Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Steam players WILL get it. Maybe I phrased it wrong, I meant that I cut the content out so I could add it back in slowly on Steam.
Well, I'm sure they can't wait. It would also help to change the minds of some, or at least one. ;)

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone tell me the contents of this game because it seems to be saying everything and nothing.
The reviews all say the same things bad story but good game... What does that even mean?

The games called never meet your hero's a completed version of City of women.

The description reads
You are transported to a world very similar to your original world.
In this world, men are slaves and biologically weaker than women.
Free men are second class citizens.
To make matters worst; the world is ruled by seven powerful super heroes each with unique powers and abilities to help them rule the world with an iron fist.
With the help of your new found friends you take up the mantle to become the most dangerous vigilante the world has ever seen. If successful it may lead to finding a way back to your original world.
It's time to embark on an epic adventure

So a femdom tag makes sense yet all the photos show maledom.
This looks like a hot mess.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Can someone tell me the contents of this game because it seems to be saying everything and nothing.
The reviews all say the same things bad story but good game... What does that even mean?

The games called never meet your hero's a completed version of City of women.

The description reads
You are transported to a world very similar to your original world.
In this world, men are slaves and biologically weaker than women.
Free men are second class citizens.
To make matters worst; the world is ruled by seven powerful super heroes each with unique powers and abilities to help them rule the world with an iron fist.
With the help of your new found friends you take up the mantle to become the most dangerous vigilante the world has ever seen. If successful it may lead to finding a way back to your original world.
It's time to embark on an epic adventure

So a femdom tag makes sense yet all the photos show maledom.
This looks like a hot mess.
I'm not a fan of femdom, but I still took the chance with this due to the maledom tag. Other than being called slave and some hatred of males, there's no femdom in this game. Unless you call what I said being femdom.

Reactions: Mrdown

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Steam players WILL get it. Maybe I phrased it wrong, I meant that I cut the content out so I could add it back in slowly on Steam.
Didn't know this game existed till I saw it on Steam. Is this game still being worked on? There seems to be multiple issues mentioned in reviews here & on the Steam forum. When will the cut content be added to Steam version?

I might pick it up if the bugs/issues are resolved and the cut content is added.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Didn't know this game existed till I saw it on Steam. Is this game still being worked on? There seems to be multiple issues mentioned in reviews here & on the Steam forum. When will the cut content be added to Steam version?

I might pick it up if the bugs/issues are resolved and the cut content is added.
The steam version has practically all bugs fixed. Most of the issues there are not bugs and from players being stuck in the story. It’s also getting constant updates every week.

The f95 version is very buggy.

dangguney

May 20, 2020
Wrong. The scripts.rpa is a huge file. Now if you meant the script.rpy then you are still off the mark a bit. But looking at dangguney 's screen, that's double the size it should be:

View attachment 2733782
pataponjak3 well I don't know what else, I should do i followed all the instructions. Copying it was hard since there was so many text it was a little laggy so i just assumed its big. I'm not sure what else to do

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
pataponjak3 well I don't know what else, I should do i followed all the instructions. Copying it was hard since there was so many text it was a little laggy so i just assumed its big. I'm not sure what else to do
You've used unren to decompile the files yes? If you have, toss this in the game folder and rewrite as necessary. If not, use the unren I'm posting also. Toss it in the folder with the game exe, run it, hit enter, type 1, then type y.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
The steam version has practically all bugs fixed. Most of the issues there are not bugs and from players being stuck in the story. It’s also getting constant updates every week.

The f95 version is very buggy.
Is the F95 version ever going to be not buggy, or is that going to be limited only to the Steam version?

Apr 29, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get the game to accept modified saves? I gave myself $500k, now it comes up with some bullshit warning message and won't load the save no matter what I pick.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the game to accept modified saves? I gave myself $500k, now it comes up with some bullshit warning message and won't load the save no matter what I pick.
Not possible, any save editing you do will always be blocked, it's an "anti-cheat protection" You'll have to use shift and O (not zero) and then use console commands like cash=xxx (xxx=amount you want) There is a post somewhere in this thread with commands that can be used in the console.

See the Screenshot below, the link "Cheats" is the console commands that you are looking for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 52637

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
Not possible, any save editing you do will always be blocked, it's an "anti-cheat protection" You'll have to use shift and O (not zero) and then use console commands like cash=xxx (xxx=amount you want) There is a post somewhere in this thread with commands that can be used in the console.

See the Screenshot below, the link "Cheats" is the console commands that you are looking for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just buy the mask and gun from ares tower and rob the gas station (8k every rob exploit)

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
Wow I never even thought about this. The default solution would be to just ask Adente to talk to the judge

There's a walkthrough on the patreon and steam storepage which should be accessible to all I think. (Not too sure)

If you want to one hit characters, pick hunter and put stats into punch power.

If you want more of a story gameplay; Son of Valencia and or Sarah. The rest are just for money and ease of gameplay.

I'm working on a big update with a lot of scenes and voice acting which will also add more subs for the voice acting. The amount of content I cut out of the original release is insane.
Personally I recommend Fornicator because of the one mission that uses stamina and this is a S3X game and the skill makes S3X come easy and the rest you can just grind. (Go to the gym in the afternoon and talk to Mia, workout until you can use 1x gravity and now you can nearly one hit enemys). EZ grind.

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
can any1 tell me the heroes names
Spam going into the train and knock out the girl and ask for info then ask Valencia the robot for a simulation EZ grind. (Simulation has to be 100, doesn’t take long when you focus on it) once you get it you can save the names for another play through (I’m going to do that my next play through) if I beat you to it I’ll post it.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes