Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there still no plan for a linux version?
This engine is a bit slow: less than 20 fps on average and any animation drops framerate to single digits, is there any chance it can be fixed? I don't think switching config variables makes anything. I use wine-proton since wine-staging doesn't show any text.
Will this game has Android port?
The game will never run on anything except Windows. This is because of the basic architecture of the engine.

Apollo Seven still no plans to make kobold joe with gwen?
No. Kobold Joe is never going to have sex with anybody in the cast. He's attracted to female Kobolds, which nobody in the party is or resembles.

Fantastic overall loved the update can only hope the author is happy enough to add more content after the ending as futa Gwen getting revenge would be awesome. My thoughts...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't take Bad and ugly personally as bad is just my own impression and ugly can be fixed so don't feel down. It was a great update and thanks for trying so hard to get it out as quick as you can. If you are still down for extra content would love to play it in the future.
I'm glad you liked the update. The Gwen slut route suffers a bit from being a mid development addition, I think it'll work better after I go back and add some more build up for it earlier.
At this point, I still want to do futa Gwen stuff as well as femboy Carwyn. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

tut15372

Mar 21, 2019
want to do futa Gwen stuff as well as femboy Carwyn. Beyond that, I'm not sure.
Chapter 6 and we start flirting with other fetishes. For me, it's worth continuing the path of norm / ntr/ fem

There is already a little content in the game, there is not enough time for everything.

And yes to the cons in the game.
At the level of history, the images of harassment that exist at other levels disappear. I think this aspect is more appropriate to work out. And the game, even at a light level, is not at all "easy" for the sake of a couple of pictures once every 10 minutes, it's bad

Good luck developing

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is the part where you get into the town the end of the update? I cant seem to progress past it. I tried everything that I possibly could.

Reactions: garmander

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
To be honest I did consider that, but Netoraria is kind of clunky. And there are minor Netori aspects, Carwyn can cuck Gwen with some routes.
I know this is an old post but isn't netori when the MC cucks another man? Is there something like that in the game? Cause I'm reading the description and it doesn't seem to be the case.

Nov 14, 2021
This has got to be the worst controls I have ever experienced in any game in my entire life. There is no doubt. Thousand of different games and this is the absolute worst one.

Please reconsider the controls or even the entire engine because holy shit

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but what is the trigger for relationship Level 4? Owain is stuck at Level 3 with 200 points. I'm at level 13 right now.

Edit: Okay nevermind, it's because of the npcs' priority since all of them were level 3.
I have the same problem with the others at level 4 and 5 and Owain stuck at level 3 for ages. What do you mean by priority?

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
This has got to be the worst controls I have ever experienced in any game in my entire life. There is no doubt. Thousand of different games and this is the absolute worst one.

Please reconsider the controls or even the entire engine because holy shit
I'm really into these controls and this type of game in general. Would be cool if the dev makes some more content for this down the line but I know working on one project for a while would get tiring.

spikkle

Jul 12, 2022
Hmm, the guide says to get the three guys gang bang path I need to have somene at level 4 and all three at least level 2, but there doesnt seem to be enough chances to get points in with the fights. Im playing on story mode, if you actually do the fights can you have more than one person grope Gwen?

tut15372

Mar 21, 2019
Hmm, the guide says to get the three guys gang bang path I need to have somene at level 4 and all three at least level 2, but there doesnt seem to be enough chances to get points in with the fights. Im playing on story mode, if you actually do the fights can you have more than one person grope Gwen?
I'm not sure how it works, but it could have been done before the release of Chapter 6. But only through the path of fem
Need to talk to Gwen about harassment 2 times (about a female transform)
And then she goes to protect you with her own ass:Kappa:

shivrod

Jun 29, 2017
Love this game. Fun, crunchy gameplay that does a pretty great job of making the NTR route feel like a necessary evil to win battles. Kobold Joe is a wonderful addition to the cast and a rare ray of sunshine in the otherwise bleak setting. Vivian is perfection, she brings such a wonderful dynamic that you rarely see in the genre.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
AWESOME!!!!!!! I have been waiting so long for a game like this! Great job dev and I hope your creation inspires others to use their imaginations as well. Im looking forward to what happens on the next update!

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Apollo Seven

in the newest version, new save, using an aphrodisiac on Owain, saving, then loading the save again resets his lust back to 15.

Not sure if that's intentional or not. I haven't gotten far enough to try the other two guys.

Edit: at some point between getting Owain and encountering Embrys, his Lust went back to 15. Is there a way to permanently increase the guys' lust?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes