Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Will try this once patch is released. Or maybe it is, as soon as I click the link it says the site is blocked as a phishing site. But the person above me says it's not working at all.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Getting a virus warning trying to download the patch and another with a previously downloaded version from my unzip program. If it is just a script file can someone upload it please?

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I have to admit that your code for Skipping- the best one I have ever seen.. any chance you can open source that coding?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
So who the fuck is the mom in this?

Two times i've played this game with the incest patch and I still can't figure out what incest scenes there are or who even the fuck i'm "related to". Is it the blonde woman?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I enjoyed your game :). I like how the story goes and the story is fun to play. Character development is interesting. Beautiful renders.
The sex scenes are really erotic and the animations makes it even better ;).
This game has potential.. Looking forward to your next update :).

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Yes old saves is not working:(
Speaking of starting a new game, I've noticed that after sitting at the girls table and getting either Madison or Rachel as girlfriend, neither of them will appear during the following Sister introduction scene, instead, it will show the "no girlfriend" cutscene. I remember this wasn't the case in 0.3, Is this a bug or an issue within the Incest Patch?

Last edited:

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Speaking of starting a new game, I've noticed that after sitting at the girls table and getting either Madison or Rachel as girlfriend, neither of them will appear during the following Sister introduction scene, instead, it will show the "no girlfriend" cutscene. I remember this wasn't the case in 0.3, Is this a bug or an issue within the Incest Patch?
Thx! U right this is bug i fix this 0.5

Reactions: Duriel

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
nice, i hope there is more NTR in this update.

are we gonna have a full route for it pls not just a scene or two ??

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes