Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
the thing is, she'll say she's going to granny's house (like snow white, ha), but it's not clear if she's lying, she fucks with the bald man, and you just don't see what happens because the question that the game asks at the beginning is whether Do you want to see or see the ntr scenes, not if they will happen in the background or not. This will become very clear in the future because if she really went to fuck the bald man it will somehow come to light. For almost everyone, her saying that she is going to see grandmother is a way to hide the ntr from the rain of criticism. To me personally that I have or should not be the dev's decision as long as he follows his plan to the end. What I do not like is that some tags are hidden and appear suddenly. That if it makes me angry
Don't angry If you don't like ignore Play others game. And support others dev
Sometimes never happened according to you,

• Love
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
This is what happens when you shove your ass midway with out even knowing the the whole story. Read the all the comments you will understand .
So you want me to read all these pages worth of comments before I "shove my ass" into the conversation? Think I'll pass on that.

Velitus

Sep 7, 2018
How do you "skip"? I see in settings where to skip either "read" or "all", but can't figure out how to actually do it.

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
Reactions: Paapi

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Mormont MacMan-88 Ellordrings Ryder-Wilson Hugh G. Rection sloppy gonzo Gwinb777

NTR is avoidable as you can turn it off when you start a new game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Antidote Lab.

So Ive played this game and I have to say the renders and animations are good

the only thing i have a problem with is theres only 10 save pages with 4 slots in each page the Main menu is kinda strange saw that there was a way to change in the change log but couldnt figure it out but i guess this game was intended for Iphones or Android

the dialog is a bit weird but as you said english isnt your first language so it didnt bother me just found some parts to be funny

My current favorite girls are Anna Madison (the girl friend in my playthrough) and the Sister I didnt see the Mom in my playthrough

I hope one day the saves pages will be increased to unlimited like normal Renpy games or atleast add a Scene Galley section

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Here fixed apk

<--Never Back Down Compressed-patched-->

<--Never Back Down Compressed-->

<--Never Back Down-->

<--Never Back Down Patched-->
Link not working. Mega / nopy link please

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
loved this update because i love this game,really interesting,intrigued story hot and sexy girl ,keep the good job Antidote Lab. ;):love:;)can't wait for the next

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I've gone through the game, I don't really see where the NTR is?

Is it supposed to be your mother with Frank, or whatever his name was? I mean... I don't mind NTR, but I don't know if I'd consider that NTR... I thought it's suposed to trigger a jealous reaction, and I don't feel jealous about either of them, especially the mother. She's a complete bitch, I don't know why I'd feel any connection or emotions seeing her get railed by some bald asshole. Lol

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Don't angry If you don't like ignore Play others game. And support others dev
Sometimes never happened according to you,
you have not understood me. I am not angry that it has certain tags. What bothers me is that they suddenly appear without having been warned. You get interested in a game because it is planned in one way and then they change it. That is what I meant. and I just say

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
The game is good so far but there is a problem that will only grow when there is more content and that is the lack of save slots/pages. You're making a game that seems to have multiple branching paths and no gallery for the lewd scenes with 7 pages of 4 saveslots? Gamers would want to make mulitple saves per branching path since it'll most likely have sub branching paths and if the game doesn't have a gallery than I and other would makes saves for all the lewd content but that won't be possible in the long run as we'll inevitably run out.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I've gone through the game, I don't really see where the NTR is?

Is it supposed to be your mother with Frank, or whatever his name was? I mean... I don't mind NTR, but I don't know if I'd consider that NTR... I thought it's suposed to trigger a jealous reaction, and I don't feel jealous about either of them, especially the mother. She's a complete bitch, I don't know why I'd feel any connection or emotions seeing her get railed by from bald asshole. Lol
There is no NTR in the game right now. As you said, the MC hates the mother, and has no desire to be with her. You can't get NTR'd if you don't love, or aren't interested, in the woman getting fucked.

With that being said, the game is still new. There have been only 3 updates to the game. I don't know if the genre tags in the overview are from the developer, but it's been there since, at least, last update (when I started following the game). So, my guess is that eventually there will be actual NTR paths in this game involving the MC's love interests. We'll have to wait and see, though. I'd say just keep an eye on the game. At least it's interesting so far.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Can
Here fixed apk

<--Never Back Down Compressed-patched-->

<--Never Back Down Compressed-->

<--Never Back Down-->

<--Never Back Down Patched-->
Can you upload it on mega?The download speed is too slow on this site

Reactions: Acheron32

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
can someone tell me please why i get this error all the time with and without the IC Patch with the uncompressed version?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
No offense but is the sheer ridiculousness of this plot down to the character getting brain damage in the intro or something?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes