Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Man this is extremely buggy. If I tell Sarah that "fuck Isaac and the others", it takes to a bug error text loop. When I started from episode 3, the morning after with Candy stayed on the same night render even though I got the new text.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Man this is extremely buggy. If I tell Sarah that "fuck Isaac and the others", it takes to a bug error text loop. When I started from episode 3, the morning after with Candy stayed on the same night render even though I got the new text.
I apologize for the bad experience I have had for you. I will be releasing version 0.5.1 with all lines fixed soon. I was busy with too much stuff right now and I can't reach my game's testers. It is normal to have lines that I missed because there are too many choices in the game. I'll fix these errors in 2 days

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I apologize for the bad experience I have had for you. I will be releasing version 0.5.1 with all lines fixed soon. I was busy with too much stuff right now and I can't reach my game's testers. It is normal to have lines that I missed because there are too many choices in the game. I'll fix these errors in 2 days
No probs, but an extensive testing, especially in a game that has this many branching, never hurts before release.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
A game laden with choices, but no walkthrough, funny. You expect me to do like 10 playthroughs trying to pick my way through a path with high chances of missing out on scenes. Sex games shouldn't branch so damn much anyways. This is no AAA+ game I'm not doing that.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
A game laden with choices, but no walkthrough, funny. You expect me to do like 10 playthroughs trying to pick my way through a path with high chances of missing out on scenes. Sex games shouldn't branch so damn much anyways. This is no AAA+ game I'm not doing that.
Thank you for your comment. but making choices for my users makes the game a little more realistic. I am gradually removing the game from being a kinetic novel. In practice, there will be those who do not like this. But I can't please everyone, I'm sorry.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Thank you for your comment. but making choices for my users makes the game a little more realistic. I am gradually removing the game from being a kinetic novel. In practice, there will be those who do not like this. But I can't please everyone, I'm sorry.
You're fine, I should apologize. I only get a few hours a week to really play these games, so it takes me a while to ever get anywhere in them. I got a little irritated. that's why a walkthrough that holds my hands through the whole game would be seriously appreciated. I usually only play harem games for this reason, but few of them have decent stories.

Reactions: Antidote Lab.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Decided to post my own comment regarding the MC's mother arc.
It seems that the Mother will not appear again on the story if you are on the No NTR route,going to the MC's grandmother or something like that.

Personally I would love to interact with the mother on this particular "forced" setting,as erasing her completely from the plot seems like a waste of what could have been a really interesting character.

Specially on the VN world it could be just the "alternate start" or another part of the "multiverse of choices",speaking with both the bitchy MC's mother and grandma on the no NTR path would be really interesting perphaps even she mentioning Frank(her lover) implying that they have fallen apart recently on that route.

Beyond critics to the Worldbuilding of the plot I must say that I have no further complaints,the branching is one of the best applied to these kind of games,every route(Nerd,Chick,Jock) is shaping up to be its own narrative perfectly including into the global archetype of your planning.

What I noticed is that the transitions can be at times be quite confusing and you clearly locate as a player the intention of one event substituting another,I remember this specific scene with Rachel and Maddison interacting with the MC and right at the end Maddison telling the MC(as if she barely knew him) that her friend Sandy wanted to speak with him,even when the MC already knows Sandy on the Chick route meeting her right on the first branching choice.

Anyways played 0.5 quite late and on Android but I end up quite pleased with your work and cannot wait for the incoming 0.6!

Xen86

May 6, 2017
Everytime I open the game or load a save, the language in the UI changes from English to Turkish. Dialogue as far as I can tell seems to be mostly unaffected though.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Everytime I open the game or load a save, the language in the UI changes from English to Turkish. Dialogue as far as I can tell seems to be mostly unaffected, though.
I will make 0.5.1. I fix all bugs in this version. If you want to fix the Turkish error you can delete Turkish folder. Turkish folder location game/tl/turkish

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes