gourd_guy

Apr 9, 2021
What do I do after I buy the circuits? The quest won't progress. Do I have to go somewhere after buying them?

tdb0013

Aug 20, 2019
How can you make Valencia understand how to create mind controller nanochips. (the mind control chip I bought from the hero tower)

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
I encounter some problems. I can't continue the dia quest and the mansion quest. For dia quest, i'm blocked at the point where we should go to a "history" party. For the mansion, i'm blocked before the third piano "test". The lady said i need a better suit. The problem for the two quest is that i don't found the next option. For dia, i search everywhere for the next option. For the mansion, i have already bought all of the item i can bought. So i go to the mansion and the only option i have is to leave. Also, on the phone, it said i just need 30 int to continue. I'm already at 100. So, if someone know what to do, please, help.

Reactions: James H Boner

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Haha what would have been the alternative? He couldn’t do anything without giving away his identity
Personally I think him running away is fine, it's that he doesn't realize that he looks bad by leaving Dia behind when he ran was the issue. He shouldn't have to consult others asking "is leaving her behind really that bad?" I've seen other superheroes do the same but they recognize it wasn't a good decision, just the best one. MC here does not. I think a better option would be him before the call after the incident try to reason with himself that it was his only option so he doesn't look like a sociopath with two very distant braincells.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
How much femdom is in there?
This is not a femdom game.
It plays in dystopian setting, where all the males a slaves. It's your job as an MC to turn the tables around and show those superheroe bitches, what a real man can do! Yeah!

Now all us femdom lovers know: Time to move on, this game is not for us. ;-)

Reactions: bulifun

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
You mean the proton content? In the finished version of the game, that route was huge. Took the game up to 24gb. I removed it so I could upload it on time with my deadline.
I'll be adding it back soon as an update.
Shiettt I'll wait for that pregnancy update, thank you for having it kind sir :coffee:

Reactions: MooseMager
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes