Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xxxasdf619

Feb 12, 2018
downloaded the compressed version, cant open options

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'assets/fonts/Righteous-Regular.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3516, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2376, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 751, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 954, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 912, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 954, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 927, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1156, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2033, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 636, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "renpy/text/font.py", line 699, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "renpy/text/font.py", line 640, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'assets/fonts/Righteous-Regular.ttf'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Never Back Down 0.5
Sat Jan 30 22:14:03 2021

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
I fixed many bug and now I am uploading. Fixed bugs: self-voicing, compressed version, hospital end

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I have downloaded the latest version v0.5 and started from first. The option screen is error . And After party - Hospital scene , got some 'Image ctc_adv' not found. Could not progress further !!!

Is there a fix for this issues..?!!?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Ruby talks are English but game translated.
The game is full of English mixed with Portuguese friend. In addition to some errors that need to be corrected.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at this developer, when I woke up in the hospital, there are 4 options to choose from. I chose girls, after this after this conversation with the nurse and the doctor and with this one in the photo, a lot of dialogues in English came in again and then after that I enter these two messages in Portuguese, and the game is just that. It has a lot of chapter ahead but due to this error, the game was blocked.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
Here where it says that these lines will be repeated, the game is nothing more than repeating these same lines all the time, I tried skipping but didn’t just solve the general problem.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
got some 'Image ctc_adv' not found
In some parts of the game depending on the paths and choices you make this will happen as it happened to me after I left the hospital and I chose the option girls mine this bug or error of not finding the image appeared and stuck right there :cautious:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.5
This game is well elaborated, with a very diversified content, the images are well redenrized, the little bit of animation that has been made simple, but it can be taken advantage of. The story so far is a bit confusing .... I think it must be because the game is in the beginning. However, the game urgently needs to receive an update, to correct various bugs, corresponding to not finding certain images, and not being able to proceed with the game, this error appeared after I made certain choices in those checkboxes ... and it is occurring in several routes of choice .... because I have seen many people here reporting the same as me. The thing is to wait for an update .... You can't proceed with a block in the middle of the road. And as for what you developer told me before that the "Rubi" dialogues are in English and the rest is in Portuguese ..... I already corrected this, and translated them ..... but the point is that the game needs to be revised in the area of dialogues from beginning to end, because the translation, besides having many errors and misinterpreted words, has a lot in English that has not been translated or skipped. :cautious:(y):coffee:

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
The game is full of English mixed with Portuguese friend. In addition to some errors that need to be corrected.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at this developer, when I woke up in the hospital, there are 4 options to choose from. I chose girls, after this after this conversation with the nurse and the doctor and with this one in the photo, a lot of dialogues in English came in again and then after that I enter these two messages in Portuguese, and the game is just that. It has a lot of chapter ahead but due to this error, the game was blocked.
View attachment 1011716 View attachment 1011717
Here where it says that these lines will be repeated, the game is nothing more than repeating these same lines all the time, I tried skipping but didn’t just solve the general problem.
If you are using a patch game is crash. and sometimes translations do not work. This patch not official it's fan-made.So it's normal for errors to occur. Unfortunately, I will not be able to help with this patch. Because Patreon has some strict rules.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Now compressed version haven't any bug but 3gb version has an auto select Turkish bug. Now I'm fixed this I'm uploading.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Giving this a go and curious as to whether the animated menu/transitions can be disabled? Seriously annoying whenever you want to save or load.

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
pretty sure the new menu broke the escape key. It can't find the menu image "image 'ctc_adv' not found" and says could not jump to label statmenu

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If you are using a patch game is crash. and sometimes translations do not work. This patch not official it's fan-made.So it's normal for errors to occur. Unfortunately, I will not be able to help with this patch. Because Patreon has some strict rules.
I tried with both methods with a patch and without but the errors I mentioned as described in those photos I sent keeps happening. Alias these errors have been happening since the 1 friend version, I remember that the 1 time I played it I had encountered a similar type of error. The way is to wait a while and see how up front the bug fix is. (y):coffee:

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes