• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Sounds great, any hints on future tags, especially anal and other ass play, either gender?
Tia
Anal and ass-play are definitely in the future (it’s my personal favorite), but mainly for the female characters.

If there’s enough interest, I could make some optional/avoidable stuff for the protagonist, but so far there’s no plan to include something.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Bummed to hear there will be no pegging. Well, I guess I won't be "bummed" just disappointed.

Still it looks fun and I do like femdom. Not everyone's cup of tea but neither are tentacle monsters. Do you, write your story and then please share it with us. As some wise soul once said, "haters gonna hate".
Yeah there’s no plan for pegging. If there’s enough interested, I might include it as an optional/avoidable path. But in the story I’ve written so far it’s not planned.

I appreciate the feedback and the support! Thank you for taking the time to share! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Femdom game Yeaaaaaah!
no pegging... booooring
I appreciate the feedback! Thank you for sharing! :love:

It seems that pegging is popular. Who knew! :LOL:

While there are no plans currently, after the story progresses a bit (release a few more chapters and see how that goes), I’ll do a poll to see if I’ll include an avoidable/optional path for anal play and pegging on the protagonist. :geek:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
An actual femdom game with no pegging or assplay? Heresy!
For real though, ignore femdom haters. We lack hardcore femdom games in this site. If you wanna go for real stuff, you can make it optional. Everybody will be happy.
I don’t mind the feedback! People are passionate and I really appreciate it! And I’m always open for ideas and ways to improve the content to make the game even more awesome! :geek:

And yes, keeping things with options and avoidable will be the way to go forward. The main intention of the story is hardcore femdom, but as a writer I can make the story to expand to several other branches.

Still, I don’t want to put to much on my plate really early, so for now I’ll deliver the story I have planned (so far I have planned till Chapter 11). And I’ll see it as we go on the branching for other genres. If there’s enough people interested, then it’s worth working on it! ;)

Appreciate your feedback and your support :love:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Are you referring to the android port? Maybe Jeevant has some ideas.
Joiplay is basically an emulator for android to play PC version on android but it doesnt work for every game.
Doesn't work with joiplay for some reason
Try using my android port. Why do you need to use joiplay if there is an android port?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I'm really found of psychological femdom in a game :) Like.. the MC feels compelled to OBEY for various reasons.

IMO physical femdom matters WAY less than psychological femdom. Pegging, chastity and usual physical humiliation doesn't mean much if there is no psychological femdom.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm really found of psychological femdom in a game :) Like.. the MC feels compelled to OBEY for various reasons.

IMO physical femdom matters WAY less than psychological femdom. Pegging, chastity and usual physical humiliation doesn't mean much if there is no psychological femdom.
Thank you for sharing this! I appreciate it! :love:
Indeed a big part of domination (of any kind) is the psychological aspect and I plan to expand on this as the story evolves. :giggle:

Reactions: zh

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Can't wait to see how these beautiful women manipulate him. I hope they get carried away and he gets in over his head, maybe dragging some of his housemates down with him.
Great start, excited to see where this goes. And BTW, after the femdom tag, I dont think the other tags are going scare many more people away.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
From the description, it looks like this game will have optional soft femdom. It's great that you are making it optional but what if we want to pursue harder femdom content? Would that be possible?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes