ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Honestly while I do enjoy netori more then netorare this one makes me wonder how the husbands don't know that something is up, I mean the setting here from my understanding was that the MC pretty much rapes the two wives and then fucks them enough to make them his sex slaves but at the same time he makes them get some big a** piercings in their clits, I believe, but for some reason the husbands doesn't seem to notice for months or did I miss somewhere that the relationships are sexless or they don't even see each other in their underwear....

But anyway again while I prefer netori instead of netorare since we then play or see from the stealers point of view mostly instead of like in NTR where we see or play from the person who is stolen from or we / the MC watch the sex acts instead of participate. Not a big fan of the whole rape the woman til she submits kind of plot and yeah this game is just one straight story with no choices at all outside of about a little over half way through the game you can pick if you wanna see a sex scene with the two wives wearing swim suits or school uniforms. Swimsuits is a scene of the MC having sex at the pool while the uniforms has the MC having sex with the two wives while they talk on the phone with their husbands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 167 and Pidgeons

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
It's because I like netori, not rape. This isn't hard. And I'm not either when the chick says no. I'm not questioning the morality, I don't care. I just don't like it. Hate it, in fact. I also hate tentacles. So if I like one non-vanilla thing I'm supposed to like them all?

I just want choices. And for the women to happily jump on MC's dick.
Yeah, makes sense. Usually when making NTR it's pretty hard to make a story with consensual stuff early on unless you skip the Corruption arc of the girl and skip to when she's a slut for the guy.

Probably why i felt like your wishes are conflicted. Hence my misunderstanding about your relationship with non-vanilla.

So basically a game goes...

Guy - Hey, let's do H stuff.

Girl - Eww, No. I have a boyfriend.

Guy - Oh, ok.

And that's it... lol. I mean at least every Ntr game has a good ending.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Yeah, makes sense. Usually when making NTR it's pretty hard to make a story with consensual stuff early on unless you skip the Corruption arc of the girl and skip to when she's a slut for the guy.

Probably why i felt like your wishes are conflicted. Hence my misunderstanding about your relationship with non-vanilla.

So basically a game goes...

Guy - Hey, let's do H stuff.

Girl - Eww, No. I have a boyfriend.

Guy - Oh, ok.

And that's it... lol. I mean at least every Ntr game has a good ending.
I'm a sex god, though. Just whip it out and a committed, happily married and already-sexually-satisfied woman just drops right to her knees.

• Haha
Reactions: Umbral Knight

firebird1992

Oct 29, 2019
The ladies are nice but the story feels really fake and the thing Pidgeons mention is also terrible.
And what bothers me a bit is that you dont see others.

emkayvee

May 13, 2021
It's a bit silly but i really liked the Karaoke scene, does anyone know other games that do similar humiliation stuff? I mean like making the sub act stupid and the sort.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
this is animated because i still don't understand 2dcg
This is the wrong tag you are looking for young padawan, that one you wrote about defines the way the pictures/animations were made, 2dcg=two dimensional computer graphics, 3dcg=three dimensional computer graphics, the tag you should looking for is "animated", if that is not there then the game/vn might be mostly without animations and have only static pictures.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
thanks for the explanation but I have seen some games that have animations being 2dcg or it is different from the 2d label that is animated I want to know why I like games of this genre of drawing pdt I don't know how to put an answer so that it follows the conversation

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
thanks for the explanation but I have seen some games that have animations being 2dcg or it is different from the 2d label that is animated I want to know why I like games of this genre of drawing pdt I don't know how to put an answer so that it follows the conversation
Listen, friend. It ain't complicated.

2DCG
1651078312938.png

vs.

3DCG
1651078381470.png

And if (some or all) the scenes happen to be animated, and/or some other things are animated (e.g. character sprites or something) it ALSO gets the 'animated' tag as well.
Because, as the poster above you put it, then they DON'T "have only static pictures."

This shouldn't be rocket science...

Dec 17, 2020
another Meil VN, with a very linear(but well liked to some) story, dude wants to fuck women, gets a blackmail, fuck them for a while and piss in there pussies, then them bitches wants to always ride his dick.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You are talking about the 2D game tag, those are rendered and usually have some level of animation or sprite animation, at least outside of sex.

If you want sex scenes animated, then usually it is the animated tag you look for.

For more examples check the Extra Details in tag rules.

Reactions: Dadidares
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes