thomasjay414

Apr 2, 2020
HEY DEV!
I have latest Steam version.

I found several Gliches. I would like to share with you.

Playing Valencia mom MC.
Toward the End of the game, I notice Level up's past Lv12 started coming as soon as I defeated Fire Mom each time, went to LV20 In less than 5 mins.

Another glitch game passed over the Boss Battle with the Master. I now have an option in "Call Girls" now to buy Kanithia new clothes and be with her on Island after getting book from Alice.

I also played the F95 version first, then wanted version with less issues and bought Steam version to support you. Love the game. I really wish you would finish Cartel Mom. Hint hint LOL

Solved other issues. So this more FYI

Last edited:

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
Bro… keep the fire mom glitch to yourself ima use that, and the 2nd one your intelligence is too low you have to increase it in hero tower, again you have too level intelligence to proceed with the 3rd. But the rest are actual glitches be patient they are updating it right now.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
i am running into the problem that my suspicion is at 20 and when i talk to the robot and say i want to lay low the prompt says my suspicion and charisma decrease but when i go to my room the suspicion is now 40. am i doing something wrong or just not understanding something?

Mar 27, 2019
Bro you’re good as long as if you save your game or check the auto saves and get your file back. It probably won’t be recent but you died because your suspension was too high it happed to me when I knocked the girl out on the train (Marie) out too many times and if your suspicion is too high the heroes suspect something and will hunt you down and kill you so your going to have to load from your recent save but you don’t need to restart the game but make sure to keep your suspicion low by going to the ares family and clearing your suspicion (keep it under 100). Your robot Valencia can also wipe suspicious by keeping a low profile but I don’t recommend it since it lowers your stats so just grind the 10k and clear your suspicious with the ares family.
that may have been the problem my last game save was like two hour before the place I was and I had finished I think two other quest lines school and gym I think and then I used the train and started the crime lady thing. I did notice that when you finish each of the crime lady quests the suspicion jumps to 50 if you start at 0 I use ares tower and 10 k to lower it just before doing a mission so the suspension should have been 0 but I don't know... thanks

Reactions: NlNJAB0Y

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
i am running into the problem that my suspicion is at 20 and when i talk to the robot and say i want to lay low the prompt says my suspicion and charisma decrease but when i go to my room the suspicion is now 40. am i doing something wrong or just not understanding something?
It’s suspicious to hide in your basement that’s why just clear suspicion with the ares family for 10k lol

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
HEY DEV!
I have latest Steam version.

I found several Gliches. I would like to share with you.

Playing Valencia mom MC.
Toward the End of the game, I notice Level up's past Lv12 started coming as soon as I defeated Fire Mom each time, went to LV20 In less than 5 mins.

Another glitch game passed over the Boss Battle with the Master. I now have an option in "Call Girls" now to buy Kanithia new clothes and be with her on Island after getting book from Alice.

I also played the F95 version first, then wanted version with less issues and bought Steam version to support you. Love the game. I really wish you would finish Cartel Mom. Hint hint LOL

Solved other issues. So this more FYI
The fire mom glitch must be fixed because I grinded her for two levels and it took atleast 5 minutes.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Instead of guessing you can just add urm to the /game folder and watch to see which variables change. Then hit alt+m to search and manipulate the variables.
I extracted the file into the game folder and it's not working for me. Not sure what I did wrong but it's not working

Mar 27, 2019
I think I need some help? I am having a problem with paradise story quest deal with the twins.
Adente story deal with giant. there maybe others but those 2 quest don't gave much in what to do.
I know the other giant in the forest and now I know the one she's looking for but is there a way to help both?
the twins showed up ruby payed one but now the other is wanting payment after they leave you get there address but I don't see any thing extra on the map or even when you take the train. did I do something wrong again?

Mar 27, 2019
I extracted the file into the game folder and it's not working for me. Not sure what I did wrong but it's not working
urm does work I just got it and put it in my game. alt+m gets the menu up in the game. there is alot of things in the urm to use.

my steps were 1 download and unpack urm 2 use a new tab windows find your game in one window use the other window for urm 3 copy urm 4 go to your never meet your heroes game find the game file inside paste the urm in there .5 start game and hit alt+m to see if it worked. if you did it right urm should open with all kind of things.

Last edited:

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
So the dev says most of the bugs we've been complaining about have been fixed in the Steam release. Can someone share a torrent link to that version?

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
The script that the dev shared a while back was for an early build to fix some issues but didn't really do much. Did you just compress the initial 15GB version or one of the later builds?
I'm just sharing what worked for me.

His script fixed the issues I was having.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I'm just sharing what worked for me.

His script fixed the issues I was having.
Yeah, the script barely did anything for me. By not answering my question, I'm just going to assume that it's still the initial release shared here, just compressed. Still an improvement over the 15GB. But the bugs are still going to pop up.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Yeah, the script barely did anything for me. By not answering my question, I'm just going to assume that it's still the initial release shared here, just compressed. Still an improvement over the 15GB. But the bugs are still going to pop up.
I got no bugs after installing the new script.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes