wnse_

Jun 15, 2020
i have one option direct style only, Q task asked me to buy rock gloves. which i have already bought and still the same situation

Apr 16, 2018
I think I soft locked myself, I killed Gertrude before completing several other quests, also is there any guide for completing the game, and I feel that there were/are several missed opportunities for game over scenes i.e. mind hunter, Knowledge or Fire mom etc.

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
this story has the most forgetable characters i ever seen. I'm always lost in the game trying to find people or places. The "guide" is not that well explained and has a lot of events "hidden" everywhere. And the worst part, you have to save all sex scenes cause there is no gallery. The animations are cool... but the overhaul made me dislike the game. 3/10

croPath

May 10, 2017
this story has the most forgetable characters i ever seen. I'm always lost in the game trying to find people or places. The "guide" is not that well explained and has a lot of events "hidden" everywhere. And the worst part, you have to save all sex scenes cause there is no gallery. The animations are cool... but the overhaul made me dislike the game. 3/10
no gallery..eww thats like a basic game feature how is this game even "complete" when it lacks such basic features

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
This thing is broken. It needs a main subroutine to check stats and apply continuation to all the quests.

I grinded 3-4 stats high and it broke every branch that involved them.

"needs 30", but I grinded up to 58 before then, so it goes nowhere.

Be warned if you try this game, keep everything low until you absolutely need it and do not grind higher than what you need.

I'm seriously thinking about deletion, 32 GB is a lot of space.

Now on the positive side, the writing is pretty good and the concept is great! The renders? Well, whatever..

They're very different. The renders in "Mist" are very different, too, but that game works.

This has awesome potential, but it's not prime time ready.

Just a little tweaking could make it so.

Reactions: DenimRat

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
I'm excited to try this out. I first saw it while looking through the giantess section on another site. Was that false or is there actual giantess content in the game?

Either way, If I like it I might buy it to support the dev. Full game releases are rare these days.
There IS giantess content. Train ride to the NE forest and you have to learn whatever the language is called at the university.

Start in the 1st room, then go to the last.

Last edited:

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Broken quests because ground too much:

Dia, Piano Playing, Nightclub, Main.

This game has great potential, but I think I'll be deleting for now.

I got into it, and now it's totally stuck on stupid.

Last edited:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Ok just saying this to the dev of the game... my brother in Christ, you can't expect people to read your damn story, after a long day I just want to bust a bit, I see this nice looking game and I'm hyped, I get in, and I see people complaining about not being able to cheat the game, saves not working, and now I also can't skip to the spicy stuff cuz I have to give correct answers which I can only do by reading the whole damn story... you are tryharding this a bit too much lmao.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
The Maison story line won't progress. It says raise intel to 30 and it's already at 91 for the final piano mission. Any ideas on how to get it to continue?
Have the dev write a subroutine to where it realises that condition has been met, or start over and don't grind anything more than is necessary.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Ok just saying this to the dev of the game... my brother in Christ, you can't expect people to read your damn story, after a long day I just want to bust a bit, I see this nice looking game and I'm hyped, I get in, and I see people complaining about not being able to cheat the game, saves not working, and now I also can't skip to the spicy stuff cuz I have to give correct answers which I can only do by reading the whole damn story... you are tryharding this a bit too much lmao.
Save when you can see the story, then go through the exams, save on the question, load where you can see the books, and switch back and forth.

Just like a cheat sheet. ;)

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Never Meet Your Heroes [Final] [ITK]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.39 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And just like that, 32GB of hard drive space was regained. (minus 1.3 GB)

Reactions: Ash22 and Tsubae

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
yeah got it .. applied the fix and story continues.. just no clue how to get frost (for the giant) and still the mainstory is stuck with the deafeat a hero 5 times
You can capture Frost after continuing the story. Guess I applied the patch beforehand so no weird bug/glitch on myside :p
all Q finished except adente storyline. Slicer keeping lose and i already bought rock gloves, but still lost the fight. is this bug or did i miss something?
Make sure you have applied the patch in #1. The last fight option is direct attack
From the dev himself (https://f95zone.to/threads/never-meet-your-heroes-final-itk.164714/post-11090641)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to "deal with giant" ?
Two ways on my playthrough:
1. Let the giants in the forest deal with her
2. Feed Frost to Gertrude -> let her cure you -> she will go away
This thing is broken. It needs a main subroutine to check stats and apply continuation to all the quests.

I grinded 3-4 stats high and it broke every branch that involved them.

"needs 30", but I grinded up to 58 before then, so it goes nowhere.

Be warned if you try this game, keep everything low until you absolutely need it and do not grind higher than what you need.

I'm seriously thinking about deletion, 32 GB is a lot of space.

Now on the positive side, the writing is pretty good and the concept is great! The renders? Well, whatever..

They're very different. The renders in "Mist" are very different, too, but that game works.

This has awesome potential, but it's not prime time ready.

Just a little tweaking could make it so.
I have had intelligence stats higher than needed before the piano quest. Still completed fine :p

Reactions: Nunu0

Lucifer115

Sep 25, 2020
Why does Hot Saber keep showing up to kill me, giving me a game over?

Edit: I found out I wasn't keeping track of suspicion at all, my bad

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes