Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
So...at what point does the actual gameplay start? This fucking thing borders on being a kinetic novel...Or is it just a very long into?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Weird game. Kind of seems stuck somewhere in between of fuck-them-all parodies ( FlirtyF, Timestamps, etc) and your usual character driven/drama VNs. Aside from some proofreading, it really needs some kind of ( better) plot and character development, some MC monologue, character backgrounds, motivations, etc. Slow it down a notch.
On the plus side, it's visually very polished, high quality renders with some of the best models ( sex scenes are also pretty hot).

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
How do I hide text?
When you first start the game that the wrong choice, how to get back the choice?

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This game has amazing renders and atmosphere but it's very lacking when it comes to depth and realism..Most of the characters are easy to sleep with including family members, the buildup is weak or even non existent, though the fappability is high I have to admit, it's a very hot game but it can't be taken seriously at all.

Reactions: ant007

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
the thing is, she'll say she's going to granny's house (like snow white, ha), but it's not clear if she's lying, she fucks with the bald man, and you just don't see what happens because the question that the game asks at the beginning is whether Do you want to see or see the ntr scenes, not if they will happen in the background or not. This will become very clear in the future because if she really went to fuck the bald man it will somehow come to light. For almost everyone, her saying that she is going to see grandmother is a way to hide the ntr from the rain of criticism. To me personally that I have or should not be the dev's decision as long as he follows his plan to the end. What I do not like is that some tags are hidden and appear suddenly. That if it makes me angry
Dude, that is a STRETCH... You are literally complaining about something that HASN'T HAPPENED. It's like schrodingers NTR...If you wanna believe that it happend, or toy with that idea, maybe YOU ARE thinking about NTR too much, and are actually angry at yourself..... Not sure what kinda psychology that is called, but essentially, by you worrying about it sooooo much, you are proving to us that it's often on YOUR mind....

If you don't like the developers content, DON'T PLAY THE GAME....

(Also NTR is listed in the tags and everything, and it says right in the description it's avoidable. READ....)

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
Here fixed apk

<--Never Back Down Compressed-patched-->

<--Never Back Down Compressed-->

<--Never Back Down-->

<--Never Back Down Patched-->
Hey the server is too slow..

Could you please upload it to mega..?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
the thing is, she'll say she's going to granny's house (like snow white, ha), but it's not clear if she's lying, she fucks with the bald man, and you just don't see what happens because the question that the game asks at the beginning is whether Do you want to see or see the ntr scenes, not if they will happen in the background or not. This will become very clear in the future because if she really went to fuck the bald man it will somehow come to light. For almost everyone, her saying that she is going to see grandmother is a way to hide the ntr from the rain of criticism. To me personally that I have or should not be the dev's decision as long as he follows his plan to the end. What I do not like is that some tags are hidden and appear suddenly. That if it makes me angry
How isn't it clear if the mother doesn't actually go to her mom's house? It is from the developer's own words. The dev very clearly stated if you turn off NTR, the mother goes to her mom's (MC's grandmother) house. If you turn NTR on, the mother has sex with Frank. There's nothing up for interpretation. The dev's words are fact. It's his game, his characters, and his world. If he says the mother goes to her mom's house, then it means she went to her mom's house. Period.

Last edited:

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
how do I change the UI? I wanted to see the "cool one" but I didn't like it, I'm way more used to normal UI, when you choose one it seems that you had to stick with that.

Also, big question, now that you have a "NTR" button, are you going to make two separate routes? like, special scenes only for non-NTR route kind of style.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
how do I change the UI? I wanted to see the "cool one" but I didn't like it, I'm way more used to normal UI, when you choose one it seems that you had to stick with that.

Also, big question, now that you have a "NTR" button, are you going to make two separate routes? like, special scenes only for non-NTR route kind of style.
I explain NTR on dev notes you can read. If you want to change ui you need the delete saves from game and Appdata

Reactions: omarsayed

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Getting lots of errors messes playing the game on mac starting at science class, also the scene after this one. Will d/l again just in case the file was corrupted.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes