NlNJAB0Y

Formerly 'HeartxHeartless'
Jun 26, 2023
save 3k, buy answers from ares building (take train), allows you to get the right answers for all tests.

Also same problem with the piano lady quest. Stuck on get intelligence to 30. Its the only thing left I have to complete.
Great method after that I used the funds to buy the mask and gun to rob the gas station for 8k each robbery.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2717715

Overview:
You are transported to a strange world where men are slaves and biologically weaker than women.
The world is ruled by seven powerful super heroes each with unique powers to help them rule with an iron fist.
With the help of your new found friends you take up the mantle to become the most dangerous vigilante the city has ever seen.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-23
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Developer: ITK -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games:
Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Split(15gb):
Part1:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Part2: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part3: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part4: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra:
Fix - Cheat (save)

View attachment 2717971 View attachment 2717861 View attachment 2717832 View attachment 2717833 View attachment 2717698 View attachment 2717699 View attachment 2717700 View attachment 2717701
View attachment 2717875 View attachment 2717704 View attachment 2717705 View attachment 2717706 View attachment 2717707 View attachment 2717708 View attachment 2717709 View attachment 2717902
View attachment 2717923 View attachment 2717904 View attachment 2717903 View attachment 2717900 View attachment 2717901 View attachment 2717703 View attachment 2717899 View attachment 2717702
Hi, does anyone know why "cheat (save)" link is not working ?

Apr 27, 2022
You mean the proton content? In the finished version of the game, that route was huge. Took the game up to 24gb. I removed it so I could upload it on time with my deadline.
I'll be adding it back soon as an update.
If this makes it back into the game. I'll pick it up on steam.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I have a few questions.

Can you recommend what choices to pick with my special skills and stuff? My instinct it to choose hunter, or fornicator, but what actually would help me the most?

Can you recommend where I should put my stat points into, the fact that I can literally put points into whatever I want, but there's no explanation of what they do makes me wanna stay away from the game until I do.

Any chance of anyone writing a walkthrough?

I was pleasantly surprised to see voice acting, but is there an option to add subtitles? I'm kinda hard of hearing, although thankfully it's pretty easy to understand.

Finally, if you give a logical estimate, how many hours will this game take? if you can't do that, is it more around 10 or 20 hours?

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
God this game is broken. How do I actually heal? I ate a bunch of food, but it didn't restore my health.
I was wondering that myself.
So I just downloaded the game. Are there supposed to be subtitles for the opening portion? I don't see any options to enable anything like that. I just hear the people talking.
These issues are fixed in the steam version. This just seems to be an F95 issue; I'm surprised that the OP still hasn't updated the game here.

How do we get kanthia to the island?

Also, did anyone get the Selina sex to trigger? There are videos (under silvid, not "selvid" as you'd expect) and there are pictures of her and the MC, apparently mid work-out on a treadmill and in a ring having sex, but I never saw thayt in game, but might have missed it.

IndianaTK By the way, the "Ruby3" video, there's no actual penetration going on, even though the characxters act like it is. Look at the angle of the cock, it's parallel to the couch, not angled up, which it would have to be if there was actual sex going on. Might want to check that and also if the "Silvid" videos are mis-named, or that may be deliberate if you plan to add more Selina items to this version of the game and put missing scenes back in. Can only assume some of them are missing.
Those scenes are going to be added later. Basically the game had much much more content but it was too big at the time of release. If I'd have kept them in, I would have missed my deadline. I'll be adding them back slowly.

May 16, 2018
How did you do it? Can you explain step by step?

On that note, how was the game so far?
I used . Download it and unzip it. On Windows go into command prompt and change directory to the unzipped folder. Just to make it easier move the rpa files you want extracted into the unzipped folder. Then you can run it using Python:
python rpatool -o output -x foo.rpa
replacing output with your preferred output directory and replacing foo with the actual filename.

I dropped it after a few hours but that's cuz I get bored easily. Animations are nice though.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Great method after that I used the funds to buy the mask and gun to rob the gas station for 8k each robbery.
Wow I never even thought about this. The default solution would be to just ask Adente to talk to the judge

I have a few questions.

Can you recommend what choices to pick with my special skills and stuff? My instinct it to choose hunter, or fornicator, but what actually would help me the most?

Can you recommend where I should put my stat points into, the fact that I can literally put points into whatever I want, but there's no explanation of what they do makes me wanna stay away from the game until I do.

Any chance of anyone writing a walkthrough?

I was pleasantly surprised to see voice acting, but is there an option to add subtitles? I'm kinda hard of hearing, although thankfully it's pretty easy to understand.

Finally, if you give a logical estimate, how many hours will this game take? if you can't do that, is it more around 10 or 20 hours?
There's a walkthrough on the patreon and steam storepage which should be accessible to all I think. (Not too sure)

If you want to one hit characters, pick hunter and put stats into punch power.

If you want more of a story gameplay; Son of Valencia and or Sarah. The rest are just for money and ease of gameplay.

I'm working on a big update with a lot of scenes and voice acting which will also add more subs for the voice acting. The amount of content I cut out of the original release is insane.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Fun fact: Serving "English tea with 2 sugars" is bugged and can not be done normally.
However if you mix one of everything on the menu it succeeds! :LOL:
Certainly one of the bugs that are either already patched in the Steam version or will be soon.

Reactions: R2J and Adc2029
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes