holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Train with Mia in the gym in the afternoon :)
I never would have realized this was the issue with the Adente/Slicer mission. Didnt even know Mia was in the Gym in the afternoon, I only remember her phat jiggly ass from the beginning of the game, maybe she mentioned it there?. Kinda sucks that you need that and the game doesnt give you a proper hint...

Reactions: Exodus19

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
Do I just put something like Cash: 1000 or?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
just get the URM mod like Almighty keep mention and use this option to force any choice u couldnt see to be open View attachment 2722237 View attachment 2722256
you going to need this mod anyway thx to our jackass dev decide to not include a gallery so if u want to revisit like sex scene with Slicer for example you have to use this mod to see it.
Im working on a gallery. There’s no need for all this

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
The only thing I have left to do is the Maison Quest were you need to be over 30 intelligence. I return to the mansion Fri/Sat/Sun at everytime of the day but my only option is "leave". I know many others are getting this too. Is there some other trigger for this? I have everything else completed.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
is it a red flag for me that im down so bad for frost? like fr, I just find her so f*ckin hot but still she is a dammit maniac, should I go with a therapist?

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK

Shadow1925

Mar 7, 2020
15 gb and UI is ugly plus there is no clarifications on missions or story quite confusing on how to trigger it

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Once again I have to point out that anyone experiencing bugs is playing an outdated version of the game. You need the OP to update the thread.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Gotta say my enjoyment got killed when the mc decided to run away during his date with Dia and had to be told why that was not a good look. Is the mc meant to be retarded?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Gotta say my enjoyment got killed when the mc decided to run away during his date with Dia and had to be told why that was not a good look. Is the mc meant to be retarded?
Haha what would have been the alternative? He couldn’t do anything without giving away his identity

nghichngu091

Jan 20, 2021
Any one know how to start mainquest? I start a new game, try to raise stats and complete some quest but main quest still not start.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes