Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurifax

May 16, 2017
Jennifer says" Hello everyone" Then crash. I try'd nerd girl route, and girl's route, both ends same place.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'assets/s1/ep3/School/s1ep3_school_biology_13.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'assets/s1/ep3/School/s1ep3_school_biology_13.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Off to bed.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
0.2 saves didn't work but I was fine to restart.
And although I love the look of both girlfriends, this update is worrying me that the story will end up pretty shallow. Odd too that we get to fuck 'everyone but our girlfriend'.
I'll still hang around though. Curious enough to see where it goes.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Nice looking game and characters but no real build up. the mc just fucks teacher and sister strait off. no inner conflict between bro and sis and don't know much about the sister but they fuck, for reasons? with no real seduction or corruption. maybe game will be fleshed out in future and it's just in early stage's of building and these things will be added at later date. at this moment characters are very forgettable. not hating just constructive criticism of current build.

Reactions: ANDERSONKUN1

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
i know that now ntr is optional, but in the no ntr option the mom still a bitch that cheat and hate his son and whe just dont see her cheating scene or the story change completely and she dont cheat and hate mc at all? if the mother continues the same in the ntr option i dont see a reason to play this game... (english is not my main language)

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
i know that now ntr is optional, but in the no ntr option the mom still a bitch that cheat and hate his son and whe just dont see her cheating scene or the story change completely and she dont cheat and hate mc at all? if the mother continues the same in the ntr option i dont see a reason to play this game... (english is not my main language)
The mom is a bitch no matter what route you take in the game.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Here fixed apk

<--Never Back Down Compressed-patched-->

<--Never Back Down Compressed-->

<--Never Back Down-->

<--Never Back Down Patched-->

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
So you do see what I mean about NTR and NTR-ish content. The game has been out for 2 months and has 14 patrons and earns $36/month. I see that the content has been changed, is there still or will there be unavoidable (skippable and avoidable are not the same thing) content?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So you do see what I mean about NTR and NTR-ish content. The game has been out for 2 months and has 14 patrons and earns $36/month. I see that the content has been changed, is there still or will there be unavoidable (skippable and avoidable are not the same thing) content?
There's literally an option in the beginning of the game to turn off NTR. It also says it in the original Overview page that there's an option to turn off NTR, and the mom would go to her mother's house if you turn off NTR.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Yes, I saw that about that one case. I wondered about what else might be in the story and what the developer had in mind for future content. Initially he was adamant about keeping the NTR-ish elements in his story. He said he was just going to make them skippable for those that did not want to see the content, but the events would still occur. At the time I pointed out the impact these elements would have on his income. He still insisted that they would still be there. Only having 14 patrons, might cause anyone to adjust their thinking.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes