HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you to make a game where I can avoid/deny the dominant woman/women.
I myself am shy around women but that doesn't mean I let them trample over me.
I can only imagine that woman's thoughts if you don't play by her rules. ^^

Got two rebel points and yes I look into the variables to see what's going on there. ^^
Sadly it was a bit short but a nicely done intro. Keep it up.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Neuvau [v1.05 Bugfix] [Asmodeus_]
DOWNLOAD
:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you to make a game where I can avoid/deny the dominant woman/women.
I myself am shy around women but that doesn't mean I let them trample over me.
I can only imagine that woman's thoughts if you don't play by her rules. ^^

Got two rebel points and yes I look into the variables to see what's going on there. ^^
Sadly it was a bit short but a nicely done intro. Keep it up.
Hahah, that's awesome! You get two cool points from me, too! Thank you for sharing! :love:
The variables are an initial design that I plan to incorporate in future chapters that will affect options and paths, but do nothing for now.

And you're exactly on point; to give the player the option to resist against and deny women like that.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Android Port of
Neuvau [v1.0] [Asmodeus_]
DOWNLOAD
:
MEGA

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
That's awesome, Jeevant ! I really appreciate it! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Hahah, that's awesome! You get two cool points from me, too! Thank you for sharing! :love:
The variables are an initial design that I plan to incorporate in future chapters that will affect options and paths, but do nothing for now.

And you're exactly on point; to give the player the option to resist against and deny women like that.
will there be an alpha path where mc sheds the shyness and steps up or is it all focused on fem dom? just not my cup of tea so please let me know so I don't waste time on something I have no interest in? thanks

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
will there be an alpha path where mc sheds the shyness and steps up or is it all focused on fem dom? just not my cup of tea so please let me know so I don't waste time on something I have no interest in? thanks
Yes. That's the intention, but there will be a slow burn till he reaches that point. He's a shy character by nature.

There will be options in most femdom encounters to resist and rebel, but they won't always succeed. It will depend on the player's series of options and in some cases he won't be able to do a lot (since it will be part of the plot).

I suggest you play it, and see if in this first chapter you get the options that you want. ;)

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Short but well written.. not bad at all tbh. Almost cringe for the MC but very in character way for a shy person to act.. Can't wait till he grows some stones and the story continues.. TWO thumbs up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Like me, I think many know him as an MMC writer which I believe to be a masterpiece.
I have yet to try it but at least on the story I have little doubt that this dev can fail and entertain us in this thread with the undoubted communication skills that he has demonstrated so far.

Good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Like me, I think many know him as an MMC writer which I believe to be a masterpiece.
I have yet to try it but at least on the story I have little doubt that this dev can fail and entertain us in this thread with the undoubted communication skills that he has demonstrated so far.

Good luck.
I appreciate your kind words! Thank you for the great sentiments! :love:

Reactions: Freki.g
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes