Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Neuvau [v1.03] [Asmodeus_]
DOWNLOAD
: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Heh, I appreciate the comment:love:
Did you also count the words? :ROFLMAO:

This is not a linear story if you noticed. It has branching paths. The 40’ refer as a practical way to understand how many words are there in this update, not how long it takes to play the game ;)

But, if you decide to replay multiple times and go through all paths, you’ll find the 40 minutes :giggle:
Fair enough there is some small choices here and there I could not pick, I am doing one sub and one dom playthrough I would assume this lets you see most of the content.
I doubt many people wanna run like 4-5 different saves.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Fair enough there is some small choices here and there I could not pick, I am doing one sub and one dom playthrough I would assume this lets you see most of the content.
I doubt many people wanna run like 4-5 different saves.
Yeah, with the content so far (Ch3), if you don't go to the extremes in terms of choices, then you can see almost all content with a few save files. A player with average stats gets to see almost all content. But to get the average stats implies a "free spirit" or "switch" kind of gameplay (switching between dom and sub according to the situation). :)

You can go, full sub, or full dom, but some choices will be locked away. There will be more content later that will fit perfect to the full dom or the full sub gameplay. ;)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
love everything about the game so far, great work, keep it up, hoping for a longer update next time :)
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

So far, I'm targeting the releases to be monthly, so there's not a lot of time to create a lot of content. Keep in mind that it takes a lot of effort to write a chapter with alternative paths, script the code, produce the renders, and tie them all together. I hope you can understand that my time is limited, and don't forget, that this is a 3-month old game with 3 releases already. I'm already doing the best I can! :giggle:

If you'd like a lot more content, give it 6 months and try it again. I'm sure there will be a whole lot more content by then ;)

Reactions: analyticslave

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
This is an excellent consolation prize if MMC does not happen. Don't get me wrong the renders in MMC are a little bit better than your game but it is not just about render quality, it is also about story. Im starting to see that MMC was more about the writting and storytelling as it is evident with this game. What is the common thread of both games being so great? The writting.

• Red Heart

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
kept getting ignorable errors at the start of this update from my old save, then when it got to the girls in the preview image in the class, after saying the MC ignored them, there was another ignorable error that just ends chapter 3.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Quickly becoming one of my favourite games on here, the female dominance aspect of it is so great!

Can't wait for more.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This is an excellent consolation prize if MMC does not happen. Don't get me wrong the renders in MMC are a little bit better than your game but it is not just about render quality, it is also about story. Im starting to see that MMC was more about the writting and storytelling as it is evident with this game. What is the common thread of both games being so great? The writting.
This is the biggest compliment I've had! I really appreciate your kind words! :love:

And I know I'll need a long time till I reach the render quality of MMC :D
But thanks to the suggestions and advices of some of the more experienced in 3D rendering, I'll --hopefully-- improve fast! :cool:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
kept getting ignorable errors at the start of this update from my old save, then when it got to the girls in the preview image in the class, after saying the MC ignored them, there was another ignorable error that just ends chapter 3.
Yeah, I can guess what happens; there are some variables that have changed in Ch1 and Ch2.
I would suggest to replay from the start, to save yourself from trouble.

Reactions: Azsouth

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Really great game, sad its short...

You have a few errors Asmodeus_ there is an instance where Mrs. Jones will call you "John" instead of the player's custom name:

and you have a few instances where the wrong person is saying the wrong line (MC is saying someone else's line and there was one instance in the VIP room/club where one of the girls said one of his lines). I can't remember the exact instances and can't chase them down at the moment. but they occur in the club, and they have an instance on both girl's routes for sweet/salty when you are a sub (I took 0 dominate actions).

Really loving the game, again its a bit of a shame its short for now, but the potential is great

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Really great game, sad its short...

You have a few errors Asmodeus_ there is an instance where Mrs. Jones will call you "John" instead of the player's custom name:

and you have a few instances where the wrong person is saying the wrong line (MC is saying someone else's line and there was one instance in the VIP room/club where one of the girls said one of his lines). I can't remember the exact instances and can't chase them down at the moment. but they occur in the club, and they have an instance on both girl's routes for sweet/salty when you are a sub (I took 0 dominate actions).

Really loving the game, again its a bit of a shame its short for now, but the potential is great
First of all, thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:
It'll have more content as time passes and more releases come out. Keep in mind that the game is only 3-months old ;)

And I'm grateful for pointing out these mistakes; they must've slipped my checks. I'll fix them in the next release! :geek:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
First of all, thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:
It'll have more content as time passes and more releases come out. Keep in mind that the game is only 3-months old ;)

And I'm grateful for pointing out these mistakes; they must've slipped my checks. I'll fix them in the next release! :geek:
hmmm, that's encouraging. I get paid this week, when I do you can expect a new subscribestar

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes