR is much rarer than other types I have a preference for it but I look forward to whatever you have planned with the futa route. I have already beaten the current content 3 times well twice normally and then 1 time in story mode. Its the variety that I enjoy so much.
There's some people who have Mordrid as their favorite, which surprised me a bit too to be honest because he's kind of "basic" in how he gets the NTRing done. Not that he himself is basic, but the emotions of the situation are simple.
Futa content makes lots of sense to add, but lesbian a little less so. Not that it wouldn't be fun, but there's not a lot of scenarios that make sense in context. Gwen and Vivian fucking each other and leaving everyone else in the lurch is pretty funny though.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I wish every male character (except for Kobold maybe) get gender-bended futa version of himself. Like in game Secretary, where you can choose "gender" (male/futa-trans) for every original male character (except MC).
Also wish for more sorta Netorase content, when MC getting aroused by girls fucking around, yet remains in a romantic relationship with one of them (or with both, why not), or at least gets gentle/protective touches from them (not coldness or indifference).

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I wish every male character (except for Kobold maybe) get gender-bended futa version of himself. Like in game Secretary, where you can choose "gender" (male/futa-trans) for every original male character (except MC).
Also wish for more sorta Netorase content, when MC getting aroused by girls fucking around, yet remains in a romantic relationship with one of them (or with both, why not), or at least gets gentle/protective touches from them (not coldness or indifference).
That's probably not going to happen, there'd be a LOT of art needs and other changes to make that work. As for netorase, it's just not really my thing.

• Sad
Reactions: Axel34

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
There's some people who have Mordrid as their favorite, which surprised me a bit too to be honest because he's kind of "basic" in how he gets the NTRing done. Not that he himself is basic, but the emotions of the situation are simple.
Futa content makes lots of sense to add, but lesbian a little less so. Not that it wouldn't be fun, but there's not a lot of scenarios that make sense in context. Gwen and Vivian fucking each other and leaving everyone else in the lurch is pretty funny though.
Owain getting genderbent only to remain just as much of a horndog in spirit would be hilarious.
Owain next to Gwen/FemCarwyn: Did you really believe getting my own boobs to grope on the go would hold me back? Think again! +Gratified
Owain getting groped: Oi, hands off the merchandise! Unless you grow a pair up top I ain't interested! *Flash kick to groin.* +Frustrated

KetzerKey

Apr 20, 2021
A very interesting game. Although one point with the final level is not entirely clear. Four clones do not summon golems and cannot damage. All they can do is counterattack. Is this a bug or because of the difficulty settings? Or is it not planned at all that the player will skip the mission task and defend the sphere? I just managed to kill the clones through safescam and a long slotting.
Is there a save editor or a cheat to get more money?
ArtMoney can edit these parameters.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Owain getting genderbent only to remain just as much of a horndog in spirit would be hilarious.
Owain next to Gwen/FemCarwyn: Did you really believe getting my own boobs to grope on the go would hold me back? Think again! +Gratified
Owain getting groped: Oi, hands off the merchandise! Unless you grow a pair up top I ain't interested! *Flash kick to groin.* +Frustrated
Owain is definitely one of the best options for another character turning into a woman. It'd be very different from Carwyn because I doubt the change would stop him from still trying to fuck people.
Emrys could be fun too, because of how much of a simp he is, what he'd do if he was the thing he'd been chasing and failing to get would be interesting.
A very interesting game. Although one point with the final level is not entirely clear. Four clones do not summon golems and cannot damage. All they can do is counterattack. Is this a bug or because of the difficulty settings? Or is it not planned at all that the player will skip the mission task and defend the sphere? I just managed to kill the clones through safescam and a long slotting.
Well you have to break the orb to continue with the game, so just sitting there and trying to kill the clones is kind of pointless.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Well how I see it from what you have written is that Mordid does have the appeal of hypnosis and that is kink I enjoy too so I don't blame people for him being their favorite. Personally I prefer the other routes simply because you have written a great scenario for the NTR element to come naturally without the need of mind control. The constant threat of death and danger the fact that Gwen despite being a bandit due to her harsh past is actually very feminine at heart and wants Carwyn to take the lead. However the 3 men all has their valid reasons for willing to do take the lead due to their own personalities and circumstances combined with the desire of Gwen to be seen as an attractive woman is a great combination that a lot of NTR games lack.

The problem I have with Mordid is that while he can be quite funny on occasions he is psychotic and gives off an unsettling vibe and has no natural appeal. He isn't physically attractive either I rank Cythraul above him personally and I am not even sure how human he actually is. I do like the what he brings to the story with his magic epsecially with Carwyn but he lacks the roguish bad boy vibe that Owain has going for him or the dedicated and persistant love and care that Emrys can offer which Gwen is lacking from Carwyn.

The lesbian NTR is only appealing to me due to its rarity. I wouldn't want you to do something you feel has no place in the narrative. The idea of Gwen and Vivian together does remind me of a scenario from an old hentai game where two women had a 3some with a guy to prove who was the better lover for him and then one of the women gave up on the guy to pursue the other female instead due to her being better than the man at pleasing her sexually.Which was a funny ending.

With the futa content it seems you have some scenarios in mind already so I look forward to what you come up with. Also kudos to what you have done with this game engine the unique mechanics have made it a lot of fun and the gallery was a nice touch of what we can expect in the future.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Well how I see it from what you have written is that Mordid does have the appeal of hypnosis and that is kink I enjoy too so I don't blame people for him being their favorite. Personally I prefer the other routes simply because you have written a great scenario for the NTR element to come naturally without the need of mind control. The constant threat of death and danger the fact that Gwen despite being a bandit due to her harsh past is actually very feminine at heart and wants Carwyn to take the lead. However the 3 men all has their valid reasons for willing to do take the lead due to their own personalities and circumstances combined with the desire of Gwen to be seen as an attractive woman is a great combination that a lot of NTR games lack.

The problem I have with Mordid is that while he can be quite funny on occasions he is psychotic and gives off an unsettling vibe and has no natural appeal. He isn't physically attractive either I rank Cythraul above him personally and I am not even sure how human he actually is. I do like the what he brings to the story with his magic epsecially with Carwyn but he lacks the roguish bad boy vibe that Owain has going for him or the dedicated and persistant love and care that Emrys can offer which Gwen is lacking from Carwyn.

The lesbian NTR is only appealing to me due to its rarity. I wouldn't want you to do something you feel has no place in the narrative. The idea of Gwen and Vivian together does remind me of a scenario from an old hentai game where two women had a 3some with a guy to prove who was the better lover for him and then one of the women gave up on the guy to pursue the other female instead due to her being better than the man at pleasing her sexually.Which was a funny ending.

With the futa content it seems you have some scenarios in mind already so I look forward to what you come up with. Also kudos to what you have done with this game engine the unique mechanics have made it a lot of fun and the gallery was a nice touch of what we can expect in the future.
I think something people like about Mordrid is that he's "lighter". The other characters have more serious and grounded wants and needs, but Mordrid just kind of does stuff. Why does he do stuff? Who knows, certainly not Mordrid. He's the kind of character that I feel the more is explained about him, the less interesting he would be.

For the futa stuff, obviously it's futa Gwen, and she should probably fuck female Carwyn, but beyond that it gets kind of murkey. I'm not sure how far into futa on male content I can get. There's precedent for that in my work in things like Futa Oasis, but this game is kind of a different audience. If it's just one route it's probably okay.

Adhan

Jun 14, 2018
If the futa Gwen content goes like I think where it’s Carwyn gets feminized but Gwen stays pure that’s oddly charming in a way, like a nice reversal that he originally rescued her and then in the end she comes in and saves him from the other three.

I was also just wondering how the corruption was gonna work with Vivian and Cythraul, I remember seeing the first scene on the Carwyn x Gwen route I did but didn’t see it on the Carwyn x Vivian route. Is it something we are going to be able to prevent without going the Vivian route?

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I think something people like about Mordrid is that he's "lighter". The other characters have more serious and grounded wants and needs, but Mordrid just kind of does stuff. Why does he do stuff? Who knows, certainly not Mordrid. He's the kind of character that I feel the more is explained about him, the less interesting he would be.

For the futa stuff, obviously it's futa Gwen, and she should probably fuck female Carwyn, but beyond that it gets kind of murkey. I'm not sure how far into futa on male content I can get. There's precedent for that in my work in things like Futa Oasis, but this game is kind of a different audience. If it's just one route it's probably okay.
That is a fair point and don't disagree with that and to be honest I think Mordid would just do it regardless of the scenario. Honestly his kind of character fits more into any kind of setting due to him being completely chaotic and having zero morals. In the setting in this game I feel Owain and Emrys suit it better personally as their scenarios only work so well because of the effort you have put in to writing the setting.

Still while Mordid is my personal least favorite he isn't a bad character and is important to the plot so if the patreons want NTR scenarios where Mordid uses his magic to create his own personal harem by genderswapping the competition I would be down for that too as I think you would do a good job writing it. Also I still prefer Mordid to about 90% of NTR characters out there. I am just so happy to see no 'ugly bastard' type male characters for once in an NTR setting.

Also going back to your earlier comment to another user fem dom Owain who is completely in control and chill with being a woman would be funny and hot at the same time lol.

I agree the target audience for this game would not like futa on male and more importantly if that doesn't appeal to you personally you are less likely to do a good job writing it. Don't do something you don't want to do or that your patreons would be put off by. Probably best to do what you want if you are up for writing more routes because you are enjoying writing for this game poll what kind of extra routes people would like to see. I would certainly be down for seeing Futa Gwen take control and either save fem Carwyn and they get together or Gwen getting revenge on Carwyn by stealing Viv away from him after he cheated on her. Or Futa Gwen and her harem of Viv and genderswapped guys.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
If the futa Gwen content goes like I think where it’s Carwyn gets feminized but Gwen stays pure that’s oddly charming in a way, like a nice reversal that he originally rescued her and then in the end she comes in and saves him from the other three.

I was also just wondering how the corruption was gonna work with Vivian and Cythraul, I remember seeing the first scene on the Carwyn x Gwen route I did but didn’t see it on the Carwyn x Vivian route. Is it something we are going to be able to prevent without going the Vivian route?
The way it works is she gets corrupted if she gets in range of the Cythraul's drones to command them.
That is a fair point and don't disagree with that and to be honest I think Mordid would just do it regardless of the scenario. Honestly his kind of character fits more into any kind of setting due to him being completely chaotic and having zero morals. In the setting in this game I feel Owain and Emrys suit it better personally as their scenarios only work so well because of the effort you have put in to writing the setting.

Still while Mordid is my personal least favorite he isn't a bad character and is important to the plot so if the patreons want NTR scenarios where Mordid uses his magic to create his own personal harem by genderswapping the competition I would be down for that too as I think you would do a good job writing it. Also I still prefer Mordid to about 90% of NTR characters out there. I am just so happy to see no 'ugly bastard' type male characters for once in an NTR setting.

Also going back to your earlier comment to another user fem dom Owain who is completely in control and chill with being a woman would be funny and hot at the same time lol.

I agree the target audience for this game would not like futa on male and more importantly if that doesn't appeal to you personally you are less likely to do a good job writing it. Don't do something you don't want to do or that your patreons would be put off by. Probably best to do what you want if you are up for writing more routes because you are enjoying writing for this game poll what kind of extra routes people would like to see. I would certainly be down for seeing Futa Gwen take control and either save fem Carwyn and they get together or Gwen getting revenge on Carwyn by stealing Viv away from him after he cheated on her. Or Futa Gwen and her harem of Viv and genderswapped guys.
I personally like futa on male stuff, I did make Futa Oasis after all, but yeah, I think integrating that kind of content into this game would be a big risk.
I do really want femboy Carwyn though. I think more people will be fine with that though because he'll look like a girl haha.
At this point it looks like I'll probably keep adding routes until I get tired of writing this game. So far it flows really well, but who knows how long that will really last. Since the plan is to get it finished in about 3 months and then everything after that is extra content, getting tired of the story shouldn't be a big problem.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
So during the erotic dancer gangbang at chapter 19, do they actually penetrate her during the mind control? Technically there's no tag for vaginal sex or anything, and there isn't any art, but I was just curious.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So during the erotic dancer gangbang at chapter 19, do they actually penetrate her during the mind control? Technically there's no tag for vaginal sex or anything, and there isn't any art, but I was just curious.
No, they don't actually penetrate her.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019

Fully fleshed out futanari NTR content takes this game into a whole new level of awesomeness. Now as for futa on male specifically, well I personal think that would be good to have alongside futa on female, but I understand you being unsure since that could alienate some of your audience.

fabrizio48

May 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
wonderful game but..... i finished the game but still the bunny doesn't shows me all the image even if i choose to see them all.
Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes