Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

TouchRustrod

Dec 5, 2018
Oh yeah I didn't report this when it happened but somehow starting in 22-b Carwyn started getting infinite movement range in battle and it never ended through the end of the game.

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
I've found another bug, in the recollection room, even if you talk to the bunny and ask him to unlock all the scenes, although the physical barriers are removed you still cannot "talk" to the memories you didn't unlocked during your playthrough...

Reactions: kkz186

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Thank you so much for the quick fix. Look forward to the epilogues and if you do decide to do alternate routes.

As for the final battle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might have only done a couple of routes for now but I might finish my main playthrough off when the epilogues come out since I will be very busy with IRL stuff soon. I have enjoyed it so far so thanks for this.

Jjplay

May 18, 2021
In the new update, I was on the carwyn-gwen pure romance path, I had not let anyone get close to gwen after the castle boys grouping together scene (lvl 23) onwards. But on level 25, in the morning the dialogue for gwen sleeping with owain and carwyn finding out is triggered? It doesn't even show how carwyn found out. And ofc gwen then does the switch on lvl 25. Is there something I am missing here?

Edit 1: Vivian corruption route was also activated, but she is fighting for my side suddenly. It's like gwen and vivian just swapped overnight.
Edit 2: I have attached the saves. Save 44 plays level 25, and after clearing that level exploration camp is save 45. It was all fine up until save 44 but it went wonky in save 45.
Edit 3: Another possible bug in the new version, in the river level enemies and our team members, everyone can travel on water? Idk if that's by design but I would assume not.
I think I should've looked for the patch, redownloaded the game and transferred save files instead. Maybe the bugginess is because of that?
Edit 4: Started a new game in story mode, went with the Emrys and Carwyn-Vyvian routes but still the final battle for Owain-Gwen is being triggered.

Last edited:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
In the new update, I was on the carwyn-gwen pure romance path, I had not let anyone get close to gwen after the castle boys grouping together scene (lvl 23) onwards. But on level 25, in the morning the dialogue for gwen sleeping with owain and carwyn finding out is triggered? It doesn't even show how carwyn found out. And ofc gwen then does the switch on lvl 25. Is there something I am missing here?
Yeah that doesn't sound right I would post your save as an attachment that could be a bug.

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
That was quick! :) ...Have you had time to take a look at the recollection room bug? (I'm referring to the fact that even if you talk to the bunny and ask him to unlock all the scenes, although the physical barriers are removed you still cannot "talk" to the memories you didn't unlocked during your playthrough...)

Also, in the current version there's no way to leave the room to return to the story, will such a way be implemented in the future, maybe by making it an extra map explorable from the campsite? ...I'm asking because upon entering the room I've overwritten the old save meaning that without a way to return to the story I would have to play through the entire campaign just to see the epilogues... :p

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
That was quick! :) ...Have you had time to take a look at the recollection room bug? (I'm referring to the fact that even if you talk to the bunny and ask him to unlock all the scenes, although the physical barriers are removed you still cannot "talk" to the memories you didn't unlocked during your playthrough...)

Also, in the current version there's no way to leave the room to return to the story, will such a way be implemented in the future, maybe by making it an extra map explorable from the campsite? ...I'm asking because upon entering the room I've overwritten the old save meaning that without a way to return to the story I would have to play through the entire campaign just to see the epilogues... :p
I did look at that bug, but I couldn't replicate it. Try downloading an older save, the recollection room saves work in every version.
I'm also not sure what you mean by your second question. You can already enter the recollection room from the campsite and return.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NetoriaTacticsRevolution-1.0c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
What the hell I'm supposed to do here? I tried clicking everything. Nothing happens

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
end exploration
Therei is no choice for that. There are item, item stash and wait options for the playable character. When I use wait option there are only config and end turn option appears. When I click on empty space there are save, config and end turn options appear. There is literally no 'end exploration' option on anything or anywhere

TouchRustrod

Dec 5, 2018
Have no idea. One of them is green and the other one is blue which I can control the blue one
I imagine your problems are stemming from controlling Gwen and not Carwyn.

It seems sometimes things just break in this engine, l had a Carwyn with infinite movement range in battles before.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes