Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
No subtitles even though I downloaded the script1.rpa and put it in the game folder... am I missing something?

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
i have changed values in console but nothing is happening in the game. Is there some special way to do it?

Aug 28, 2022
just go there on friday/saturday/sunday - it should work
...hopefully ...
Nah quest's dead unless you mod the game somehow. I tried the section with Int values ranging from 20 to 500, you still get stuck even if you lower int and load a previous save. It's the only broken quest afaik, although there are a number of bugs.

I'm also pretty sad that the completed version doesn't have scenes for Selina nor Mia. At least I couldn't find any.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I figured out the Adente giant thing. When you visit the giant in the forest, you have to chose Gertrud over her. You'd be banned from the forest but that's the only way the Adente giant path continues, afaik.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
how were you able to complete adente story can you tell me how you did would really appreciate it
just get the URM mod like Almighty keep mention and use this option to force any choice u couldnt see to be open Untitled.png Untitled.png
you going to need this mod anyway thx to our jackass dev decide to not include a gallery so if u want to revisit like sex scene with Slicer for example you have to use this mod to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GR8PAIN
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes