Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
. With this the game is actually complete so the tag the mods put on like two updates ago is accurate now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel the double sluts route ending doesn't make much sense. Gwen kills Cyranthaul against the "good" characters wishes, but then you say you're with her no matter what, then it cuts to you running away in spite of saying you'd stay, the guys catch up and you go into full addicted slut mode, then you get the Conquerer epilogue in which you're killing villages for the guys who are working for Cyranthaul (who's alive again now?) and Gwen is never mentioned.

• Wow
Reactions: Tiredpuff

Onnivan

Dec 25, 2019
Any save files on the ntr bandit route ?. I want to see the endings but i dont want to play again.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It's the second planned expansion content after the golden route stuff.
So epilogues, then golden route, then futa Gwen.
But the expansion content will roll out fairly slowly as Naked Ambition will take over as the main side game after the epilogues.
What is the golden route?
Elden ring reference?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Man this thread is some crazy shit. People asking for saves and others telling them about a green bunny. Open game....cant talk to the green bunny from any side. Look back at thread, see people just asking for full save and seeing people say the bunny doesnt work. See others say its simple you just talk to it. Then they call others idiots for not just talking to it. Then they call people stupid for not getting the controls.

Like ffs guys there are things called glitches and bugs and sometimes things dont work the way they should. Not the devs fault the enging is janky, but its not the worst control system so its not that. People were asking about the bunny because like in my game it just isnt working.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
It's the second planned expansion content after the golden route stuff.
So epilogues, then golden route, then futa Gwen.
But the expansion content will roll out fairly slowly as Naked Ambition will take over as the main side game after the epilogues.

I hope to see a Futa Vivian Route too.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Very nice is any of futa gwen art done? Also curious how the femboi route will be triggered?

How many endings are their in total if you don't include variations?

Thanks for the great game really enjoyed it and can't wait for the femboi and futa routes. Also an update on how to get every ending would be nice if possible I want to achieve all of them.

I love the setting so much I would be down for a futa gwen harem route where she flips the tables and makes all other party members minus our boy Joe part of her harem. Like fem Owain, fem Emrys and fem Mordid with fem Carwyn and Vivian and have enslaved Vivian kill Cythraul and so the world can submit to futa ruler Gwen. Would love to futa Gwen teach Vivian a lesson for daring to go after her lover Carwyn that would be awesome too.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Ohhh, that's what the golden route is. A harem for the protagonist.
The golden route is more specifically a route with no NTR at all where Carwyn gets all the wins. It's very different from any of the other routes in the game.

Very nice is any of futa gwen art done? Also curious how the femboi route will be triggered?

How many endings are their in total if you don't include variations?

Thanks for the great game really enjoyed it and can't wait for the femboi and futa routes. Also an update on how to get every ending would be nice if possible I want to achieve all of them.

I love the setting so much I would be down for a futa gwen harem route where she flips the tables and makes all other party members minus our boy Joe part of her harem. Like fem Owain, fem Emrys and fem Mordid with fem Carwyn and Vivian and have enslaved Vivian kill Cythraul and so the world can submit to futa ruler Gwen. Would love to futa Gwen teach Vivian a lesson for daring to go after her lover Carwyn that would be awesome too.
I haven't commissioned any futa Gwen art, this art was made early so I could get a sense of what it would look like. And it turns out Carwyn makes a pretty damn good femboy. The basic logic of the route is that Carwyn doesn't want to go full woman and use his Cursed Maiden from, so he tries to just dress more feminine to try and get some of the power without actually transforming. So you need to equip him with the female accessory items that are in the shop. More specifically, the route is really a Carwyn+Owain route. I think those two have a fun dynamic that will be fun to write more of.

I put all the ending conditions in the walkthrough document that's in the game files. So that will tell you how to get all six of them although pretty much all of them have variations.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, since the game's entire control/interface setup is clunky as hell, here's a quick How-To Guide for anyone who's interested in being able to access the scenes without needing to bumble-fuck your way multiple times through a Fire Emblem clone.

PRESS F4 TO TOGGLE FULLSCREEN

1 - You're going to need a completed game save, one that loads you into the Recollection Room at the end of the campaign. One is attached to this post in a ZIP archive, but credit for the original save goes to forum member Arrhythmia. Just take the 'save01.sav' and place that into the Save folder inside the game's install directory. If the folder isn't there, you can start a new game and it will create a save folder, or you can literally just make a folder and rename it 'Save'. So long as it is in the game's install directory, it'll work.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 192057.png

2 - Start the game, select 'Continue' from the main menu. Then scroll all the way to the top (if you're not already) and load the File 01 save clearly labeled as 'Recollection Room'.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 175700.png

3 - Now because the entire gallery is built out of a tactical turn based RPG engine, you can't just walk around with the WASD or arrow keys and interact. When you load into the map, it is just like at the start of a new level in the campaign. You'll get a brief text dump telling you to talk to the Green Rabbit if you want to unlock the gallery, then you're dropped into the map. I imagine that here is the disconnect for the vast majority of the people who want to view the scenes without playing the game, since the game assumes you've caught onto the strange way it handles everything by then (which is fair, if you had reached this spot by finishing the campaign yourself).

4 - Left Click on an unoccupied part of the map (e.g. not on a character sprite) to open up the menu, and from there select 'Start'. You cannot interact with the Green Bunny, or the various sprites representing the gallery scenes, until you've jumped through the hoop of literally starting the Recollection Room campaign level.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 180546.png

5 - Mouse over the sprite holding the sword above their head on the left side of the map (the protagonist, Carwyn), doing so will cause most of the map to light up with blue squares indicating valid movement locations for that unit. Left Click on the avatar and its sprite should change from a guarding one to a running one, and the rest of the map will remain highlighted. Move the cursor to an unoccupied square next to the Green Bunny sitting just below Carwyn, and Left Click on the space to move the unit there.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 181213.png

6 - Now that Carwyn has been moved, a context menu will appear with a list of actions. If you've correctly moved the unit adjacent to the Green Bunny, then you should see a 'Talk' option at the top of the context menu. Click on that to enable selection of which unit to talk to, then click on the Green Bunny to confirm you want to talk to that unit, and only then will you be given the dialogue with the option to enable unlocking of the full Recollection Room gallery.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 181412.png

Screenshot 2023-11-11 181919.png

7 - Rinse and repeat. Continue to click on Carwyn, move the unit next to a gallery sprite, then select Talk and click on the gallery sprite to confirm and it will start replaying the associated scene.

8 - Scenes and images only appear in the Memories and Gallery sub-menus of the Extra option from the game's main menu AFTER you have viewed them for the first time from the Recollection Room. So you can eventually fill out the shortcut galleries, but it will require you watching all of them from the Recollection Room first (and all of the unit moving & talking hoop-jumping that requires). Fortunately you can hold down left CTRL to speed through the dialogue, or press SPACE to cancel out a scene early (but still have it unlocked in the Extra menu).

Screenshot 2023-11-11 192427.png

Screenshot 2023-11-11 192511.png

9 - Talking to the Green Frog next to the Green Bunny will open a dialogue allowing you to view the Groping Scenes. Accepting will move you to a new map, where you need to do everything all over again. Start the map, move units next to each other, and have them interact. You have control over the Blue colored units, and the Green units act as menus to adjust the settings of a character (class, corruption, relationship level), which you can access by talking to that unit.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 183744.png

Screenshot 2023-11-11 185003.png

Screenshot 2023-11-11 185116.png

10 - Talk to the Green Frog again to return to the main Recollection Room. However any scenes not already viewed will again be locked upon returning, meaning you'll need to talk to the Green Rabbit yet again.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 190130.png

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I read in the changelog that the Loyalty 1 thing where Gwen is stuck at that lvl was fixed, but mine isn't and I just downloaded the latest version. Also, she's already at lvl 20 in her Warrior class and no other has been unlocked, even though I've made sure to haver her surrounded by Owain, Mordid and Emrys all the time in every battle (I think I'm in Emrys route because they're fucking now).
I don't know if I got into the slut route or whatever, but I just arrived at the battle where you have to defeat a bunch of robots in a village from the new world where the king wants the party dead.
So any clue about anything here? Games like that usually have a pretty clunky first playthrough so you lose on plenty of stuff while learning the ropes, which sucks ass.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes