RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
i already finish the darn quest,mate , as for your giant you need to do a bunches of mission for the Adente family till they feed Slicer to the giant Gerdue
thats what i did she was fed but for some reason i cant do anything else after that so im stuck as well lol did i miss out on something or skipped on something? because if i go back to the family it just says leave and when i go to giant it says have fun with her but cant do anything else

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
thats what i did she was fed but for some reason i cant do anything else after that so im stuck as well lol did i miss out on something or skipped on something? because if i go back to the family it just says leave and when i go to giant it says have fun with her but cant do anything else
hmm how about the progression on the main story? idk wth the dev did to some these progression path it need some serious fixes i cant believe this get the word [Final] when it's a complete fking mess. Also the fking jackass dev doesnt even have a gallery include when some of these scenes you get to view it once and done never go back unless u replay the entire damn game or have a save before the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: gremmie

Konius

Aug 2, 2017
Love the game, I've basically got through everything but I do got a question in case anyone knows. So first has anyone managed to progress Mia's quest? I remember she was gonna "call you" but that never happened then there's Kanthia she said MC needed to get a Kamasutra book for her scenes but hell if know where that is.

kira0819

May 2, 2017
i can only found fire mommy's name from alice, how do i find other hero's name. and where do i find the K book so that i can call speedy

Konius

Aug 2, 2017
i can only found fire mommy's name from alice, how do i find other hero's name. and where do i find the K book so that i can call speedy
You can find the other heroes names from spamming interventions on the train then running a simulation with the android Val in the hideout. As for speedy I managed to call her via being cured by Gertrude.

Reactions: GR8PAIN

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
can you help me out with that please? im stuck as well on that mission same as dealing with the giant i cant do anything to her
I pretty much used the URM mod for the entire game. The giant mission which one you sided with?

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
I pretty much used the URM mod for the entire game. The giant mission which one you sided with?
im stuck after the fighter girl was taken to the giant, after that i check the mission progress it says take care of the giant, i go to her and it only gives me 2 options have fun with her or leave if i choose have fun with her i can on jerk off and thats all

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
im stuck after the fighter girl was taken to the giant, after that i check the mission progress it says take care of the giant, i go to her and it only gives me 2 options have fun with her or leave if i choose have fun with her i can on jerk off and thats all
Well you either have to get further in main story to get Frost a prisoner or you go to that forest and meet other giant to wants to kill Gertrude.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well ... my 2cents

a good game if you can overlook the countless questbreakers ..

a shame

Screenshot_1.png

a other case - the int training and the varnese training
both can break the queststart/progress if to high already
(in some cases the quest are resettet , like for me with the varnese - i was never able to ask the teacher about this ,
because i studied it to much before , after the first varnese tournament i talked to the teacher in the exam room-
bääm quest reset)

the giant quest - i was able to tell about gertrude , even if i never asked anyone
just vist the forest often

the booze for the students -- pure luck that i visited adente before

the whole action system is crap ,imo, 1 action -back to the bedroom - to the train again(if you need to downtown) - visit one location - ask one question or w/e - back to the bedroom ...

nice idea of a game , badly implemented/coded
every woman has a horseback ... no kinkshaming though
i was never able to play a real vigilante - bummer
through the whole game you are called "slave" - what was this 5x exam even for ...

the replayvalue is .. well you must be a masochist to do it again

thanks for sharing the game , but yeah - should be have been tested before

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlothOnMeth

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Well you either have to get further in main story to get Frost a prisoner or you go to that forest and meet other giant to wants to kill Gertrude.
i already completed the main story and i went to the forrest as well and the giant that is in the forrest is the one that i can only jerk off too

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
well ... my 2cents

a good game if you can overlook the countless questbreakers ..

a shame

View attachment 2721846

a other case - the int training and the varnese training
both can break the queststart/progress if to high already
(in some cases the quest are resettet , like for me with the varnese - i was never able to ask the teacher about this ,
because i studied it to much before , after the first varnese tournament i talked to the teacher in the exam room-
bääm quest reset)

the giant quest - i was able to tell about gertrude , even if i never asked anyone
just vist the forest often

the booze for the students -- pure luck that i visited adente before

the whole action system is crap ,imo, 1 action -back to the bedroom - to the train again(if you need to downtown) - visit one location - ask one question or w/e - back to the bedroom ...

nice idea of a game , badly implemented/coded
every woman has a horseback ... no kinkshaming though
i was never able to play a real vigilante - bummer
through the whole game you are called "slave" - what was this 5x exam even for ...

the replayvalue is .. well you must be a masochist to do it again

thanks for sharing the game , but yeah - should be have been tested before
oh i think that was my mistake i learn the giant's language too quick so what should i do in order to do right this time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes