TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Seems promising. I have a few questions.

Can you recommend what choices to pick with my special skills and stuff? My instinct it to choose hunter, or fornicator, but what actually would help me the most?

Can you recommend where I should put my stat points into, the fact that I can literally put points into whatever I want, but there's no explanation of what they do makes me wanna stay away from the game until I do.

Any chance of anyone writing a walkthrough?

I was pleasantly surprised to see voice acting, but is there an option to add subtitles? I'm kinda hard of hearing, although thankfully it's pretty easy to understand.

Finally, if you give a logical estimate, how many hours will this game take? if you can't do that, is it more around 10 or 20 hours?

Reactions: ViruzTeddy

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Decided to continue playing this anyways, figuring that I'll restart when someone helps me out.

You know, I went into this game expecting to laugh at how bad it is. So far, I gotta say that I really enjoy it. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but like Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines it nails atmosphere, which is achieved mostly by its soundtrack, and visuals, and if someone can nail those 2 features, and the projects flaws doesn't interfere with them, I can really really end up digging a project.

I definately wanna keep playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NlNJAB0Y

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Wanted to share some more screenshots. These girls really aren't what I go for, but god the atmosphere of the visuals.
1687749943289.png

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I've played through the main story and completed it, in the walkthrough It says I get access to Kanthia, She isn't appearing anywhere. How do I get access to her?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How do we get kanthia to the island?

Also, did anyone get the Selina sex to trigger? There are videos (under silvid, not "selvid" as you'd expect) and there are pictures of her and the MC, apparently mid work-out on a treadmill and in a ring having sex, but I never saw thayt in game, but might have missed it.

IndianaTK By the way, the "Ruby3" video, there's no actual penetration going on, even though the characxters act like it is. Look at the angle of the cock, it's parallel to the couch, not angled up, which it would have to be if there was actual sex going on. Might want to check that and also if the "Silvid" videos are mis-named, or that may be deliberate if you plan to add more Selina items to this version of the game and put missing scenes back in. Can only assume some of them are missing.

Last edited:

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
So I just downloaded the game. Are there supposed to be subtitles for the opening portion? I don't see any options to enable anything like that. I just hear the people talking.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
God this game is broken. How do I actually heal? I ate a bunch of food, but it didn't restore my health.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Decided to continue playing this anyways, figuring that I'll restart when someone helps me out.

You know, I went into this game expecting to laugh at how bad it is. So far, I gotta say that I really enjoy it. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but like Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines it nails atmosphere, which is achieved mostly by its soundtrack, and visuals, and if someone can nail those 2 features, and the projects flaws doesn't interfere with them, I can really really end up digging a project.

I definately wanna keep playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
frost hottest girl fr

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
God this game is broken. How do I actually heal? I ate a bunch of food, but it didn't restore my health.
Don't fight people one after the other and you heal when the new day begins. Once ytou get bullet time it's a I Win move, so won't even need ot heal after that

NlNJAB0Y

Formerly 'HeartxHeartless'
Jun 26, 2023
Beat the game but still can’t figure out how to get the cure? Any ideas?

NlNJAB0Y

Formerly 'HeartxHeartless'
Jun 26, 2023
Does anyone knows how do I get 50k credits to bribe that woman?
Oh yeah of course go to the train station (work and save up atleast 3k then to Ares do the quest) then buy the gun and mask then start robbing the gas station.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes