chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
Just yesterday I was looking for this game on the forum and couldn't find it, what a coincidence that you have uploaded it 1 day after not finding it haha, thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
It's a Miel game what do you expect??
I don't know anything about Miel games so I didn't know what to expect.

But dear fucking god. Nothing kills my boner faster than the woman not wanting it. I kind of want to tear this MC's eyes out. I got all excited over a netori game where I thought the MC was gonna be a sex god that can whip his cock out and have other men's wives kneels at the sight.

And then I get "no, stop!" and a Japanese hentai complete lack of regard for consent, the stupid idea that they'll start wanting it if you stick it in enough times. On top of that, they reeally like to emphasize that this guy is virgin-kun, like really hammer it in. Because that's a sexy power fantasy.

Lucifer111

Oct 5, 2017
I don't know anything about Miel games so I didn't know what to expect.

But dear fucking god. Nothing kills my boner faster than the woman not wanting it. I kind of want to tear this MC's eyes out. I got all excited over a netori game where I thought the MC was gonna be a sex god that can whip his cock out and have other men's wives kneels at the sight.

And then I get "no, stop!" and a Japanese hentai complete lack of regard for consent, the stupid idea that they'll start wanting it if you stick it in enough times. On top of that, they reeally like to emphasize that this guy is virgin-kun, like really hammer it in. Because that's a sexy power fantasy.
Like i said standard Miel. They do nothing else though people mostly complain about the piss not the "rape".

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Like i said standard Miel. They do nothing else though people mostly complain about the piss not the "rape".

Urination doesn't really tinkle my fancy, in fact I used to get kind of salty about it, but I think there are more pungent issues I could be worried about. In the past, however, if I came to such a scene I'd be pissed.

It might interest you to know that "dame" in japanese is used in the context of "no, stop you are going to make me cum".

This has nothing to do with rape, its just a very common "dirty talk" word used in the japanese language...
That actually makes a lot of hentai make a little more sense. Still gonna cringe when I see it though.

Is the NTR avoidable?
Just to be clear, it's netori, not netorare. You're the one stealing the woman. It's not avoidable, in addition to it being the whole point of the VN, you aren't actually given any meaningful choices.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes