Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
ntr tag is only used for netorare and netorase by f95 definition, this game appears to be netori so tag doesn't apply.
Is it safe to assume on my part that 'cheating' sort-of equals 'netori', and 'ntr' equals netorare and netorase in terms of tags, here?

Anyhoo... That title is not bad. Kudos to the translator. That said... Seems to be netoriously overhuge breasts (well, imho anyway; though not AS much as usual) and netoriously overzealous mosaics yet again - guess Miel is still Miel. The protag is a virgin-kun though? Nani-nani?! :unsure:

Reactions: Meaning Less

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Just to be clear, it's netori, not netorare. You're the one stealing the woman. It's not avoidable, in addition to it being the whole point of the VN, you aren't actually given any meaningful choices.

So there's no way to avoid it then? Oh well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
Ah yes the title is very descriptive! Netori is the highest grade of ntr genre so i will enjoy myself with this one
Fellow comrades just share some other netori titles with me if you could
Thank you! :)

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Dude this is a new low even by Miel standards like not even a trace of something resembling a story...
in the other ones the mc wanted revenge mostly but this is just sex scenes....

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Are you actually serious?
Continuing when your partner says no is at the least in the realm of assault. I don't think they were trying to start anything about the game, just asking for a "rape" tag to be added.
Some people don't like content even touching on the subject, so the tag would allow them to avoid it.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Continuing when your partner says no is at the least in the realm of assault. I don't think they were trying to start anything about the game, just asking for a "rape" tag to be added.
Some people don't like content even touching on the subject, so the tag would allow them to avoid it.
I'm just surprised to see any fan of non-vanilla hentai question the morality of Simulated "rape" in adult works.
Plus i've seen/cried to actual rape games, this is baby stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix and Mura330

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
So they actually make you like progressively level up from a lvl 1 virgin rapist with zero swag to EVENTUALLY make it to a lvl 100 Horny Wife-Whisperer Netori-Deity? Sounds like a chore. =\ Why do all the Netori non-player characters in Miel games get to skip all that nonsense and go straight to taking your SI to pound town while they beg for more on the first sesh, but when we are the Netori-guy, we gotta get stuck with all this rapey-legwork first? disappoint.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I'm just surprised to see any fan of non-vanilla hentai question the morality of Simulated "rape" in adult works.
Plus i've seen/cried to actual rape games, this is baby stuff.
It's because I like netori, not rape. This isn't hard. And I'm not either when the chick says no. I'm not questioning the morality, I don't care. I just don't like it. Hate it, in fact. I also hate tentacles. So if I like one non-vanilla thing I'm supposed to like them all?

I just want choices. And for the women to happily jump on MC's dick.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes