Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Femdom avoidable ?

Ntr planned ? (I hope not)
The protagonist would be “sucked” into femdom (pun intended :LOL: ) and it will be a central part of the main story, so not entirely avoidable. The femdom tag refers mainly to dominant women in the protagonist’s life, meaning that the action will be initiated by women.

The plan though is to make each sex scene avoidable through options, and how the player reacts. Keep in mind though that if you skip everything femdom related, it might lock you out of some sex scenes.

No plan to include either NTR, nor pegging.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The protagonist would be “sucked” into femdom (pun intended :LOL: ) and it will be a central part of the main story, so not entirely avoidable. The femdom tag refers mainly to dominant women in the protagonist’s life, meaning that the action will be initiated by women.

The plan though is to make each sex scene avoidable through options, and how the player reacts. Keep in mind though that if you skip everything femdom related, it might lock you out of some sex scenes.

Chastity ??!!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It was a pretty good intro. Usually I'm not into bjs in femdom context, but this one was nicely done. I'm not digging the women though, Tina is just ok and that's about it. I hope there'll be more variety in that regard soon. I found MC slightly too shy, but can't say it was frustrating or irritating; however if I'm to play as him for a longer period of time I hope he'll lose some of his shyness (even if we'll be playing femdom route). All in all, I liked the beginning, but imo it's still too early to say if the game's good or not.

No plans for that either. It’s not a feminization game.
? Chastity doesn't equal feminization, sometimes it's about woman's control over man, when (and how) he can cum or to deny him (while teasing him), to torture him (there are chastities with inside spikes or with electro shocks for example), etc.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It was a pretty good intro. Usually I'm not into bjs in femdom context, but this one was nicely done. I'm not digging the women though, Tina is just ok and that's about it. I hope there'll be more variety in that regard soon. I found MC slightly too shy, but can't say it was frustrating or irritating; however if I'm to play as him for a longer period of time I hope he'll lose some of his shyness (even if we'll be playing femdom route). All in all, I liked the beginning, but imo it's still too early to say of the game's good or not.

? Chastity doesn't equal feminization, sometimes it's about woman's control over man, when (and how) he can cum or to deny him (while teasing him), to torture him (there are chastities with inside spikes or with electro shocks for example), etc.
Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it! :love:

The protagonist’s character will indeed evolve, but it will depend on the player’s actions.

I wasn’t aware of that kind of use of a chastity! Thank you for clarifying! There’s no intent to use one though.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I totally agree with you , tho id like to add that femdom doesn't always mean that the guy is taking things up his arse or is into pegging.
Yeah totally true, I just refered to pegging because he talked about it, but some beans are so ignorant that they dont understand fetishes, it'd be like me saying that sex is just penetration, i mean he prolly says that gg.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Femdom will be a great part of the story. The player will have different paths on how much they will comply with the femdom or will resist and assert themselves ;)
thanks for the responsem, will check out the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Always nice to see a new Dev spread his/her wings and tell their version of a story.....I'll follow with great interest. You never know, these might be the beginnings of something more Grandeur.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

That's the "problem" with femdom in this site. If the game is specifically focused on it, the vast majority of the time, it's the "extreme" version of it. And then, even if games have additional side content of it, now there's almost this "fear" that it's the "bad" version. People might try to avoid your VN just because such things. You'll probably get a gazillion of questions about it, but it's probably best, even if it will reduce the amount of questions by 1%, to explain the situation pertaining femdom in here, in the OP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes