Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I really appreciate it! :love:

I'm not sure if I should advertise the game as such, because femdom is a sensitive kink for most. Most people (including me) have experienced other femdom games that are forcing the theme on the player. So people end up equating femdom with NTR, or pegging, or humiliation, or threats, and these are an instant turn-off for most people regardless of the femdom theme.

I prefer to cater to the people that already know and appreciate femdom, and make the game welcome to those that don't have any strong opinion on femdom or are more open.

If you think more people should see this game, you can leave a review for the people searching for a game. That'll help a lot of bringing attention to the game.
Should people expect update?

Reactions: Asmodeus_

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
The femdom path is absolutely beautiful and well written! especially the new piggy scene with Chloe was really hot. Great work by the dev. Keep up the good work

• Red Heart

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
It looks like it's required to start a new game if I want to check this micro update, I might just skip this one and check back on this game a few updates later on... It's just very discouraging when every single tiny updated it's required a new game or if you don't do the will most likely crash due to changes, even more in a game like this with multiple different paths.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It looks like it's required to start a new game if I want to check this micro update, I might just skip this one and check back on this game a few updates later on... It's just very discouraging when every single tiny updated it's required a new game or if you don't do the will most likely crash due to changes, even more in a game like this with multiple different paths.
I can understand this and each time I try to extend the functionality of the code without creating breaking changes.

I’m continuously learning on this aspect and each time there’s a braking change know that I couldn’t have done it otherwise.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I really appreciate it! :love:

I'm not sure if I should advertise the game as such, because femdom is a sensitive kink for most. Most people (including me) have experienced other femdom games that are forcing the theme on the player. So people end up equating femdom with NTR, or pegging, or humiliation, or threats, and these are an instant turn-off for most people regardless of the femdom theme.

I prefer to cater to the people that already know and appreciate femdom, and make the game welcome to those that don't have any strong opinion on femdom or are more open.

If you think more people should see this game, you can leave a review for the people searching for a game. That'll help a lot of bringing attention to the game.
My review wouldn't even be seen as the game would get rejected before they bothered to look at it. It's ok if you know who you want your audience to be then it's all good. It would definitely open things to a lot more whiners.

BTW how do you get the last point for Tina? I've tried everything except for obedience which at this point doesn't make any sense on that is what she would want.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
WTF !!!!!! once again the script changed and the save lead to a few errors then you are stuck in an error loop. I'm sick and tired with those amateur devs who cannot handle renpy and keep making mistake after mistake.
I like the story very much but if at each update i have to start over again, i will just drop it.
The worst is that you can load your save and it works for a while then a new girls shows up and bang you're fucked. The code is so badly done that adding a new character leads to a crash, the dev never thaught that maybe he would need to add a new character and does it on the fly corrupting the saves, that's really stupid.
I should be used to this with those amateur devs who have no real clue about coding but when a good game is bugged, it drives me nuts!!:LOL:

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
sorry asmodeus but i love only andrea and girls wearing heels :(

but no problem your game is very good :)

like games like this with differents choices:)

but your update is only chloe chloe chloe ...

i prefer each women have some updates each ^^

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
but your update is only chloe chloe chloe ...

i prefer each women have some updates each ^^
This update has a minor scene with Suzie and extendes scenes with Tina, Emily, and either Chloe or Rika. None of those is your favourite, fair enough, but claiming that the update is only about Chloe is just nonsense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_ and CV3

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
My review wouldn't even be seen as the game would get rejected before they bothered to look at it. It's ok if you know who you want your audience to be then it's all good. It would definitely open things to a lot more whiners.
Yes that definitely would be the case. I was asking for reviews to improve the ranking of the game so that it would reach the right audience, but oh well :D

BTW how do you get the last point for Tina? I've tried everything except for obedience which at this point doesn't make any sense on that is what she would want.
Hmm, maybe I messed something up with the points count, but I'm not sure where you're losing it. If you can be more specific on what option do you miss it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Without going out of my way to antagonize her, I note that my MC ended up with just 1/6 points for Tina, so presumably she has some fairly specific requirements. Needless to say I didn't get the "secret" golf ball variation.

(Edit: Not a complaint, I should stress: It's fine that the characters in this game have specific tastes. Just an observation.)

Last edited:
  • Sad

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Just be nice to her and you should have at least 2 or 3 points. Some of the nice options are under submissive symbol so I guess it's possible to not meet further requirements if you also don't focus on more lust-y options when interacting with her.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Yes that definitely would be the case. I was asking for reviews to improve the ranking of the game so that it would reach the right audience, but oh well :D

Hmm, maybe I messed something up with the points count, but I'm not sure where you're losing it. If you can be more specific on what option do you miss it.
What happened to the Dom route where Andrea trains you to be a dom while you are her sub.

drmaximus99

Jun 1, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. Could you advise?

While running game code:
File "game/screens_custom.rpy", line 605, in execute
File "game/screens_custom.rpy", line 605, in execute
File "game/screens_custom.rpy", line 609, in execute
File "game/screens_custom.rpy", line 617, in execute
File "game/screens_custom.rpy", line 620, in execute
File "game/screens_custom.rpy", line 620, in <module>
KeyError: 'Emily'

1680471432516.png

• Thinking Face
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes