Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

BobJojo

Sep 28, 2017
Hypothetically if I wanted to modify some of the gameplay probabilities (level up stat increase percentages, grope chance, etc) is there a way I can do that without decompiling code or such? I am all too aware of how stat-screwing happens in Fire Emblem games and don't want the game to become tedious - or miss out on content - from a shit ton of low roles in a row.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hypothetically if I wanted to modify some of the gameplay probabilities (level up stat increase percentages, grope chance, etc) is there a way I can do that without decompiling code or such? I am all too aware of how stat-screwing happens in Fire Emblem games and don't want the game to become tedious - or miss out on content - from a shit ton of low roles in a row.
No, there's no good way to do that. But the game isn't very hard and characters have pretty high growth rates.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I didn't talk about the game. I talk about this instance about the brother and Gwen.
So yeah, learn to understand what's written, child.

Also the game isn't 100% NTR. There's a love path. So, wrong again.
If you care about my input as the person who wrote the thing, the scene with Gwen and Carwyn's brother isn't NTR. It's a flashback and when it happened the two weren't even close to being romantically involved. When you see it in game, yeah it kind of evokes similar feelings to NTR though, so I can see why some people think it counts.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
If you care about my input as the person who wrote the thing, the scene with Gwen and Carwyn's brother isn't NTR. It's a flashback and when it happened the two weren't even close to being romantically involved. When you see it in game, yeah it kind of evokes similar feelings to NTR though, so I can see why some people think it counts.
As a player that was 100% my take on it.
Thanks for confirming i'm not taking crazy pills.

I think it's a great plot point, it explains pretty clearly Carwyn's attitude at the start and prior to going to the caves.
I understand it causes jealousy. But yeah, when it comes to the real, japanese definition of NTR, it was not it.

Love the game btw.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
People self insert so much to the point of a heroine has a past relationship when the mc and fmc weren’t even a thing it’s NTR :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Truesleep

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Can nobody answer what eroticism do in the game?

This is the stat you gain when you buy the Pretty Bow, Revealing Robe, Ruby Necklace, and Bewitching Perfume, etc.

Lust increases chance of getting groped. What does Eroticism do?

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019

This is the stat you gain when you buy the Pretty Bow, Revealing Robe, Ruby Necklace, and Bewitching Perfume, etc.

Both stats increase chance of getting groped, Lust increases the "Groper" and Eroticism increases the "Gropee" if you will. from how I understand it, if you have the eroticism stuff of Fem Carwyn, then the guys will be more likely to go for her instead of Gwen.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017

Pretty sure it increases lust of adjacent units but i don't think the game tells us that?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How do I get Owain (or any of the other guys) to level up with the girl?
Right now I have this :
1701991870056.png
1701991888386.png

And it doesn't make sense to me. I rarely let Emrys grope her, and relation gets to 3. Meanwhile Owain endlessly gropes and it's at 1.

Also is the walkthrough file correct in this version? Seems like you need to rush gropping events early or you'll be out of ntr endings, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
How do I get Owain (or any of the other guys) to level up with the girl?
Right now I have this :
View attachment 3152968
View attachment 3152970

And it doesn't make sense to me. I rarely let Emrys grope her, and relation gets to 3. Meanwhile Owain endlessly gropes and it's at 1.

Also is the walkthrough file correct in this version? Seems like you need to rush gropping events early or you'll be out of ntr endings, right?
If I had unerdstand how the game works, to level up a relationship you only need to get a scene with this character between 2 level. If during a rest between 2 level there is 2 possible relationship to level up it will be randomly chosen. The affection is only a prerequisite to get a new scene.

During my walkthrough I got Emret lvl 4 befor Owain and Emrys level up

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
If I had unerdstand how the game works, to level up a relationship you only need to get a scene with this character between 2 level. If during a rest between 2 level there is 2 possible relationship to level up it will be randomly chosen. The affection is only a prerequisite to get a new scene.

During my walkthrough I got Emret lvl 4 befor Owain and Emrys level up
Yeah the randomness is kinda annoying tbh, but I finally could go through the route I wanted.

Last edited:

drakaris0

Oct 1, 2018
the wasted potential in the final chapter is something that made me truly sad, was like if the creator of the game didn't even realize how good and different it was, and rushed to finish it.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
the wasted potential in the final chapter is something that made me truly sad, was like if the creator of the game didn't even realize how good and different it was, and rushed to finish it.
The last part of the game got rewritten a few times because it wasn't working. But the game was the same length it was going to be from the start. It was 24 levels long from day one, and then got expanded to 25 because Vivian needed another level in the caverns for pacing reason.

Our of curiosity, what did you want to have happen?

Dankdude

Jun 14, 2020
Any tips on beating the final fight? I have 3 dudes versus like 20. Seems impossible?

EDIT: I managed to solve it with lame tacticts and a pescitarian diet.

Great game! Loved it. Only big gripe I had with it was that the game was a bit difficult even on easy and many missions didn't allow for constant idling and groping as it required you too race to a point or stop summoners. I also would've loved more aggressive gropes for MC when he's a girl.

Of course I am biased, but would love more netorase and peeking on them in camp too

I would love more like these!

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hey all you Netoria fans out there, in case you don't follow me on Patreon or Discord, here's what's going on with the game.
The game is finished, but I'm going to keep working on it for a bit. The first expansion content is going to be a golden route for Carwyn, but before that I'm going to do a few other things. One is make some improvements to the female Carwyn content including two more epilogues because that content has some problems right now.
The other thing is I'm making an "enhanced" paid version because people keep asking for a way to support me and the game that's not Patreon. This is just the regular game with some extra art and stuff to make it a technically different product. If you don't/can't afford to buy it don't worry you won't be missing new content or anything. If you do want to buy it thanks and I appreciate it.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Any tips on beating the final fight? I have 3 dudes versus like 20. Seems impossible?
Don't waste EXP on anyone other than Carwyn, Kobold and Vivian. The guys will betray you no matter what, and Gwen will bertay you on most routes too.
I didn't even have to cheese anything, because I was maxxing out the experience gain for the loyalist characters through the whole game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jameyboi

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
Hey all you Netoria fans out there, in case you don't follow me on Patreon or Discord, here's what's going on with the game.
The game is finished, but I'm going to keep working on it for a bit. The first expansion content is going to be a golden route for Carwyn, but before that I'm going to do a few other things. One is make some improvements to the female Carwyn content including two more epilogues because that content has some problems right now.
The other thing is I'm making an "enhanced" paid version because people keep asking for a way to support me and the game that's not Patreon. This is just the regular game with some extra art and stuff to make it a technically different product. If you don't/can't afford to buy it don't worry you won't be missing new content or anything. If you do want to buy it thanks and I appreciate it.
Is Femboy Carwyn still in the works? Please say yes lol

Jun 7, 2021
I would buy it on steam

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes