JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Pretty Good game, you are getting better from the first game that's for sure. I love the kind off badass power level the character achieves and all women are surprised, destroyed and fucked, you nailed that part, some things should be more explained in my opinion for example that you can fail parts of quests, if you mistake some test, how to know that you saw everything for the side characters, etc, also replay gallery will do pretty good for this game, if you want to see every sex scene more than once. Good job bro, and please keep the character masculine and dominant in the future, this makes him stood out the most.

bergq

Jul 30, 2017
Wrote a review, I couldn't complete the game in one going and it was pretty average for me, perhaps just not my cup of tea, but I saw you all wanted some info, so i figured I'd write it.

I just gotta say, what a joy it is to play a full, complete game, knowing I'm not about to get cockblocked at a random point in time.

Kudos ITK for it.
Iread you review and help me thing i may give this one a try.
But the part
"""
The story....it tosses a lot onto you and the MC is thrown into things, but it's passable. It's The Boys, in case you were wondering, pretty clearly. Not "it's kind of inspired by The Boys" or "there's some stuff from The Boys", it just IS. Right down to femlander, Herogasm and so on. That's fine by me, it's fresh, it's not bad.
"""

I want to know what "The boys" is referring to?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is there a way to seperate the music and voice option ?
Iread you review and help me thing i may give this one a try.
But the part
"""
The story....it tosses a lot onto you and the MC is thrown into things, but it's passable. It's The Boys, in case you were wondering, pretty clearly. Not "it's kind of inspired by The Boys" or "there's some stuff from The Boys", it just IS. Right down to femlander, Herogasm and so on. That's fine by me, it's fresh, it's not bad.
"""

I want to know what "The boys" is referring to?
a terrible series on tv

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
does anyone have the bugfix to fix the mission of the piano lessons i have over 30 on intellect and cant do anything same with the giant after she ate the fighter chick i can only have fun with her thanks

anon500

Mar 24, 2018
does anyone have the bugfix to fix the mission of the piano lessons i have over 30 on intellect and cant do anything same with the giant after she ate the fighter chick i can only have fun with her thanks
I also need help with this, as well as with te suit up command. I thought you used the suit up commands that you defined near the start of the game, but that doesn't seem to work at all, so I'm a little clueless on how to proceed.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
really dont understand the choose name of hero girl , bug ?, i win a lot of information, but i can say i have 0 information

Armo_Oman

Feb 12, 2023
How do you start the main story quest?
I feel like dumbass but I tried every clickable environment and nothing.
The University & Main quests are the only ones that I didn't start, even finished few quests, was hoping that that will start the main quest but nope, no luck.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes