HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
To my amateurish eyes, this lady looks pretty good, quite realistic I would say.
Good job there, keep it up. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

No, I haven’t heard that, but sounds interesting. :geek:

Does that mean that the MC will have more than one mistresses, and all of them will sub him at the same time? Because that’s one of the intentions with this game.
That's interesting :love:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice update I like it.
One request, can you please put the 32bit-exe into the folder too with the next update?
(My graphic card broke down some time ago and my computer has trouble playing the 64bit games.)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Some questions for the dev. Sorry if already answered somewhere.

I read the notes on the overview, so I just want to ask some clarifying questions to see if I'm interested. Is the story set up in such a way to create the eventual arc where you turn the tables on the femdom women? Or is it more of a femdom story with some chances to switch depending on the girl. Or is it a more even split where you can eventually become a dom or just choose to stay a sub?

Maybe I phrased it in a confusing way. Basically, I guess I'm asking what is the weight of femdom and maledom in the future, after the MC mans up or whatever. Femdom is something I don't like, but if it's a plot device to create juicy targets to dominate later, I am absolutely fine with it and even enjoy biding my time lol.

• Love

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Neuvau [v1.03] [Asmodeus_] [OS@912MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 921MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 95MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know what path you prefer but there are some more choices now right at the start.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Don't take this as hate I quite like this game so far but you would have to be the slowest reader in the world for the update to take you 40 min lol.
Heh, I appreciate the comment:love:
Did you also count the words? :ROFLMAO:

This is not a linear story if you noticed. It has branching paths. The 40’ refer as a practical way to understand how many words are there in this update, not how long it takes to play the game ;)

But, if you decide to replay multiple times and go through all paths, you’ll find the 40 minutes :giggle:

Reactions: Zavijava_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Some questions for the dev. Sorry if already answered somewhere.

I read the notes on the overview, so I just want to ask some clarifying questions to see if I'm interested. Is the story set up in such a way to create the eventual arc where you turn the tables on the femdom women? Or is it more of a femdom story with some chances to switch depending on the girl. Or is it a more even split where you can eventually become a dom or just choose to stay a sub?

Maybe I phrased it in a confusing way. Basically, I guess I'm asking what is the weight of femdom and maledom in the future, after the MC mans up or whatever. Femdom is something I don't like, but if it's a plot device to create juicy targets to dominate later, I am absolutely fine with it and even enjoy biding my time lol.
First of all thank you for taking the time to share this! :love:

The scenario you mention is one of the scenarios that I want to include in the game, but it will be dependent on players choices and there will be a slow burn till we get to that point. So if you’re just playing for this, it’ll take a long time. ;)

Reactions: desmosome
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes