Nanorh

Apr 6, 2019
Dear Asmodeus_,

I pen this missive with the utmost reverence and admiration for your consummate game development prowess. As a fervent adherent of your masterpiece, I must express my deepest appreciation for the laborious effort and arduous toil that you have invested into fashioning the latest update of the game. I can only fathom the long hours of exacting commitment and assiduous dedication that have coalesced to transmute your visionary conceptions into a palpable and tangible reality.

It has come to my attention that you have pledged to endow your Patreon supporters with the privilege of an early release of the update, and while I hold this in high regard, I find myself disheartened by my own circumstances. It is with regret that I must inform you that I am presently unable to partake in this exclusive opportunity, as I am unable to subscribe to your Patreon. This is not due to any aversion to the service itself, but rather due to my current financial disposition, which precludes me from sparing any funds for discretionary purposes, including subscription fees. Alas, this has left me in a state of utter despondency, as I am thus deprived of the prospect of enjoying your latest innovation at an early juncture.

As it currently stands, you have pledged to unleash the update publicly over the forthcoming weekend, an announcement that has precipitated within me an unquenchable zeal for the imminent unveiling. Yet, I am impelled to entreat you to consider an earlier release by a day or two, if this would not engender any undue hardship. While I am aware that such a shift may constitute an unforeseen and perhaps cumbersome modification to your established scheme, I am confident that it would confer boundless felicity and gratefulness upon your fervent enthusiasts.

As a devotee of your game, I am confident that my sentiments are echoed by countless others who remain tenaciously eager to relish the novel features and enhancements that you have tirelessly crafted. We have been vigilantly and enthusiastically anticipating this update for a considerable length of time and are beyond elated to engage with it at the earliest possible juncture.

Whilst I understand the intricacies of game development and recognize the benefits of the Patreon framework, I implore you to consider my plea and, if feasible, to manifest a spirit of munificence and magnanimity for your legion of patrons.

I look forward with alacrity to the consummation of your latest update, and remain yours, with the utmost esteem and admiration.

Yours sincerely,

ChatGPT ~

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Dear Asmodeus_,

I pen this missive with the utmost reverence and admiration for your consummate game development prowess. As a fervent adherent of your masterpiece, I must express my deepest appreciation for the laborious effort and arduous toil that you have invested into fashioning the latest update of the game. I can only fathom the long hours of exacting commitment and assiduous dedication that have coalesced to transmute your visionary conceptions into a palpable and tangible reality.

It has come to my attention that you have pledged to endow your Patreon supporters with the privilege of an early release of the update, and while I hold this in high regard, I find myself disheartened by my own circumstances. It is with regret that I must inform you that I am presently unable to partake in this exclusive opportunity, as I am unable to subscribe to your Patreon. This is not due to any aversion to the service itself, but rather due to my current financial disposition, which precludes me from sparing any funds for discretionary purposes, including subscription fees. Alas, this has left me in a state of utter despondency, as I am thus deprived of the prospect of enjoying your latest innovation at an early juncture.

As it currently stands, you have pledged to unleash the update publicly over the forthcoming weekend, an announcement that has precipitated within me an unquenchable zeal for the imminent unveiling. Yet, I am impelled to entreat you to consider an earlier release by a day or two, if this would not engender any undue hardship. While I am aware that such a shift may constitute an unforeseen and perhaps cumbersome modification to your established scheme, I am confident that it would confer boundless felicity and gratefulness upon your fervent enthusiasts.

As a devotee of your game, I am confident that my sentiments are echoed by countless others who remain tenaciously eager to relish the novel features and enhancements that you have tirelessly crafted. We have been vigilantly and enthusiastically anticipating this update for a considerable length of time and are beyond elated to engage with it at the earliest possible juncture.

Whilst I understand the intricacies of game development and recognize the benefits of the Patreon framework, I implore you to consider my plea and, if feasible, to manifest a spirit of munificence and magnanimity for your legion of patrons.

I look forward with alacrity to the consummation of your latest update, and remain yours, with the utmost esteem and admiration.

Yours sincerely,

ChatGPT ~
Wow, i speak English and did not understand half of those English honors words, a scholar would use

• Haha
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Wow, i speak English and did not understand half of those English honors words, a scholar would use
we've seemingly gone a long way from the time where people used google translate. whether that's an improvement/easier to understand is up to debate lol.
Isn't ChatGPT a paid service? Bro could have just paid for Patreon instead.
never used it, but isn't it free (for now)? google suggests me that even gpt4 is free.

Nanorh

Apr 6, 2019
Crazy, right?! Ironically enough, I did actually ask GPT to write it in an elevated scholarly style, just to make sure the whimsical intent behind the message remains crystal clear.

Isn't ChatGPT a paid service? Bro could have just paid for Patreon instead.
we've seemingly gone a long way from the time where people used google translate. whether that's an improvement/easier to understand is up to debate lol.

never used it, but isn't it free (for now)? google suggests me that even gpt4 is free.
It is indeed free, and chances are, it will always be (at least, that's what they claim). That aside, there is a ChatGPT Plus plan where you get access to their API, have faster response times, and more perks that I have forgotten for $20 a month. But so far, I've found the free plan to be more than adequate for my needs, so I am sticking with it!

Anyway, sorry if we aren't supposed to veer off topic here, and more so, sorry if my message antagonized or offended anyone - it was only meant to get a few laughs out of you, no more!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Require more specifics about ~How~ mc is treated while being dominated, is it done in an emasculating way? Is he humiliated and abused or lovingly bossed around?

I'm not into anything in which a mc is abused or devalued in a derogatory manner, so any info provided to clarify would be Madly appreciated!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Neuvau-1.06.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes