Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Never Back Down [v0.1] [Antidote Lab] (676 MB rar pc source)
117 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Never Back Down [v0.1] [Antidote Lab] (676 MB rar pc source)
117 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

note:
As Im one of those who prefer transparent textboxes and similar ui stuff whenever possible (and here it is possible i think), and as this game has a fairly so-to-say annoying text/nameboxes, if you wanna to play it with transparent textbox mod, please use this transparent textbox mod (3 KB) - unrar into GAME and overwritte when asked. (didnt touch the script files, only textbox images made transparent)
i add an option for disable textbox pff did u played game

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i add an option for disable textbox pff did u played game
yep, played it for a bit, checked in settings, didnt found it:unsure:, so i posted that "fix"..if you added that option that is great, and im gonna remove that not-needed add-on from compressed post...gonna check it again now.
edit.
ok, checked it again -you are probably referring to "hide ui" (under advanced settings), yet that hides all text, along with text/nmae boxes?

btw, welcome to the forum, good luck with your game (dont mind me being a bit krg with that textbox, game is promising for sure)!
and have you requested "developer" tag from the mods (by ticket)?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
ok, checked it again -you are probably referring to "hide ui" (under advanced settings), yet that hides all text, along with text/nmae boxes?
Nah. Just makes the text box transparent and leaves the text and the quick menu. I use one that removes the quick menu. Hate that shit.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
yep, played it for a bit, checked in settings, didnt found it:unsure:, so i posted that "fix"..if you added that option that is great, and im gonna remove that not-needed add-on from compressed post...gonna check it again now.
edit.

btw, welcome to the forum, good luck with your game (dont mind me being a bit krg with that textbox, game is promising for sure)!
and have you requested "developer" tag from the mods (by ticket)?
No I don't mean hide ui I mean this https://f95zone.to/threads/never-back-down-v0-1-antidote-lab.57999/post-3917703

Reactions: Abhai

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
I fixed some bugs in-game here is the fixed version
Win/Linux =
PC Light compressed =
Mac =
Android =

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
"The main character who has a hard time about get family psychological traumas out of your mind, just started to college life while everything is happening. You're currently overshadowed by these events and have no experience about relationships and sexuality. And your decisions will give shape your college life."

The who did the what to the when now?
Kudos to the dev for making a game so soon after having a stroke.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well,you definitely need polishing for the game why?

1.you need polishing and definitely looking over your story because things happen very quickly, I lit a cigarette when I started and I couldn't even finish it and the game was over, the game was over in a part I least expected I understand that this is just a prologue,but in the next update think about putting a warning, game just ended and returned to main menu.

2. It's not just you, every dev is using concussion It's like something simple and something easy to fight, to get something like concussion someone needs to hit you in head with a brick one punch won't get you a concussion, I suffered from it it doesn't shows Immediately you can have symptoms after 10 days and you can suffer from it for years I know because I did,and incest tag I didn't see any hints in the game about incest, your mom left and you stay with your dad I didn't notice any sisters or brothers I'm afraid to even think that we will suck or dad's cock or our mom will invite us to live with her and our grandmother, but if we think about the way mc talked about his mom and the part "she's a bitch" I don't think that will happen because this gives me a vibe that we don't have a good relationship with our mother.
3. You left so many things in the shadows only hope we have is that hot nurse. You didn't show anyone but three people to us so we can't have much from that can we? College where is exactly the college, if we're going to college why are we sitting in our room and playing games was it after the classes, or it was Saturday or Sunday, where, do we have friends, I can go on and on.
4. Just for once be different than the other devs and sit think about details of the story if you want to leave some things in the shadows and reveal it another time do it on the smart way give your time don't rush on the story we want to see something unique here we want to see a dev that puts his heart in his work like pinkcake and evakiss there are just fev devs that are bringing us really good games to play go to BaDIK's thread and see how people are really into that game they even fight for who is the best gal in the game be like that make us to love your game it has a big potential be smart about it put your heart and you'll have our support, I'm poor aF but I spend a few dollars a month to support some devs be one of them, I'll try again in the next update, and don't get offended by my words I don't mean to insult you or your game I'm just sharing a honest opinion. Have luck with your game I hope I'll see it getting better.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
"The main character who has a hard time about get family psychological traumas out of your mind, just started to college life while everything is happening."

Me thinks the overview needs a rewrite. Sure, it is written in the English language. Is it coherent? Maybe...if BOTH the speaker and the listener were pissed drunk.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Can't even open the game windows version or Mac -- just get this ::::::
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/block.rpy", line 1838, in <module>
File "game/block.rpy", line 1812, in _m1_block__LB_decompile_all
File "game/block.rpy", line 143, in <lambda>
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'game_tl_None_common.rpym.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\azure61\Downloads\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 202, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\CrimsonWhite\Documents\MEGAsync\NeverBackDown\renpy\main.py", line 488, in main
File "block.rpyc", line 149, in script
File "block.rpyc", line 149, in script
File "C:\Users\azure61\Downloads\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 445, in execute
File "C:\Users\CrimsonWhite\Documents\MEGAsync\NeverBackDown\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/block.rpy", line 1838, in <module>
File "game/block.rpy", line 1812, in _m1_block__LB_decompile_all
File "game/block.rpy", line 143, in <lambda>
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 884, in open
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'game_tl_None_common.rpym.txt'

Darwin-16.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Jul 30 22:17:59 2020

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes