Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I agree with Sunny. I think it would be greatly beneficial from a marketing perspective on this site to update the latest updates preview pictures.

I'd suggest a far less femdom-y preview pic to catch a broader bunch of people, especially those that are averse to or less interested in that kink. Maybe a render of one of the beauties showing their confident self without the clear implication of more "serious" femdom would fit best?
I do believe a lot of people could get more than just femdom out of your game because it offers more than just that. The femdom community will find you regardless - we are a desperate bunch ;).

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
I agree with Sunny. I think it would be greatly beneficial from a marketing perspective on this site to update the latest updates preview pictures.

I'd suggest a far less femdom-y preview pic to catch a broader bunch of people, especially those that are averse to or less interested in that kink. Maybe a render of one of the beauties showing their confident self without the clear implication of more "serious" femdom would fit best?
I do believe a lot of people could get more than just femdom out of your game because it offers more than just that. The femdom community will find you regardless - we are a desperate bunch ;).
The problem with most femdom games is the lack of options from the developer giving kinks that most don't like sissy, cuckhold even murders or blackmail the worst thing is that you are given a weak mc or you are given choices that are either gameover or that the mc denies...the beauty of this game is THAT it gives you choices for a most softcore femdom content also you can dominate the girls yourself THAT & the hot dialogues and storyline make this game a real gem and we need these kind of games...Asmodeus thanks for your work...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020

After checking out some of the big femdom games. I can tell you that most femdom enjoyers on this site are into hardcore femdom. Soft femdom that's present in Neuvau is too tame for the femdom crowd over here.

The main femdom themes that are liked by crowd over here are :- NTR (cucking), pegging, feminization, extreme humiliation etc. All of these themes are not present in Neuvau.

Now the problem is Neuvau is stuck in between as it does not fully tend to themes of femdom crowd over here. On the other hand, seeing the game description of Neuvau as a femdom game, scares away vanilla crowd.

I agree with Innocience. Neuvau will have easier time attracting vanilla crowd as it is not a full on femdom game according to standards of femdom enjoyers over here.

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
As a full on femdom lover I have to disagree with the post above me. I fully enjoy femdom games and this is no exception. The dialouge and build up always stood out to me. The way it is implemented is how I like to see it. Femdom lovers are (and that also goes for my argument) not a homogenous group. I love pegging and chastity, but I hate feminization and NTR. Does not mean the the first 2 are necessary for me. That scene were you were getting joi instructions were, for example, also hot for me.

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
What i mean to say is that Neuvau can easily be marketed as a vanilla game since femdom is soft over here. The game also offers romance and domination path so there's no need to say that femdom is the only main theme.

That way, vanilla crowd won't leave before even trying. Some people drop the game without even trying as soon as they see femdom mentioned. Most assume it to be hardcore femdom.

Instead market them as assertive and experienced women trying to dominate MC but our choices will decide whether he submits to their whims or dominate them instead.

Else he can play around with inexperienced and shy teenagers to try and corrupt them or get corrupted himself in the process.

Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes