Mar 27, 2019
is there a guide for this game? I am have problems with certain things like getting a studio in the mall, or the exam you need to take to be free.

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
is there a guide for this game? I am have problems with certain things like getting a studio in the mall, or the exam you need to take to be free.
You talk to the girl in (clothes) pay to talk to her and buy the studio, take the train to ares tower make sure your strong enough to beat Artemis x3 because that’s what your tasked with then you can buy the test which is $3000 so buy the gun and mask first and rob the gas station then go back.

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
I beat the entire game and unlocked every achievement 10/10 will play again when there’s an update but one thing I didn’t like that would make this game perfect and be a perfect playthrough is more interaction with frost she is my favorite hero in the game and the sexiest by far. It’s a shame you have to sacrifice her just for a cure, I wish you had the freedom to choose which hero you would like to sacrifice like knowledge (we just captured her) I feel like there’s no bond there and plus the MC says a few words to her and she happens to trust you I do not trust her at all I rather sacrifice her. Atleast I know frost won’t betray me because of the mind chip I’m just saying. But 5 stars overall gameplay. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Reactions: vr2vvr
Mar 27, 2019
I think I just died or there was a bug in this game. I had just started the training of slicer and had a fight she won but then some chick comes and killed me or was this a bug and i was sent back the main menu... I think I need a guide or something because I am lost in this game there no step by step guide yet. can someone do a guide for this game please? I am going to start over with the game and take my time ... My first play throu was a mess made too many mistakes went to places I didn't need to go to yet. and I fucked up some of my saves so now I am starting over to see if I can do a better play throu by just going at a steady pace and not just trying to finish game all at once ... I think I will start doing just one or two of the main story things and keep going with them intel finished ... I think I fucked up when going to the train and trying the crime lord stuff. someone said something about not meeting the giants intel I meet someone but I already did the meet the giant thing. I have seen some do's and do not do's things . posted on here but nobody listed a guide that's a bit weird . most of the finished games I have seen on here have a guide with step by step directions and most have cheats or a way to use a save editor .
i know the save editor thing will not work on this game because of some kind of anti cheat thing there is in the game. the main game page did list cheats and fixes but no guide or walkthrough ....

Mar 27, 2019
anybody know the max stats you can get without breaking the game? I think I may have broke my game with trying to get my stats to 9000 in each str, int,stamina,charisma,power,punch power,and a few others. I was tired of just grinding the gym and hero lab not to mention the fights in park or hawkside when it becomes open to you. I used the game command cheats that is listed on here for my game. but I don't know the max per stat you can have without breaking the game...

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
I think I just died or there was a bug in this game. I had just started the training of slicer and had a fight she won but then some chick comes and killed me or was this a bug and i was sent back the main menu... I think I need a guide or something because I am lost in this game there no step by step guide yet. can someone do a guide for this game please? I am going to start over with the game and take my time ... My first play throu was a mess made too many mistakes went to places I didn't need to go to yet. and I fucked up some of my saves so now I am starting over to see if I can do a better play throu by just going at a steady pace and not just trying to finish game all at once ... I think I will start doing just one or two of the main story things and keep going with them intel finished ... I think I fucked up when going to the train and trying the crime lord stuff. someone said something about not meeting the giants intel I meet someone but I already did the meet the giant thing. I have seen some do's and do not do's things . posted on here but nobody listed a guide that's a bit weird . most of the finished games I have seen on here have a guide with step by step directions and most have cheats or a way to use a save editor .
i know the save editor thing will not work on this game because of some kind of anti cheat thing there is in the game. the main game page did list cheats and fixes but no guide or walkthrough ....
Bro you’re good as long as if you save your game or check the auto saves and get your file back. It probably won’t be recent but you died because your suspension was too high it happed to me when I knocked the girl out on the train (Marie) out too many times and if your suspicion is too high the heroes suspect something and will hunt you down and kill you so your going to have to load from your recent save but you don’t need to restart the game but make sure to keep your suspicion low by going to the ares family and clearing your suspicion (keep it under 100). Your robot Valencia can also wipe suspicious by keeping a low profile but I don’t recommend it since it lowers your stats so just grind the 10k and clear your suspicious with the ares family.

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
anybody know the max stats you can get without breaking the game? I think I may have broke my game with trying to get my stats to 9000 in each str, int,stamina,charisma,power,punch power,and a few others. I was tired of just grinding the gym and hero lab not to mention the fights in park or hawkside when it becomes open to you. I used the game command cheats that is listed on here for my game. but I don't know the max per stat you can have without breaking the game...
I recommend just grinding and using exploits such as going to the gym in the afternoon and working on your punch power with Mia and a few extra iron pumping and you can almost one hit any super (2,000 punch power recommended to beat the game). Everything else is easy to boost except intellect which is only +1 (x3 clicks a day).

Apr 29, 2021
Not possible, any save editing you do will always be blocked, it's an "anti-cheat protection" You'll have to use shift and O (not zero) and then use console commands like cash=xxx (xxx=amount you want) There is a post somewhere in this thread with commands that can be used in the console.
Thank you!

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes