Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, since there's no actual powers I can find in game, there's really no replay value in this. Just play Hunter and raise strength, stamina and health. Finish the main storyline and then go home. Or stay there and do all the grinding side stories.

Edit:
Also there's only 1 actual LI that you can ask to be your gf. Some repeatable lewd scenes with gang members and some of the heroes. Also, you can bang a few of the girls either. All in all, story was ok. At least it wasn't in Engrish.

Last edited:

Chrislw

Aug 14, 2020
In Adentes story it says deal with the giant, I think they mean Gertrude or whatever her name is, where can I find her? She's not in the forest there is another giant there who I can only jerk off to.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
What are and where do you buy resurrection pills? I searched the thread and nothing came up. I have looked at the hero tower, but nothing there seems to qualify. In fact, nothing there has any kind of explanation for what they do, so if someone could explain what those items do it would be appreciated.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What are and where do you buy resurrection pills? I searched the thread and nothing came up. I have looked at the hero tower, but nothing there seems to qualify. In fact, nothing there has any kind of explanation for what they do, so if someone could explain what those items do it would be appreciated.
The Ares Tower I think.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
so imagine i want to modify my stamina, i do shift+o then type "Stamina" and then what ? how do i add the number of stamina i want ?

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
The game is great but the fighting is horrible, where are the hero's movements? You can't see his hands, just a blow and the screen shaking. The special attacks don't look like anything, the combat system needs to be changed. Otherwise, I loved the sexual animations and the story.

Reactions: rKnight

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
So ...I keep getting a crash after the scene with Blue Streak which happens after her defeat.

Any suggestions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I loaded an earlier save, went and progressed some other quests and came back after a few days and no crash. Interesting.

Last edited:

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly
i cant dowload the archive goo
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly
I can't download the file, the page opens the file, it won't let me download the file, what can I do?

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
I've only touched the scripts.rpa file which is not helping at all. I back up the original file in case i just wanna play and do other quest besides the bugged ones. Thats why i asked if any hero can upload the .rpa file to mega.nz it will help a lot xD. I'm thinking its the copy and paste for me
View attachment 2732554
Yea, your file is huge, your scripts.rpa should only have ~10/15KB of size, open your file, Ctrl+A and delete, then copy paste what's on the thread (y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yea, your file is huge, your scripts.rpa should only have ~10/15KB of size, open your file, Ctrl+A and delete, then copy paste what's on the thread (y)
Wrong. The scripts.rpa is a huge file. Now if you meant the script.rpy then you are still off the mark a bit. But looking at dangguney 's screen, that's double the size it should be:

1688092501193.png

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Someone know how to create the anti teleport machine for the twins? I speak with melisa and then with valencia but always says me "I dont undestand this"

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes