Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

tman215

Aug 3, 2019
why did virustotal flag the game executable as trojan? View attachment 2899147
Virus total runs the program through several anti-virus scanners, and in this case it seems like 1/62 got a hit. Nowadays many antivirus programs use machine learning algorithms to flag programs before they are even confirmed to be a virus. This works pretty well, but results in a large number of false positives. Some will flag a program just because they haven't seen many people run it before. Rising Antivirus, the one that flagged this, is not a particularly reliable vendor either with pretty poor reviews.

tldr: the chance that this is a false positive is very high.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I see that the dev has mentioned futa Gwen content as a potential expansion. Has he said anything about a timetable for that?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I see that the dev has mentioned futa Gwen content as a potential expansion. Has he said anything about a timetable for that?
It's the second planned expansion content after the golden route stuff.
So epilogues, then golden route, then futa Gwen.
But the expansion content will roll out fairly slowly as Naked Ambition will take over as the main side game after the epilogues.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I've said from the begining that this is a "side project". Well if this is a side project, what's a main project? Well that one came out today! It's called .
I think the difference in time and money investment will be a little obvious. I've been working on that one for about twice as long as Netoria Tactics actually. And, unfortunately, NTR is avoidable. It's actually only a minor theme with one character focusing on it and a few others having it as a small sub-theme in places.
I hope you all enjoy it, and if you don't Netoria Tactics isn't going anywhere. Now that AtMoF is out, it's time to focus on that epilogue update!

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Reactions: Mourka

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
I realize her purpose in the story is to corrupt the MC and not get corrupted herself. But I think it would be fun to have a route that ends with Vivian joining fem Carwyn and Gwen as a slut for the other three.

Reactions: potspipe

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I realize her purpose in the story is to corrupt the MC and not get corrupted herself. But I think it would be fun to have a route that ends with Vivian joining fem Carwyn and Gwen as a slut for the other three.
I could go with Viv being "corrupted" into giving Gwen what she needs with a strapon, or at least somehow doming Gwen, it sort of fits IMO.

Reactions: GokutheG

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Not sure if this was already asked earlier in the thread and I missed it but is this the final update for tactics?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Not sure if this was already asked earlier in the thread and I missed it but is this the final update for tactics?
No, still missing the endings.

After that the game can be considered "completed" for now, although the dev has considered adding more routes and content further down the line.

Reactions: Shin969

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Man I made a mistake. I forgot that the epilogues weren't in this yet and had originally decided to hold off until they were. What's here is good (and thank you for not forcing the srpg maker combat on us) but man did it feel bad to see that message without remembering its coming.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Man I made a mistake. I forgot that the epilogues weren't in this yet and had originally decided to hold off until they were. What's here is good (and thank you for not forcing the srpg maker combat on us) but man did it feel bad to see that message without remembering its coming.
Agreed. An enjoyable game, but RPGM slog makes me skip these too often. Glad the story only mode was available.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm gonna be weird for a minute, i actually like the SRPG maker gameplay, it's done well here and the grope in combat mechanics is pretty fun. For those like me who really enjoy this sort of gameplay in an 18+ game it's pretty much this and succubus senki and very little else that does it and that's sad since so many games use RPGM which is so much more bland IMO.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Not sure why you think it's weird to like something. I don't but it has nothing to do with this game, and everything to do with the game series SRPG Maker rips off from. Fire Emblem has been, and will probably remain, an absolute tragedy of an SRPG system.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes