Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Feedback for version 0.1:
The into CG of Kevin is overexposed, can barely make out his features.
The font used for the names is hard to read, especially when the "(inner voice)" is added at the end.
The person who punches you has a very weird back in the CG where he is talking to Anna. Looks like an orc or something.
The sudden dubstep to calm music when Anna switches to talking to Kevin was jarring.
Most CGs are nice but some of them are overexposed, let the HDRI do its job.
You need a proofreader. (people don't sue for divorce they file for it)

I like the custom menu and intro. The dream scene was amazing. I would recommend letting us see all the keybinds in the advanced menu. I have high hopes for this game not gonna lie however, I hope the story doesn't become a cliche.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i dont like stepcest i use real incest but that function opening with mod (mod be feature)
well... stepcest isn't incest anyway. just been tagged as such so people can milk it... although ironically patreon doesn't allow that either XD so kinda pointless.

Reactions: Paprika

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Filesize was deceptively large. Checking in for when it gets to update .fuckingthemom

Jun 13, 2018
Um, I'm going to guess the person posting this either isn't English speaking or the game description was a translation mess cause I've read the description a few times and still don't fully understand it.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Um, I'm going to guess the person posting this either isn't English speaking or the game description was a translation mess cause I've read the description a few times and still don't fully understand it.
Yes I need a profreader u right

Melankolia

Aug 30, 2019
i like this game so much. The animations are good, game menu is so good. Didn't like a few renders but that's ok, hope they will fix it. I can't wait 0.2 and future updates.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Just watched the movie again last night.
10/10 would recommend.
The game looks interesting, got potential, but I will wait a couple updates before trying it.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes