dangguney

May 20, 2020
There's a patch on the front page of the thread
Thanks but it doesn't work for me, i dont download the file it just lead me to a new tab, i copied and paste the code and it shows error when i start up the game. If anyone can upload it to mega or any other file hosting site, i would appreciate that very much. 1687951617481.png

dangguney

May 20, 2020
I think you have the wrong folder name, or a folder with the same name is in your game folder
I don't think that relates to my issue, i renamed it as you said after making a new script.rpa file and open it the traceback stilll opens instead. thats why i asked if someone can upload the working script instead to a file hosting site so i can download instead of copy/paste with text
1687966134426.png

Behind

Jul 1, 2017
I don't think that relates to my issue, i renamed it as you said after making a new script.rpa file and open it the traceback stilll opens instead. thats why i asked if someone can upload the working script instead to a file hosting site so i can download instead of copy/paste with text
View attachment 2730359
Bro, try this, i had the same problem and now its working:
1- Open "script.rpa" with Notepad
2- right click, "select all" and delete EVERYTHING
3- Copy all the text in the fix page and paste it into the Notepad
4- Go to "File" and "Save as"
// In the lower portion of that window, next to the Save button, you have some options //
5- Select "UTF-16 LE" and save it
6- Now delete or rename the original Script.rpa file and run the game

I hope it works for you as well

Reactions: matamesum

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks but it doesn't work for me, i dont download the file it just lead me to a new tab, i copied and paste the code and it shows error when i start up the game. If anyone can upload it to mega or any other file hosting site, i would appreciate that very much. View attachment 2730047
That's strange, last time I did it it didn't break the game, could you show me your folder?

Zackaboy

Mar 10, 2018
Hey bro I love your game, I don't wanna come off as rude or anything but I was curious to see when should we expect a gallery to come out?

king o Arceus

Dec 23, 2018
Good day, operator
By any chance will you be able to update this game in near future with all new updates?
And I appreciate every effort you are/is taking for getting us this game free.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes