Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Damn, You decided to give a facepalm to my posts because I don't like NTR and I gave you a facepalm? You are having a good time I see. But thanks. :ROFLMAO:
You know, not everyone likes NTR, and they have their own opinion about it.
This game looked good in the first update. Now suddenly ntr appeared out of nowhere. Some people like to know from the start if there will be NTR in a given game and if it can be avoided. I don't like surprises like here.
while I understand you this has been added to the first page

1601239309580.png

this is not going to have a non NTR route apparently

1601239349817.png

and this is just here which I assume many people havent neither seen or just didnt care thus an action took place

1601239555426.png

because you seem to be a good person I just have to give you a helpful advice dont comment on game threads before you read the tags and read through atleast 2-5 pages of the thread

It will save you some trouble in the long run

Patan if NTR is avoidable now then hopefully in the future that will be noted in the first page still not going to trust it until I see it or get a confirmation from the dev

Reactions: Qmil679

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Don't know what all the fuzz is about but i like this.
Quick fapping , nice asses.
I'm happy.
Keep it up!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

View attachment 835335

View attachment 835336

and this is just here which I assume many people havent neither seen or just didnt care thus an action took place

View attachment 835341

because you seem to be a good person I just have to give you a helpful advice dont comment on game threads before you read the tags and read through atleast 2-5 pages of the thread

Patan if NTR is avoidable now then hopefully in the future that will be noted in the first page still not going to trust it until I see it or get a confirmation from the dev
I wrote that post some time ago, when update 0.2 came out and suddenly NTR entered the game. At that time, these NTR notes didn't seem to be on the front page (although I may be wrong), and there was a strong discussion about the NTR back then.

Now I'm not talking about NTR because I don't play the game anymore, I gave up. :D

Patan

May 28, 2017

View attachment 835335

View attachment 835336

View attachment 835341

Haven't played this update but if you check the changelog you will see it says NTR IS OPTIONAL so I assume it is since its from dev's patreon.

Reactions: KMonkeyMon

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Haven't played this update but if you check the changelog you will see it says NTR IS OPTIONAL so I assume it is since its from dev's patreon.
I wrote that post some time ago, when update 0.2 came out and suddenly NTR entered the game. At that time, these NTR notes didn't seem to be on the front page (although I may be wrong), and there was a strong discussion about the NTR back then.

Now I'm not talking about NTR because I don't play the game anymore, I gave up. :D
According to the DEV, if you choose NTR in the beginning, you will see NTR (MC Mom with a Bald Guy), if you choose not to see NTR the Mom will go to her mom's house.

Here's the Dev Post
https://f95zone.to/threads/never-back-down-v0-3-antidote-lab.57999/post-4268678

1.png

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Only now is this NTR scene with the mother optional. In version 0.2, everyone had to see it. ;)
That is why there was such a wave of negative comments. Now NTR is optional.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I haven't played this yet either but thats because and no offence to the Dev sofar It not interesting to me.
But I like to check the thread on games I haven't played just incase the do suddenly have content that makes them interesting to me.
That said I can't just let this pass.
Let the NTR however cause the MC to humiliate the mother to appease non-NTR fans like revenge, not only because of the NTR that happened in the game, but also because of what I read where the mother humiliates the MC, then you can leave this NTR scene without problems because nobody will want the mother they will only want to take revenge and humiliate her.
I have to say that yes their are indeed some NonNTR player's like you describe but their are also many NonNTR fans that would just like the option to tell the Mom or any woman they are interested in that cheats on the MC to just fuck off.
They can keep shagging who ever they like aslong as the pleyer and the MC can spend the reast of the game not having to see hear or worse still interact with that character ever again.
If she gets caught then so be it if not then meh who cares.
You see to a lot of NonNTR players the moment they know or see it happen that character is now dead to them, they are an ex-character, a waste of ink as it were.
No offence but please don't group all NonNTR players as just the one type of player.

Just Sayin.

Lurifax

May 16, 2017
Game still crashes. I did both patch. ;)

EDIT:
I reinstalled, started the game, then closed and applied patch. Now its working. (Latest patch, Compressed version)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes