WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Wasn't the MC half-naked at that time?
In that regard, you would not have much choice to say about anything to get your pants back, right?
(And yes, he was extremely stupid to get involved with them in the first place. ^^)
In that case a truly shy person would probably run for the bathroom and hide... agreed looks as though it's another the bitch is thee bitch and the player is stuck with her no matter what. I would be happier if MC could dump her at the beginning and just go find an LI at school but as I said as it's written atm definitely not for me.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
For the moment I am more interested in following the thread than the game as I think at this stage it is more important to know the dev.
It means that if a dev follows the project with constancy and interest and demonstrates skill (this dev I believe as a writer is not the first comer), he updates and finalizes the project in a reasonable time, regardless of the tags, he will have my appreciation and certainly if not with this game, if I feel it is not my thing, I can always expect something that satisfies me and think about supporting it now or in the future.
In short, in the videogame landscape there are many good games that start well, continue badly and end up worse with devs that hardly interact like this with users and oriented more than anything else to extort money from supporters, without any respect for their trust.
To conclude, everyone has their own tendencies and opinions, even negative ones can help the dev in some way, but condemning a project for tags and that has just started doesn't seem like the correct way to encourage a dev to work enthusiastically.
Obviously everyone does and writes what he believes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Well I understand it will take a while but in the bar scene being forced to say I'm your sub? My apologies not trying to be rude but you say he's shy by nature but even shy people have some back bone. Why can't we just say no thanks and get an uber home? Honestly I believe that's what a shy person would do like sneak off to the bathroom or just walk out the door and walk home have the bar tender call a cab... Anyway with at least two maybe three "choices" that only have 1 option I can honestly say it's definitely not for me. Good luck Dev.
Yes, you might have the choice if you have different stats. I guess I should show the unavailable options. There is an option (that was hidden to you) that says “(I have to say it)”

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. I appreciate it! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
In that case a truly shy person would probably run for the bathroom and hide... agreed looks as though it's another the bitch is thee bitch and the player is stuck with her no matter what. I would be happier if MC could dump her at the beginning and just go find an LI at school but as I said as it's written atm definitely not for me.
Hmm, the bathroom is on the first floor. So he would stand up from the position he’s kinda out of the public eye, walk through several companies (and the waiter who’s not seen in the renders). Then go down the stairs past the bouncer. Where he probably won’t let you go any further and throw you out the bar.

I think it would be obvious that these women are integral to the main plot of the game. This scene has to happen so that the main plot starts. It’s like the start in Skyrim. And for those who don’t know, in Skyrim you start being captured and getting ready to be executed. Was is silly to get captured? Yeah. Is it fair to get executed? Nope. But it happens because it’s a storytelling mechanism.

And there are hints why the MC is complying with their demands and is doing what they ask of him, but it will be obvious later in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HorizonD

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Don’t people read tags before they play the game?
It says “female domination” don’t you know what that means?
Here is the definition

Femdom is short for female dominance. It originates in the BDSM (bondage, discipline, sadism, and masochism) community, where a dominant describes a partner who takes charge during consensual sex acts involving power, pain, or humiliation. The term femdom dates back to at least 1986,

I wouldnt go on a games site that has “incest”in the tag & tell the developer, I like your game but can you stop making family sex scenes

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
For the moment I am more interested in following the thread than the game as I think at this stage it is more important to know the dev.
It means that if a dev follows the project with constancy and interest and demonstrates skill (this dev I believe as a writer is not the first comer), he updates and finalizes the project in a reasonable time, regardless of the tags, he will have my appreciation and certainly if not with this game, if I feel it is not my thing, I can always expect something that satisfies me and think about supporting it now or in the future.
In short, in the videogame landscape there are many good games that start well, continue badly and end up worse with devs that hardly interact like this with users and oriented more than anything else to extort money from supporters, without any respect for their trust.
To conclude, everyone has their own tendencies and opinions, even negative ones can help the dev in some way, but condemning a project for tags and that has just started doesn't seem like the correct way to encourage a dev to work enthusiastically.
Obviously everyone does and writes what he believes.
I appreciate your kind words of encouragement! :love:

And regarding the feedback, if those suggestions would make sense in the story, I would adopt them as options.

If you haven’t played the game don’t read as it spoils the story:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
If you haven’t played the game don’t read as it spoils the story:
I don't play any game if I don't think there is enough content and nothing can affect me (I feel pretty tested), moreover, when I try it, even if I like a game I stop playing it and wait for it to end because I don't have much time or even patience considering that with the usual updates, which last months or even worse end up with abandonments, I forget part of the plot and I break my balls to pick it up every time from the beginning.
I am not an inveterate player and I have more fun following the evolution of this sector intrigued by some good projects.
I limit myself to a few general considerations, I hardly interfere with specific suggestions on the game precisely because I do not play them to the end if not completed (I think that a capable dev can do without them even if I do not consider them useless) and when I do not let them lose because I got the initial evaluation wrong or simply because I find them worse.
Having been a former MMC supporter, you know me and you also know what I appreciate and I don't think anyone here would be of interest.

• Red Heart

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I appreciate your kind words of encouragement! :love:
Allow me to make an observation (I hope you are not offended).
If you are interested in something in particular why don't you suggest a statistic in this thread ?

Even more than one ...

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Allow me to make an observation (I hope you are not offended).
If you are interested in something in particular why don't you suggest a statistic in this thread ?

Even more than one ...
I’m not sure I understand. Could you please explain?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hey good luck with your game. Tried it ,and it just wasn't doing it for me.

Like the renders,but that MC man. He's ,well he's terrible.

Anyhow I'll probably check it out again once you get far enough in to make certain types of content avoidable,as per your dev notes.

And once again,best of luck.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I’m not sure I understand. Could you please explain?
If you are interested in the tendencies of those who have approached this game this is one way to get a result.
Then from the statistics if you deem it appropriate you can opt, always limited to what you can manage, for a game with variable tags and endings that can somehow satisfy a wider range of players.
I don't know if I've been clear, you also know that I have difficulty with English.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
No, you shouldn't do that. Why plunge your power into something which nobody plays?
The Main bulk of your subscribers would be people with the femdom kink. You should concentrate on that.

Difference between gamers and readers. For a reader, this is not Problem. A gamer wants and demands that his avatar do what the player choose him to do. Think of the Witcher who ignores my decision and save the witch at the end of the second game. I would be so mad. Don't forget Asmodeus_ this is a game. You are a writer, that's clear, but this is a game you offer us.
There are some core expectation when it comes to gameplay not story. That are two different things.

Gameplay wise this:

It is a questionable gameplay design decision. Sorry, have to be frank here.

I found it exciting to fight against dominant women. That's why I play games where this question stand in the OP:

I am intriuged and want to know if he could.

and then comes this:
You know, single decision are a statement, not a decision.

And the answer is NO. He can't. By the way, it is always the same answer.
So many games do that, and I always found the answer. Simply NO.

Don't get me wrong, don't blame you. Again, from what I gather, some people are happy, and they are the ones who subscribe to you. A premature ending like this.

Would be hilarious. But you won't get anything out of this. Some would laugh. End their game and don't come back. It wouldn't be a good idea and a waste of time.

My greatest problem is the MC. You call him shy. He says that he is sub himself.
For me, he is apathetic. I riddle myself. If he has a PTSD, but my guess at the moment is an anancastic personality disorder. I think this story goes dark.

I will look at the next updates. Just to see if I am right. Because I am evil. ( )
Thank you for taking the time to write this. I really appreciate it! :love:

I know that this choice you mention doesn’t lead to another scene, but it marks the player’s intention.

The narrative for this, is to also display the conflict that the MC is experiencing between the “wants” and the “have tos”.

If that frustrates the players maybe it should be better to remove that option all together.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey good luck with your game. Tried it ,and it just wasn't doing it for me.

Like the renders,but that MC man. He's ,well he's terrible.

Anyhow I'll probably check it out again once you get far enough in to make certain types of content avoidable,as per your dev notes.

And once again,best of luck.
Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it! :love:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
I've played the game and read all the comments. So far all I will say is people leave the dev to writing his store his way. Finally a true femdom game without going way overboard. Continue the good work MC is shy, young and niave to dominate females hope he falls sub to many more and be shared be all. Maybe just a thought ever heard of a femdom harem?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I've played the game and read all the comments. So far all I will say is people leave the dev to writing his store his way. Finally a true femdom game without going way overboard. Continue the good work MC is shy, young and niave to dominate females hope he falls sub to many more and be shared be all. Maybe just a thought ever heard of a femdom harem?
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

No, I haven’t heard that, but sounds interesting. :geek:

Does that mean that the MC will have more than one mistresses, and all of them will sub him at the same time? Because that’s one of the intentions with this game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

No, I haven’t heard that, but sounds interesting. :geek:

Does that mean that the MC will have more than one mistresses, and all of them will sub him at the same time? Because that’s one of the intentions with this game.
Yes exactly if that is what your trying for go for it I'll be watching.

• Red Heart

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Absolutely loving this so far.

Female domination is one of my favourite tags in a game and this looks like it will have plenty. The renders look great and it's an intriguing story.

Cant wait for more.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Absolutely loving this so far.

Female domination is one of my favourite tags in a game and this looks like it will have plenty. The renders look great and it's an intriguing story.

Cant wait for more.
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Holy hell that was hot! Can't wait for more updates.
Thank you, I appreciate it! :love:
Next update is scheduled for start of March!

I’m currently working on scripting for CH3 (there are a few branching options) and I’ll update you as the game progresses. :giggle:

Reactions: Reginleif
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes