big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Great work by Asmodeus here. Ladies look great, sex scenes look good. you get a Mistress lady from early on, but only couple of scenes with her so far. MC still proving his loyalty to her and her submissive younger women student. But you can also have regular realtionships with other women even with low masculunity and high submissive. As of 4-1-23, Six chapters so far, medium length chapters. Really good, keep up the good work. Definitly worth a look for everyone, not just fem dom fans. Game has a lot of potential.
its a fantastic game so far but i worry with the amount of branching paths it will slow development to a crawl. Shit gets complicated and alot of artwork is needed. Love what they are trying to do but maybe keep it simple because its WORKING - dont get too complicated with paths.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So it seems like Chloe is going to be another Dom?
Her extra scene this update with the MC is some video rp sex. Which is cool but her stipulation isnt.
She demands you call her Princess while she calls you her worthless Piggy...
I not being a fan of humiliation or degradation against the MC was less than pleased.

Even more so when she tells you to get fucking lost and lose her number if you pick ANYTHING ELSE.
Was hoping that if not her being submissive to the MC then at least getting some Sub v Sub solidarity!
But nope, She may sub to Andrea but seems she must be the top in your relationship or its no deal.
Like her character design but she can fuck right off with that noise.

Now, in contrast to that, we have Rika aka BEST GIRL.
She's super sweet, super naughty, and even violates Andrea's orders again for the MC.
Wife material? I thinks so. definitely the better Partner. (wink)
She certainly blows Chloe out of the water for best sub (to mc :D)

Also, that last scene with Emily and Tina... Dayum. I want them both and hope we can either romance them or break them in as MC's sole submissives. Probably not virgins (considering where they hid those golf balls) but a man can hope/dream.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Any more info on that? Did you just adjust stat gains or rework how those work entirely?
Yeah, you're right.

In the previous release I received some feedback on how the stats worked (lust, obedience, dominance, experience). The point system remains the same, but I adjusted the options that each stat had across the game in order to make sense.

For example if I were to play a full obedience playthrough (meaning picking only obedience choices), some of the options wouldn't make sense for an obedient man. In the same logic, if I were to play a full dominance playthrough (picking only dominance choices), again some of the options didn't make sense.

I've adjusted all the options for all four stats in this way so that it makes sense for the character, the story, the situation.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Require more specifics about ~How~ mc is treated while being dominated, is it done in an emasculating way? Is he humiliated and abused or lovingly bossed around?

I'm not into anything in which a mc is abused or devalued in a derogatory manner, so any info provided to clarify would be Madly appreciated!!
The simple answer is both. Some girls are only giving gentle femdom, some other girls will give more rough femdom with humiliation.

The game in its current stage, has mostly gentle consensual femdom, and a few more rare scenes that go into humiliation, but that's always subject to your tastes.

The important point is that all scenarios are according to your options. This means that you have to CHOOSE it to happen. Even if you manage to stumble upon a scenario that turns you off, back up and pick some different options. There are multiple paths to progress the game.

So if you don't have a "hard no" reaction when you hear femdom, I suggest you try it and see if it suits you :giggle:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
First of all, you're a fucking MVP! :love:

Thank you for not only paying attention and noticing all these, but also taking the time to write it. You're amazing!

And on all points you're spot on! 100%
I'll review and make fixes on all of them.

Reactions: lipe2410

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
its a fantastic game so far but i worry with the amount of branching paths it will slow development to a crawl. Shit gets complicated and alot of artwork is needed. Love what they are trying to do but maybe keep it simple because its WORKING - dont get too complicated with paths.
You're right on that. I'm constantly trying to limit paths and branching.

There are three main paths for now with some minor paths where they just give you extra scenes or not. And in a later release, those three paths will merge and become two (submissive, non-submissive).

The only reason I have this kind of branching is to give options to the player and customize the experience to what the player likes. Progression is slow because of the paths, but I think it's worth it in the end.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
So it seems like Chloe is going to be another Dom?
Her extra scene this update with the MC is some video rp sex. Which is cool but her stipulation isnt.
She demands you call her Princess while she calls you her worthless Piggy...
I not being a fan of humiliation or degradation against the MC was less than pleased.
Well Chloe has two paths. If you were more dominant starting the scene, you'd get a different path :WeSmart:

Now, in contrast to that, we have Rika aka BEST GIRL.
She's super sweet, super naughty, and even violates Andrea's orders again for the MC.
Wife material? I thinks so. definitely the better Partner. (wink)
She certainly blows Chloe out of the water for best sub (to mc :D)
Don't forget; Rika is sweet, and Chloe is salty. Remember? :D

Also, that last scene with Emily and Tina... Dayum. I want them both and hope we can either romance them or break them in as MC's sole submissives. Probably not virgins (considering where they hid those golf balls) but a man can hope/dream.
You're on the right track. Keep an eye out for future releases. Good things will happen :giggle:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
That's true, this update took 5 months. It's a good update but it's definitely spread out. And you really need a different save for each path, as you can't really branch off from them, although there's a lot of repetition too between them.

Only time will tell if this is overly ambitious or a real gem in the making. At this rate though it will take about 2 years to really make a lot of headway to determine that. Not sure if this will be the new update cycle or if it was just an outlier, there were a lot of updates last year.
It was a relatively slow release because I had issues with my day job. As you might know, rendering takes time. And if you want to create high quality renders, it takes more time.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I think you should make it more known that femdom is avoidable. I almost skipped this one, which would have been a travesty.
I really appreciate it! :love:

I'm not sure if I should advertise the game as such, because femdom is a sensitive kink for most. Most people (including me) have experienced other femdom games that are forcing the theme on the player. So people end up equating femdom with NTR, or pegging, or humiliation, or threats, and these are an instant turn-off for most people regardless of the femdom theme.

I prefer to cater to the people that already know and appreciate femdom, and make the game welcome to those that don't have any strong opinion on femdom or are more open.

If you think more people should see this game, you can leave a review for the people searching for a game. That'll help a lot of bringing attention to the game.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Finally a dev who understands what the overview section is for! Thank you for being clear and upfront about what we can expect in the game instead of just throwing out some vague condensed version of the opening scene.

• Red Heart

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I hope your next game has incest. This site lacks femdom games sure, but what lacks even more are incest-femdom games, is basically non existent. The few that comes out either the dev change the vision because of a bunch of cry babies or the game gets abandoned like MMC which I was a subscriber until the dev disappeared.

• Red Heart

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Great rework, really love all the changes made and the story progression. Played the game yesterday from the beginning and enjoyed a lot. Will try checking some other routes and maybe get some Chloe pts, cause atm she's at 0.

Def one of my current favs atm.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes