Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah dev needs to clear this. Optional NTR is a broad term. Is that mean we don't have to see it but it happens in background regardless of our choices or we can prevent NTR happening with our choice. If it's the first, there is no difference if you see it or not. It's a full blown NTR since it happens no matter what you do
So the NTR happens no matter what then there is no way to stop it from happening so this is just a cuck story then. Cause if that is true then the name of the game is a joke. Just played it and i can say for certain you have no choice of being able to not back down the MC just acts like a sub to every bitch woman in the game. and the NTR does still happen it is just off screen. So all in all a waste of time title is a big mislead same with the description.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry, but the mother with the bald guy scene is too long, too much sex in every possible way. Game for the enjoyment of fans of ntr.
If you are not a fan ntr is not for you

Oh by the way, from that scene the incest tab is left over, because I don't think anyone wants anything with the mother anymore Just say

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's not even the NTR that makes me want to avoid the Mom for good, but her character as a whole.

Jun 15, 2017
I played the game for the first time. When starting a new game you get to pick if you want to see ntr or not. If you pick yes then the scene with the mother plays. You only get to choose wether not to gather blackmail material. If you pick no then it is simply not shown or mentioned. Here there is no choice so non ntr fans get less content and the ntr still happens off screen. There is no way to prevent the scene from happening and as such ntr is not optional. It is only skippable.

It is a ntr game at its core.

I wish the dev was honest about what sort of fetishes were planned in the first release. It would have saved me time and bandwidth I could have used on something enjoyable instead. Not wishing to spoil and properly marketing your game are not incompatible notions.

On a side note I do not understand why some Ren'Py features are disabled such as skip to next choice. By limiting the players ability to use the engine (or to tinker with it by trying to "block" unren) you are also limiting their ability to enjoy your game. It is a bad move.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
I played the game for the first time. When starting a new game you get to pick if you want to see ntr or not. If you pick yes then the scene with the mother plays. You only get to choose wether not to gather blackmail material. If you pick no then it is simply not shown or mentioned. Here there is no choice so non ntr fans get less content and the ntr still happens off screen. There is no way to prevent the scene from happening and as such ntr is not optional. It is only skippable.

It is a ntr game at its core.

I wish the dev was honest about what sort of fetishes were planned in the first release. It would have saved me time and bandwidth I could have used on something enjoyable instead. Not wishing to spoil and properly marketing your game are not incompatible notions.

On a side note I do not understand why some Ren'Py features are disabled such as skip to next choice. By limiting the players ability to use the engine (or to tinker with it by trying to "block" unren) you are also limiting their ability to enjoy your game. It is a bad move.
NTR is not avoidable, it is actually optional. There is a choice in the beginning of the game that asks you if you wanna see NTR content or not. If you choose not to see NTR content, your mother actually goes to her mother (your grandma). But if you choose to see NTR content, then your mother lies to us about going to her mother but goes to bald man named Frank. Both choices will have different scenes and I will try my best not to make sad people who choice one or another. Thank you for your time.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Never Back Down [v0.3] Antidote Lab

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 204 MB

Win/Linux:

Edit: Fixed some issues with the images

Last edited:

OGSage

Jul 1, 2020
honestly the ntr isn't even that bad but maybe in some updates we can steal the mom back

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Why the game has NTR tag? I cannot see any in the game.
Though it has hot scenes.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but I'm not an NTR fan but I will play anyway. I was wondering if the mother will only have sex with another man, or will the other women also have sex with other men while in a relationship with the MC?

Let the NTR however cause the MC to humiliate the mother to appease non-NTR fans like revenge, not only because of the NTR that happened in the game, but also because of what I read where the mother humiliates the MC, then you can leave this NTR scene without problems because nobody will want the mother they will only want to take revenge and humiliate her.

However, let the players know if they will only have the NTR scenes with the mother, or if in other interests the NTR will happen, so as not to send their non-NTR fans away.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but I'm not an NTR fan but I will play anyway. I was wondering if the mother will only have sex with another man, or will the other women also have sex with other men while in a relationship with the MC?

Let the NTR however cause the MC to humiliate the mother to appease non-NTR fans like revenge, not only because of the NTR that happened in the game, but also because of what I read where the mother humiliates the MC, then you can leave this NTR scene without problems because nobody will want the mother they will only want to take revenge and humiliate her.

However, let the players know if they will only have the NTR scenes with the mother, or if in other interests the NTR will happen, so as not to send their non-NTR fans away.
Fucking a woman that is a slut and size queen is not revenge, not letting her divorce the MC's father and making it so she cant cheat on the father would be closer to revenge.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
But you understood what I meant, like MC making a mother like a slave. And anyway she would have betrayed the MC's father because at some point we were going to make the MC have sex with his mother anyway. so she would betray the MC’s father anyway.

that way he could make non-NTR fans happy and get their support anyway. All non-NTR fans when they encounter someone cheating on the MC they all want some kind of revenge.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I didn't really get any NTR vibes. I picked every weak option and the MC still got laid by every hot woman he talked to pretty much. Do the choices matter?

Reactions: Ceesko

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
I have this problem here with the compressed version :confused:
#Metoo

Hail to you for showing the screenshot that makes it even easier to explain the issue i had. That and knowing i wasnt alone.

Though you atleast got a cool Miami Vice style blue vector around the name i didnt even get that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: bebo92

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
But you understood what I meant, like MC making a mother like a slave. And anyway she would have betrayed the MC's father because at some point we were going to make the MC have sex with his mother anyway. so she would betray the MC’s father anyway.

that way he could make non-NTR fans happy and get their support anyway. All non-NTR fans when they encounter someone cheating on the MC they all want some kind of revenge.
I should have made my point clear. I have NO interest in the mother at all. I don't want to fuck her I don't want revenge I just want to cut her out of the MC's life and never see her again. I will not reward a slut by fucking her, I don't find the mother interesting at all, she has a shit personality and it would be a reward for her to have sex with the MC given her personality and the way the story is being set up.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes