Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
nice update, though i feel a but dissappointed about the new gwenivier x mordrid scene
anal is nice, but i hope he will bend her mind toward accepting pregnancy, that would be real mind-break corruption

nakid

Jan 24, 2019
I think the values for "stealing Vivian" with the old servitor guy are way too high. As in, even if I actively make sure to never use the servitors with Vivian
I have some vague recollection that the trigger for Vivian's corruption is just being in control range of the servitors, 3 squares or whatever it is. I think that was something that was going to change but no idea if it was.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
nice update, though i feel a but dissappointed about the new gwenivier x mordrid scene
anal is nice, but i hope he will bend her mind toward accepting pregnancy, that would be real mind-break corruption
They'll get around to it, it won't be all anal.

The issue is not the corruption itself, nor how it's triggered, the issue is that it progresses way too fast. In fact, I think most of the corruption to scene progress happens way to damn fast, honestly.

For instance, in my current playthrough, I made sure that Gwen was never groped a single time outside of the riddle level, where she was groped by the guys once. Yet, immediately after that level, I got the first events for the all three guys. All those scenes, from ONE instance of groping? Why?

In Vivian's case, the servitors were also in that range for her to operate them once. One time, and now suddenly she's locked into getting stolen from Carwyn by some old fart? What kind of fucked writing is that? How is any of that supposed to be fair? Why does a single instance lock in the route? Why even bother letting Gwen get cucked in the first place if it's all going to upended by Viv looking at a servitor once?

Is it because I didn't have Vivian grope Carwyn enough? Because I didn't want to wait a fucking eternity for this horrible random change mechanic to trigger again? Because I didn't want to sit there and click "End Turn" over and over again?
I think you don't really understand the system. So if Gwen gets groped once it triggers a scene, but that scene is basically her reaction to getting groped. You're not on any kind of NTR route from just that. She needs to get groped in combat consistently for it to actually have much of an effect on the story.
Vivian really needs to only grope Carwyn once a level. You don't even have to wait for it, you can use her pair up movement command to auto trigger a grope. Do that once each of the first three levels you've got her and you're good.
And yes, if Vivian is in range of a drone for one single turn on level 19, she's a goner. That's how that route works, only that level matters. If you want to prevent it easily just don't summon the drones at all. As for why it's like that, for story reasons you're supposed to get the Vivian-Cythraul route first playthrough, so it's an intentionally easy to accidentally do trigger.

For more info on exactly what causes what, look at the walkthrough in the game files.

for9522

May 27, 2022
At last, a new update! Beat it in one take, and it's fucking awesome. I really like the idea of free city roaming and castle rooms levels. How much of the content is left for future updates? And it's another month-length waiting, alas.

Last edited:
Reactions: EonKain

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
At last, a new update! Beat it in one take, and it's fucking awesome. I really like the idea of free city roaming and castle rooms levels. How much of the content is left for future updates? And it's another month-length waiting, alas.
The main story will wrap up next update, and then there will be an epilogue level for each main ending.
After that, it'll be expansion content until either I or the audience lose interest.

rkdx2

Mar 2, 2022
The special grope moves (Pull Back, etc.) don't seem to trigger the Loyalty loss like a random grope does. Is this intentional?

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Game is really unique (compared to other stuff on F95). But if possible - some improvement to H-scenes art would be amazing. It doesn't match quality of sprites

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, there's no way to go back a level and get more exp right? I can't imagine how you'd get through the game on hard difficulty.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Annotation 2023-03-27 044553.jpg
So... I'm wondering if I missed something.. I was able to reach the end and unlock the gallery by talking to the rabbit. But, there are still question marks in the gallery that is accessed through the main menu.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Game is really unique (compared to other stuff on F95). But if possible - some improvement to H-scenes art would be amazing. It doesn't match quality of sprites
Well the game has had three different artists because of a series of misfortunes, so that's why it's inconsistent.
If I'm not mistaken, there's no way to go back a level and get more exp right? I can't imagine how you'd get through the game on hard difficulty. Nonsensical mode though? I haven't even personally tried it sounds awful.
Yes, you can't grind. But lots of people have beaten it on hard so it's not that bad.
View attachment 2497347
So... I'm wondering if I missed something.. I was able to reach the end and unlock the gallery by talking to the rabbit. But, there are still question marks in the gallery that is accessed through the main menu.
This menu is something built into SRPG Studio that displays whatever scenes you've actually seen, so the unlock method in the gallery doesn't do anything here. And even then there will still be ??? because there's no way to disable a scene from the list, and there's scenes from future releases that exist in the code so they'll be here too.

Balistare

Sep 23, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, there's no way to go back a level and get more exp right? I can't imagine how you'd get through the game on hard difficulty.
You can (could, haven't played the newest version yet but the changelog doesn't imply that it wouldn't work anymore) by disarming your characters, letting them get hit and healing them back up. I managed to grind Gwenivier up to level 20 on the second map. Once their defense is hight enough, that they don't recieve damage, it becomes even easier.

• Haha
Reactions: Umbra.Nox

Goodgroudon

Jan 27, 2020
Hey, I was looking to check out the gallery before deciding whether or not I play the game, but with the saves people have uploaded after talking to the rabbit nothing happens, the extras gallery doesn't unlock. Am I missing something or is this a bug? Is there maybe a global save file that that unlocker changes that isn't created until you get at least one scene?

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I must be doing something wrong in this game. Or my game is bugged for some reason. I can't progress when I get to the city. I can talk to people and knock on the doors of the houses, but there's no way to progress. This also happens when I choose the extra maps from the menu in the camps. If I go into the map and explore, I can't exit. I have to quit the game and load a save in order to keep playing. Which seems strange considering it's the first option in the menu when you're in the camp. All I can do is wait and end the turn, but then nothing happens. The "End exploring" or whatever the option is when you first finish a fight is missing. And when I get to the town there is no such option to choose. Anyone know what's causing this?

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Well the game has had three different artists because of a series of misfortunes, so that's why it's inconsistent.

Yes, you can't grind. But lots of people have beaten it on hard so it's not that bad.

This menu is something built into SRPG Studio that displays whatever scenes you've actually seen, so the unlock method in the gallery doesn't do anything here. And even then there will still be ??? because there's no way to disable a scene from the list, and there's scenes from future releases that exist in the code so they'll be here too.
Ahh I see. Thanx for the info.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I must be doing something wrong in this game. Or my game is bugged for some reason. I can't progress when I get to the city. I can talk to people and knock on the doors of the houses, but there's no way to progress. This also happens when I choose the extra maps from the menu in the camps. If I go into the map and explore, I can't exit. I have to quit the game and load a save in order to keep playing. Which seems strange considering it's the first option in the menu when you're in the camp. All I can do is wait and end the turn, but then nothing happens. The "End exploring" or whatever the option is when you first finish a fight is missing. And when I get to the town there is no such option to choose. Anyone know what's causing this?
You probably overlooked someone. Try talking to everyone and knocking on every door again. Once you've covered everyone, the scene should just automatically end. If it's not, then some specifics might help or perhaps a save file if you care to upload yours.

JacksonRichards

Jul 10, 2022
Hey Apollo, long time fan of yours, I gotta ask, do you have plans of different outfits for Gwenivier, based on her class changes? As with your other games, excited to see where you will take this in the end.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes