Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Can't wait to see how these beautiful women manipulate him. I hope they get carried away and he gets in over his head, maybe dragging some of his housemates down with him.
Great start, excited to see where this goes. And BTW, after the femdom tag, I dont think the other tags are going scare many more people away.
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

Heh, we’ll see about the housemates ;)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
From the description, it looks like this game will have optional soft femdom. It's great that you are making it optional but what if we want to pursue harder femdom content? Would that be possible?
Define “harder femdom”. Because people understand different things for the same words.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
I don’t mind the feedback! People are passionate and I really appreciate it! And I’m always open for ideas and ways to improve the content to make the game even more awesome! :geek:

And yes, keeping things with options and avoidable will be the way to go forward. The main intention of the story is hardcore femdom, but as a writer I can make the story to expand to several other branches.

Still, I don’t want to put to much on my plate really early, so for now I’ll deliver the story I have planned (so far I have planned till Chapter 11). And I’ll see it as we go on the branching for other genres. If there’s enough people interested, then it’s worth working on it! ;)

Appreciate your feedback and your support :love:
please add pegging and high humiliation and bdsm too

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I really wanted to try this game, as I'm a big fan of MMC, and the models look nice.
Sadly, Femdom is a nope for me. Light, heavy, it doesn't matter, if I can't skip it, I can't play it. :cry:
Not a fan of reverse trainers where MC starts as a spineless sub at all.
I wish best of luck to you Dev, just be aware you will lose out on a fairly large number of players by having unavoidable Femdom as a major story element. (y)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This is one of those games that can be directly ignored because the choices don’t matter and the MC is a completely ballless doormat. No femdom scene is optional and the outcome cannot be affected. Even if you edit the stats, nothing will change. Completely a waste of time.
Interesting :geek:

First of all, the premise of the whole plot starts with a shy character. There’s no way —that it makes sense in a believable character— to instantly transform him into a Giga-Chad xD

Otherwise the story would be:
- Where’s my fucking phone. I’m not a bitchboy!
- What’s wrong with you? Here it is.
- Okay, bye!
And he lived happily ever after, avoiding dominant women forever.
THE END

Also, the first scene in CH1 is avoidable. The scene in CH2 is important to the plot line, so the MC needs to be involved in it someway. The choices do matter for the next chapters.

And to explain, the purpose of the stats, it’s to decide in which direction the character will grow as the story progresses. But the story needs to progress further to see how these choices matter. In CH2 you can see the effect of the stats with different options, but you have to read the dialog.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I really wanted to try this game, as I'm a big fan of MMC, and the models look nice.
Sadly, Femdom is a nope for me. Light, heavy, it doesn't matter, if I can't skip it, I can't play it. :cry:
I wish best of luck to you Dev, just be aware you will lose out on a fairly large number of players by having unavoidable Femdom as a major story element. (y)
I appreciate the feedback! And thank you for taking the time to share this! :love:

Either way, this is the story for this game and I hope enough fans support it so that it can evolve into a masterpiece. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I'm loving the direction that this game is taking and I look foward to more story.
I would also like to voice my support for some pegging content, mostly to help dissociate it from humilliation. Idk, I think that it would fit into the (so far) shown narrative. Either way, keep up the good work dev!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't think it loses supporters, or rather it loses those like you and recovers who like the genre, for every game it is like that.
He has to care about the game possibly to the satisfaction of the fans, it means that anything that is suggested to him and cannot handle will ruin the project.
Furthermore, it must be considered that he is a writer and otherwise, as he himself stated, he is new, so he needs time to learn and improve the art of illustration.
For me, he took on a huge commitment and I think it's a gamble for him too.
We will see ...

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm loving the direction that this game is taking and I look foward to more story.
I would also like to voice my support for some pegging content, mostly to help dissociate it from humilliation. Idk, I think that it would fit into the (so far) shown narrative. Either way, keep up the good work dev!
Thank you, and thank you for sharing! :love:
I'll note that too about pegging :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I don't think it loses supporters, or rather it loses those like you and recovers who like the genre, for every game it is like that.
He has to care about the game possibly to the satisfaction of the fans, it means that anything that is suggested to him and cannot handle will ruin the project.
Furthermore, it must be considered that he is a writer and otherwise, as he himself stated, he is new, so he needs time to learn and improve the art of illustration.
We will see ...
I'm not saying he shouldn't make the game he wants to make. He definitely should, but yes, it's a gamble, and yes, he will lose supporters.
Fans of Femdom, and NTR, don't usually play only those adult games, they just tend to favor them. While Femdom, and NTR haters will not play games that have those fetishes.
Another example. Incest, and Anal, are my top fetishes, I definitely favor games that have a lot of that content, but I still play other adult games, as long as they don't have fetishes I hate, like Femdom, and NTR.
Catering to the divisive fetishes will get you some rabid fans but eliminate others. That doesn't mean those games cannot be successful, but it limits the scope of the success.
Still, at the end of the day, there are far too many adult games, and not enough dollars, for them all to be successful, so any AVN is a gamble.
The best way to hedge your bets is with a good story, and regular updates. If you have that, you have a decent chance of pulling it off. And the Dev should always make the game they want to make, or they will end up hating it, and burn out. (y)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The best way to hedge your bets is with a good story, and regular updates. If you have that, you have a decent chance of pulling it off. And the Dev should always make the game they want to make, or they will end up hating it, and burn out. (y)
I only agree on this concept of yours.
You anticipated my answer, the rest is relative.

(Add)
I forgot to add that this market is a jungle and a guy who is discouraged cannot deal with this business, he is already out before he starts.

Last edited:

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
Pretty good so far nice opening BJ I also like that there seems to be a kind of ring on her finger most games seem to not have engagement/wedding rings on despite it making the scenes hotter in my opinion, any plans for gloryhole style content? bet MC would love to be used by all the cities Milfs and Gilfs

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
We will see ...
Thank you Freki.g ! I appreciate your kind words! :love:

Other than being a writer for a long time, I've also been a developer for a long time, but I'm still learning the nuances of renpy. In the 3D rendering part, I'm indeed very new! I've started learning Daz about 2 months ago (my first render was 2021-11-27 :D ), so there's lots of room for improvement.

I'm really inspired already by all the kinds of feedback, positive or negative, and this fires me up to make something great. My target is to have regular releases and not to take on more than I can bite to achieve that. So, for now I'm keeping to my schedule and I'm noting down all the cool suggestions. I'll find a way to make them fit into the story (I'm a writer, hey! :geek: ), but that will happen later in the year after I've released enough content.

And to be honest, I could make all the femdom scenes skippable, but it would ruin the main part of the story. This is not a "fuck-everything" game (there are a lot of those), it's a story-telling game and the main part of that story is femdom. It's like taking out the steak from a steak dinner. If you don't want steak, maybe order something different. :LOL:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Pretty good so far nice opening BJ I also like that there seems to be a kind of ring on her finger most games seem to not have engagement/wedding rings on despite it making the scenes hotter in my opinion, any plans for gloryhole style content? bet MC would love to be used by all the cities Milfs and Gilfs
Thank you for your kind words! :love:
And thank you for noticing about the ring! It's some of these subtle details that help the story-telling <3

Yes, there is planned gloryhole content already planned, but it's on Chapter 09. So it's a long way to go if you can wait in anticipation ;)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm not saying he shouldn't make the game he wants to make. He definitely should, but yes, it's a gamble, and yes, he will lose supporters.
Fans of Femdom, and NTR, don't usually play only those adult games, they just tend to favor them. While Femdom, and NTR haters will not play games that have those fetishes.
Another example. Incest, and Anal, are my top fetishes, I definitely favor games that have a lot of that content, but I still play other adult games, as long as they don't have fetishes I hate, like Femdom, and NTR.
Catering to the divisive fetishes will get you some rabid fans but eliminate others. That doesn't mean those games cannot be successful, but it limits the scope of the success.
Still, at the end of the day, there are far too many adult games, and not enough dollars, for them all to be successful, so any AVN is a gamble.
Yeah, you're absolutely right on most points. I suppose some developers think that way. Meaning that they think about this as an investment to make money.

Personally, I'm not trying to "hedge my bets" on the best genres; I just want to tell a story! :giggle:
And I want the player to be able to be part of that story with meaningful choices.

And keep in mind that in most novels you play the MC. The MC already has a personality.
I get it that for some, it's not their thing. It's cool. I'm not trying to please everyone. :cool:

If there are enough people interested to hear the story and enjoy it, then it's an awesome result already! :love:
At the end of the day, I'll still continue doing this because it inspires me as a person. Money or no money. Popular or not popular.

If they're so interested that they want to support this effort, then it's perfect for me!
If the support grows to be so much that I can do this full time, then wake me up because I must be dreaming :ROFLMAO:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I find it hilarious how the MC maneuvers himself in those situations and tries to go along with it or to get out of it. ^^
(Depending on which route you go.)
What I didn't get, what is in for the Ladies to bully that "poor" boy? Just a boy-toy because they are bored? ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes