Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Oh damn, I just realised I'm arguing with the Dev lol. I can live with 75% being his fault. Though I still don't think Carwyn was very clear on not wanting to be together. The implication is clearly that he wants to focus on the cave instead of the relationship right now. There was never a definite no from him. And any reasonable person I think would interpret his words like how I did.

Great game btw. Big fan of tactical rpgs and NTR.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2017
Some of this may be a spoiler so I'll just tag it where I think it fits.

My point about Carwyn not deserving Gwen is that, sure, Carwyn doesn't handle things that well and yes he may be a bit of a jerk with his attitude. But the guy is quite frankly OP as all hell (he's like a Queen in Chess tbh), a righteous valiant hero, a do-gooder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only problem with Carwyn is he has such a pessimistic and bleak outlook. He really is a doomer.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

My point about Carwyn not deserving Gwen is that, sure, Carwyn doesn't handle things that well and yes he may be a bit of a jerk with his attitude. But the guy is quite frankly OP as all hell (he's like a Queen in Chess tbh), a righteous valiant hero, a do-gooder.

Only problem with Carwyn is he has such a pessimistic and bleak outlook. He really is a doomer.

This is a fun interpretation, I like it.

twisted1

Nov 16, 2017
This game reminded me of my love for tactical rpg games a la Kamidori Alchemy Meister. Which is impressive considering I don't really enjoy netorare, though I do enjoy the corruption aspect here. It also reminded me of my complete brainlessness in games, lol.

I have a couple of questions. Should I be changing characters' classes as soon as they hit 10 (excluding maybe Gwen if she hasn't hit purity 0 yet)? I only realized I had forgotten to do it when I checked the walkthrough and found out I had accidentally passed the cutoff for the gangbang route on my third playthrough of the current content. I was trying to max out levels in the base classes first for extra stat points (though there isn't enough content in the game atm for this to really work yet). I also feel like it's way too easy to accidentally over- or under-level characters, which usually results in them becoming completely useless when the difficulty spikes. The initial servitor ambush in the desert is a pretty hard spike which I only managed to survive by overleveling Gwen and Carwyn. I'm not really sure how you're supposed to run past them. Either I'm strong enough to take them all on (which gives great experience) or I die no matter what I try to do, which is what ended my second run. I suppose you could theoretically be just powerful enough to break through on one side and rush to the exit but not be powerful enough to take on everything, but it didn't happen to me in any of my three runs.

But currently in my third playthrough, I finally changed Gwen's class to the dancer class, and now she can't prevent the others from getting one-shot. Because I was following my previous strategy of overleveling her (since trying to more evenly level the characters ended my second run in that desert ambush), I had to scramble to try and level the other characters, and it was pretty rough for a few levels. Thankfully, they weren't too far behind, and with the buff from Gwen they can actually kill some enemies, even if they still frequently get one-shot. And the extra exp from killing higher level enemies is nice, of course.

Also, are we supposed to have to farm groping before descending to actually be able to make it into one of the non-true love routes? Even on this playthrough where I'm specifically keeping Gwen grouped up with as many of the other guys as possible, it was necessary to stay after the end of a few levels to just surround Gwen with them, feed them all aphrodisiacs, and wait a few dozen turns to make sure I made it for the cutoff. Which kind of sucks. I feel like the amount of groping needed is a little too high.

There are a few minor bugs. I used the class change item on Gwen during a level when Carwyn wasn't around (after the earthquake), but he still showed up in the short conversation after using the item. Also, they said they would discuss it later, but that never happened. One of the responses from Gwen to being groped by Owain (there may be more) worry about Carwyn seeing even if he's not there in the level with them. Sometimes the pull back/swap/shove mechanics don't trigger the pop-in cutscene of Gwen being grabbed (though maybe this is intentional). Occasionally, one of the guys will complain about not having groped Gwen despite still having the +3 to all stats from groping her, though I'm not sure what triggers it. Very rarely, one of the enemies will target one of the characters being protected by Gwen's "Menacing" stat. Sometimes this may be because they were in range of the supposedly protected target but not Gwen, but other times it didn't seem like the case. Could very well be user error, though, or maybe there's a trait some enemies have that ignores the Menacing stat that I simply haven't noticed?

I didn't really get that sense from my true love/non-NTR playthrough. I mean, Gwen was obviously eager and ready for sex, but she was also more interested in him as a person. Maybe it's different if you've had more NTR/corruption going on?

Anyway, my brain's fried now because it's late. I'm sure I had more stuff to mention, but I'll cut this post off here.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018

I can just as easily say Carwyn is just a cuck and doesn't deserve a badass slutty bandit leader like Gwen (basically glorifying the characteristics for the character you like while reducing the other side to their worst characteristic) . Probably one of the most one-sided biased perspectives I've ever read.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I buy things in the store between levels (Aphro, magic key, revealing garb), the gold is deducted... ...but the items never appear in inventory.

What am I doing wrong?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I buy things in the store between levels (Aphro, magic key, revealing garb), the gold is deducted... ...but the items never appear in inventory.

What am I doing wrong?
They go into the party chest and then you have to transfer them to whichever character you want to put them on. I had the same thing happen to me. Took a minute before I figured it out.

Reactions: waiwode

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
I see the Patreon update came out a couple of days ago. Is there any ETA on full release?

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Can I prevent Carwyn from being a girl and still continue the story with a male Carwyn without changing his gender from male to female ?

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes