Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Adepic13

Jul 22, 2017
This is great. Is there any other games with a similar groping system to this? You really struck gold with that combined with the strategy element here.

Reactions: Lordroedor

IRSV

Mar 2, 2019
Hi, I would like to know if there is any possible way to cheat or edit save file for this game? I know there is story mode, but I want to experience the gameplay while also feeling like god. Thank you.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Great game. Love the characters and the pacing of the story, the gameplay and groping mechanic is also good.

Regarding the content, how many arth can I mix so I can see the most content?
Can i see the female Carywn while still seeing the one with vivian (and which one have the most content, can we also grope vivian?)?
Do the gallery unlock after finishing the game? I'm liking it so far but replaying it just to see a couple of scenes might not be worth it

Will look into the game on steam

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Great game. Love the characters and the pacing of the story, the gameplay and groping mechanic is also good.

Regarding the content, how many arth can I mix so I can see the most content?
Can i see the female Carywn while still seeing the one with vivian (and which one have the most content, can we also grope vivian?)?
Do the gallery unlock after finishing the game? I'm liking it so far but replaying it just to see a couple of scenes might not be worth it

Will look into the game on steam
Yeah, once you finish it, you get a choice to fully unlock the gallery, even the stuff that you haven't played.

To see the most content, you should go the slut route, but there will always be stuff you can't see in the first playthrough. For example, you can't complete the love route with vivian and at the same time, have her corrupted. There's no wrong choice, it's a matter of knowing what your favorite kink is and going there first.

You can't grope Vivian as far as I know but she can grope Carwyn.

The steam version is better, sadly they share similar bugs. I haven't found game breaking bugs but there are quite a few. I bought it to support the developer but the way it looks is like he just uploaded it and forgot it, just an attempt to milk it as much as possible. Which is kind of disappointing. The idea has huge potential but it's too niche, if the guy really wanted money that bad I think there are better games for him to make. I was expecting more care for the details.

Anyway, I think for 10 bucks which is the money I paid on steam to buy it, it's totally worth it.

Reactions: Chakas

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, once you finish it, you get a choice to fully unlock the gallery, even the stuff that you haven't played.

To see the most content, you should go the slut route, but there will always be stuff you can't see in the first playthrough. For example, you can't complete the love route with vivian and at the same time, have her corrupted. There's no wrong choice, it's a matter of knowing what your favorite kink is and going there first.

The steam version is better, sadly they share similar bugs. I haven't found game breaking bugs but there are quite a few. I bought it to support the developer but the way it looks is like he just uploaded it and forgot it, just an attempt to milk it as much as possible. Which is kind of disappointing. The idea has huge potential but it's too niche, if the guy really wanted money that bad I think there are better games for him to make. I was expecting more care for the details.

Anyway, I think for 10 bucks which is the money I paid on steam to buy it, it's totally worth it.
Thanks for the answer. I don't use patreon etc so for me steam is ok.
Regarding Vivian I can still see her content with Carwyn and all the Carwyn female with the guys, right?

I'll propably start over but select hard difficult just so i'm actually forced to fight with them together....normal difficulty is still easy enough to have the party far (at least earlier levels) and male Carwyn too powerfull NOT to use alone cleaning a whole side of the map (maybe he still is even on hard), plus the gameplay is good

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Apollo Seven Do you intend on expanding the groping system with more actions in the future? I ( and quite a few others going by this thread) really thinks it's one of the most interesting aspects of the game, it's the whole reason i started playing to be honest

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

They share the same bugs because they're the same build just with more bonus content enabled for the Steam version. Anyway, I have released several patches for the Steam version where I've fixed stuff. I'm working on a big new route right now that should be ready next month.

Apollo Seven Do you intend on expanding the groping system with more actions in the future? I ( and quite a few others going by this thread) really thinks it's one of the most interesting aspects of the game, it's the whole reason i started playing to be honest
No, I'm not really going to adjust any of the baseline content at this point, the game is pretty much done. I'd rather focus on the sequel I have in the works that improves upon a lot the design and pacing/story issues that this game had.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes