The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Om I started playing this today and while I'm not far, I'm honestly hard disappointed.

So you're telling despite all that backstory bs that we can't skip, and how he comes from a world where magic exist and he's some kind of evil chosen one that appears every hundred years...

Despite all that, his story is he gets a serum and gets super powers? Not the, "he's a magic user from another word using something that doesn't exist in this one for his vigilstism". It was literally rhe perfect set up for it.

Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

Thedendelion

Dec 3, 2020
so anyone know how can i do the slum quest ? i also got cleopatra history book i don't know what to do with it, last one i am stuck at the business quest the one that ask me to find mixerology or something like that. if anyone can help that would be appriciated.

Last edited:

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
Same boat, I'm over 30 int but nothing is happening. Also, I have the rock gloves but the game is acting like I don't and the fighter is getting KOed.
Same problem also stuck with main story where you have to save the mother.. it tells me to 5 times defeat a hero... well i defeated them , i get the free her quest.. meet mindreader.. flee and then nothing .. still stuck with the defeat 5 times a hereo... i already did like 50 times and theres no progress.. so i cannot get into the hideout either ... guess this is where the game ends?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
stuck on mansion quest already hve 30+ int. can anyone pls help?
Same boat, I'm over 30 int but nothing is happening. Also, I have the rock gloves but the game is acting like I don't and the fighter is getting KOed.
Same problem also stuck with main story where you have to save the mother.. it tells me to 5 times defeat a hero... well i defeated them , i get the free her quest.. meet mindreader.. flee and then nothing .. still stuck with the defeat 5 times a hereo... i already did like 50 times and theres no progress.. so i cannot get into the hideout either ... guess this is where the game ends?
Have you tried applying the fix in post #1?
The quest works fine for me

Edited: rename "scripts[1].rpa" to "scripts.rpa" then overwrite the old one

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Om I started playing this today and while I'm not far, I'm honestly hard disappointed.

So you're telling despite all that backstory bs that we can't skip, and how he comes from a world where magic exist and he's some kind of evil chosen one that appears every hundred years...

Despite all that, his story is he gets a serum and gets super powers? Not the, "he's a magic user from another word using something that doesn't exist in this one for his vigilstism". It was literally rhe perfect set up for it.
He actually has no powers. In the previous game he loses his powers.

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
Anyone also stuck at the Mansion mission after you paint her it saying that i should raise my Intelligence to 30, but even though my Intelligence is already 70 i can't do the quest. Is it a bug or am i missing a item or quest

Apr 27, 2022
Anyone also stuck at the Mansion mission after you paint her it saying that i should raise my Intelligence to 30, but even though my Intelligence is already 70 i can't do the quest. Is it a bug or am i missing a item or quest
Only way I could finish that mission was with the URM mod. You can use it to access the hidden menu that is broken. To continue the mission.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
Have you tried applying the fix in post #1?
The quest works fine for me

Edited: rename "scripts[1].rpa" to "scripts.rpa" then overwrite the old one
yeah got it .. applied the fix and story continues.. just no clue how to get frost (for the giant) and still the mainstory is stuck with the deafeat a hero 5 times

wnse_

Jun 15, 2020
all Q finished except adente storyline. Slicer keeping lose and i already bought rock gloves, but still lost the fight. is this bug or did i miss something?

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
alla Q avslutade utom adente story. Slicer håller på att förlora och jag har redan köpt rockhandskar, men förlorade ändå kampen. är detta fel eller har jag missat något?
[/CITAT]

She will loose once just go again and pick the right option

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes