Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Why does Hot Saber keep showing up to kill me, giving me a game over?

Edit: I found out I wasn't keeping track of suspicion at all, my bad
Yeah, it is the suspicion. Try using charisma instead of punching the mob in the metro
Reduce by: using your AI (the first few quests of vigilante quest line) or the Ares tower (using the metro to get there)

TuanAnh07111

Feb 9, 2018
Game has potential. Renders are nice. Selected animations are great; others are...cringey. Storyline started out interesting, but plot development has questionable turns. Stats can grind to meet requirement quickly, with exception of charisma and stamina (raised these first when begin my character). Money grind is really redundant, lack option to make more money as you progress. Personally I think this need further development and not [Final]. My main complain: No scene replay. Why can't we get a scene replay? Sure I can tell how many animations available from checking the image folder. Still, I would like to do so in-game to check for completion.

Reactions: Mihinlank

hat4iman

Aug 15, 2021
when i try to start the game for the first time, an error occurs

While loading <renpy.display.im.Tile object at 0x000000002ca01970>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png'.

please help

Twinmind00

Nov 6, 2020
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
But what do you type to actually change them?

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
När jag försöker starta spelet för första gången uppstår ett fel

När <renpy.display.im.Tile-objekt läses in vid 0x000000002ca01970>:
Filen "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", rad 670, i execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(namn, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Kunde inte hitta filen '_transparent_tile.png'.

snälla hjälp
[/CITAT]

Klicka på ignorera, fick samma mån gång under spelets gång.

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Jag tror att jag mjukt låste mig själv, jag dödade Gertrude innan jag slutförde flera andra uppdrag, finns det också någon guide för att slutföra spelet, och jag känner att det fanns/finns flera missade möjligheter för game over scener t.ex. mind hunter, Knowledge eller Fire mom etc. .
[/CITAT]

Jag gjorde samma jävla misstag utan någon save innan så fick börja om..

latrop16

May 12, 2018
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
Yeah, it's normal that you can't use Cheat Engine in python (RenPy) based games.
But beside the console, we have even more advanced solutions now.
The Universal Ren'Py Mod works for most RenPy games.

Reactions: andylollypop
Jan 8, 2021
just a little note : if you make a coffee cost 50 dollars i will feel myself even invited to modify my money trough a save editor; and since we are not saving the world but having a fap i dont understand the need of sodomazing the compatibility of said save.

apart from that i really like the graphic part since this developer's work is very enjoiable

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
this game is a buggy mess, the quest is a mess, no guide and can't progress well. Not worth it.
On Steam (where I did purchase it), the author claims to have provided a manual for the game. No one can find it, other than on Patreon. I'm uncertain it will ever be added for free. Perhaps someone here has it.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
On Steam (where I did purchase it), the author claims to have provided a manual for the game. No one can find it, other than on Patreon. I'm uncertain it will ever be added for free. Perhaps someone here has it.
I placed it in the steam manual section which is supposed to open up in the client. That’s what it says when I search it up. So you still can’t access it?

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I placed it in the steam manual section which is supposed to open up in the client. That’s what it says when I search it up. So you still can’t access it?
No one can find it on Steam. There is no "Manual Section" as far as anyone can tell. Maybe for game developers, but not for the rest of us.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes